Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    #3726 L-u-c-y, Sep 15, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2022
    If the media and governments hadn't massively over reacted and whipped up hysteria and panic about this virus which there was "no known cure", people would have been treated normally for respiratory viruses and not put on ventilators and killed.

A pipe is forced down the airway and can damage the lungs and vocal chords amongst other things. It can also cause infections. Quite barbaric really. I think I would rather die.

In NY, hospitals got $39,000 for every covid patient they put on a ventilator, even fact checkers admit this is true.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/202...ed-on-ventilators-died-new-york-study-shows#1

NY.jpg

2. wagnertiger

wagnertiger New member

Liverpool
    Local Time:
    #3727 wagnertiger, Sep 15, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2022

It would be nice to believe it was all an accident but how do you explain event 201 ?
    ( The conference held in 2019 months before the pandemic)

Also talk of Great Reset , emergency tape in shops etc all within days of the commencement of lockdown...

Lazlo Toth and L-u-c-y like this.
  3. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    12:59 AM

"The Expert" quoting a "Fact Checker"!!!

He obviously realizes (almost) nobody believes anything he says anymore!

But then (almost) no one believes news agencies anymore either!

4. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    Yes I heard about the Event 201. Here in Germany we also had a study upon a virus breakout in china, which was done by the BBK ( Bundesamt für Bevölkerungsschutz und Katastrophenhilfe) which is comparable to the US american FEMA.

It looks like a blueprint of the actual pandemic. This crazy somehow. Means staged or the scientists just worked it out well. They even thought about people who didnt believe the official story anymore and rumors. Which haooened after several months. There was just a difference that the virus could spread without countermeasures.
    It was a chinese coronavirus. And the study has been written in 2013 and designed much earlier. After first SARS and MERS outbreaks.
    I think it is just a coincidence.
    But yes it has some taste. We say in German " S hat en Geschmäckle." if something is obscure and bizzarre in some way and smells like fraud or so.

What I even find more bizzarre is that the monkeypox - "pandemie" also has been announced some months before the "outbreak".
    Well could be true, that there are plans for the great reset and that the pandemic with all its sideeffects really is planned.

But for me the accidential spread fits better.
    I bought Schwabs book " The great reset" some months before. Maybe there are some hints for the WEFs plans.

And there is no way, that the official story could be true. Same as 911. No way it was accidential. THIS has been planned for sure.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  5. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11 Reasons An Annual Chinese Coronavirus Booster Is NOT LIKE An Annual Flu Shot

Vinay Prasad MD MPH is a practicing hematologist-oncologist and Professor in the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics at the University of California San Francisco. He runs the VKPrasad lab at UCSF, which studies cancer drugs, health policy, clinical trials and better decision making. He is author of over 350 academic articles, and the books Ending Medical Reversal (2015), and Malignant (2020).

Lazlo Toth, MtnViper and L-u-c-y like this.
  6. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The New Normal: Kids Myocarditis Awareness Commercial Running in New York State
    It seems that in New York a new commercial is being aired to raise awareness about myocarditis among children.

Is this the new normal?

The NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital recently uploaded a video to its ScrewTube channel titled “Pediatric Patient Story – Suri (30s version)” on September 6th.

According to its website, the NewYork-Presbyterian has more than 200 locations in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Westchester, and Putnam Counties, and offers ten hospital campuses.

According to the commercial, “Suri had a bad stomach ache that turned out to be myocarditis, a serious inflammation of the heart. Our multidisciplinary pediatric critical care team worked to regulate her heartbeat – and got her back to feeling like herself.”

Watch:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cids8ozjJaG/

7. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    New Study Reveals Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine Causes Organ Rejection Among Transplant Recipients
    According to a recent study published in The Journal of Clinical Medicine, corneal transplant recipients are rejecting their new transplants after receiving a vaccination against Chinese Coronavirus.

A group of 18 health experts and researchers from Japan conducted a study to systematically evaluate and characterize the currently reported cases of acute corneal graft rejection after Chinese Coronavirus vaccine administration.

A rejection graft occurs when the recipient’s immune system rejects tissue from a donor, in this case, the cornea.

The cornea is the transparent layer forming the front of the eye. Corneal allograft transplantation is the most frequently performed organ transplant procedure worldwide.

Compared to other organs, the cornea has a relatively low rate of allograft rejection due to its “immune privilege.” This fact prompted the researchers to examine the recent rise in corneal graft rejection following Chinese Coronavirus vaccination.

According to the study, more than 95% of eyes (22/23 eyes) experienced corneal allograft rejection within 3 weeks of vaccination among the 21 patients (23 eyes).

The interval between vaccination and rejection ranged from 1 day to 6 weeks but some had the transplant procedure performed as long as twenty years ago!

See:

https://www.mdpi.com/2077-0383/11/15/4500

8. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Damn! Who does this to his kids, is really crazy.
    Almost no fatalities or severe illnesses amongst children compared with myocarditis an scar tissue in the heart.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  9. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    But the media went after the evil Orange Man. They said he did nothing. Yet he sent the Navy hospital ship there. And it wasn't used. He pushed for the rapid creation of the Vax which the Bumbling Idiot took credit for.

Of course Governor Nipple Piercings was touted as the great savior when his actions resulted in so many deaths.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a fan of the GOP but the Dems and career bureaucrats used this to expand their power.

And all the money. Money that could have gone to schools, roads and other projects to do good. Instead of what? Creating the massive inflation and mess we now have?

China must be laughing their heads off

10. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    A 12 percent survival rate, yet the hospitals were likely charging tens of thousands of dollars a per day for care, and there were and are likely negative consequences for the survivors, who likely had a poor prognosis.

I don't fault the doctors so much as the politicians who got involved. The doctors seemed to figure out quickly that ventilators were causing more harm than good, perhaps because they ran out of ventilators, and those NOT on ventilators had better outcomes.

11. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
  12. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    I believe it was residence of Mexico who were saying COVID was a "rich man's disease." The poor had to go on with their life as if there was no disease.

Store checkout clerks had to show up for work (thankfully) but almost no members of the government, except emergency services, had to.

wagnertiger, Lazlo Toth and L-u-c-y like this.
  13. Locked-Jim

Locked-Jim Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    An expert in what exactly?!

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  14. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Experts in getting everything wrong.

15. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    There is no myth. There is a already since the beginning proven dependency on genetics for getting severe illness from corona.
    But the politics, media and especially pharma didnt want to let people lnow this. I tried it over and over again.

"People, coworkers, dear family, friends" i said when they panicked again "go to the Robert Koch Institute. They have writtene verything that is know about SARS 2 on their page. It is not that dangerous as you think and the media tells you." they didnt believe me. They even calle conspiracy theorist just because I cited official information." The severeness of the illnes depends on genetically given issues. This explains, why one gets severely ill and another not. Even within the same family and cohorte. There are many studies that explain why in a very, very easy way. And these studies alao showy why some people, around the same percentage of the naturally infected get severy side effects from vaccines. " they didnt believ me and called me conspirator. Especually when the question came up if I let my children have to be vaxxed.

There are different groups in our society which have a underlying genetically disposure to the virus. The overreact, get an autoimmune condition, get hyperinflammation, get hypercoagulopathy. This makes the difference and also shows why almost nobody except of the minor oart gets ill.

BUT if thenpeople knew it, nobody wohld like to get the vaxx. So they could not earn their panic induced effort in money and power.
    The fun fact is, that everything is written on the official websites. So the government never lied. Only the media turnes the information to their interests.

It is so screwed

16. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Lazlo Toth likes this.
  17. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  18. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    Why? Think of them like cereal: "Stays crispy in (cockroach) milk!"
    :eek::eek:
    (vomit)

Sorry, had to cope somehow.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  19. Locked-Jim

Locked-Jim Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    Is that a chastity cage?!

That's quite understandable with the vaccine, I have wondered that when people have had the vaccine (usually after telling me I should have it) they feel really bad for a few days after.

20. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I felt nothing. No itching, no feaver, no nothing. A little swollen. So unsevere, that I went to my Martial arts training and do some fighting and my 30 + 20 push ups.

When I then had corona I also had nothing, besides a running nose.

The pathology of Corona depends on surface proteins, which lead to a reaction of the immunesystem. If you are vulnerable to such a protein - immunesystem reaction you get ill and have side effects of the vaxx on the ither hand. If not , so as I do you dont feel anything.
    I have seen this very often amongst colleagues.

Since I didnt have an overreaction of the first vaxxine shit. I didnt take another one.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  21. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
  22. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    FORMER CDC DIRECTOR ROBERT REDFIELD: THE ESTEEMED LITTLE ELF KNOWS HE FUNDED GAIN OF FUNCTION RESEARCH AND MISLED CONGRESS
    Robert Redfield, the former Director of the CDC told former Senate Finance Committee investigator Paul Thacker that National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci "knew" he funded gain-of-function research that makes viruses more dangerous, and "misled Congress" when he denied it," but "[n]othing's going to happen as long as the Biden administration is here."

According to Redfield, “everyone had to agree to the narrative" pushed by Fauci and then-National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins that SARS-CoV-2 emerged from a "wet market" in Wuhan, not the Fauci-funded Wuhan Institute of Virology miles away, to avoid becoming a public target of the two officials.

TIME FOR: Rope—-> Gallows —-> Pay-Per-View!

See:
    https://justthenews.com/government/...-function-research-misled-congress-former-cdc

Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  23. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dr. Harvey Risch: Biggest Lie of last 29 Months of Chinese Coronavirus Plandemic Was Hydroxychloroquine – Hundreds of Thousands Died as a Result
    In case you don’t know who he is, Dr. Harvey Risch, MD, is a Professor Emeritus of Epidemiology at the Yale School of Public Health. Dr. Risch’s works have been cited nearly 50,000 times in journals and studies.

He was recently asked what was the biggest lie of the last 29 months of the Chinese Coronavirus Plandemic.

His answer: The lies about hydroxychloroquine in treating Chinese Coronavirus.

According to Risch, the FDA hid the evidence that HCQ was effective in the early treatment of the disease. Hundreds of thousands of people died as a result of this lie. The CDC-FDA officials promoted the questionable experimental “vaccines” instead and this helped Big Pharma make billions.

WATCH:
    https://twitter.com/SteveDeaceShow/status/1570462125398831105

It has become impossible to avoid the conclusion that the FDA and CDC caused hundreds of thousands to die, and that they colluded with Big Pharma to push the dangerous and deadly “vaccine” INSTEAD of actually saving lives. There MUST be a reckoning!

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  24. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I would say this is conclusive proof the vaccines have been killing people.

FcFjPlEXoAAkZPh.jpg

25. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    WHOPEE!!!

Sleepy, Creepy, Crazy, Perverted Uncle Joe Declares The Plandemic Is Over
    The Demented One declared the Chinese Coronavirus Plandemic is over in a sit-down interview with “60 Minutes” that aired on Sunday evening.

“The pandemic is over. We still have a problem with Covid. We’re still doing a lot of work on it. It’s – but the pandemic is over,” The Demented One said to Scott Pelley.

WATCH:

https://twitter.com/60Minutes/status/1571652540592050176

Soooo .... inquiring minds want to know: will all the unvaccinated federal workers, healthcare workers and public safety officers get their jobs back?

Lazlo Toth, Dianna1395 and tomf_22033 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice