Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    - WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT -
    as
    FDA Refuses to Provide Key Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine Safety Analyses
    The so-called “Public Health” Deep State, aka FDA, is refusing to provide key analyses of a Chinese Coronavirus vaccine safety database, claiming that the factual findings cannot be separated by internal discussions protected by law.

The Epoch Times asked the FDA in July for all analyses performed by the agency for the Chinese Coronavirus vaccines using a method called Empirical Bayesian data mining, which involves comparing the adverse events recorded after a specific Chinese Coronavirus vaccine with those recorded after vaccination with non-Chinese Coronavirus vaccines.

In a recent response, the FDA records office told The Epoch Times that it would not provide any of the analyses, even in redacted form.

The agency cited an exemption to the Freedom of Information Act that lets the government withhold inter-agency and intra-agency memorandums and letters “that would not be available by law to a party other than an agency in litigation with the agency.”

Soo ... it seems the Regulatory-Medical Deep State can fuck with your health, welfare, well-being .... and even your life ... and there is NOTHING you can do about it .... much less ask about it!

See:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/exclusive-fda-refuses-to-provide-key-covid-19-vaccine-safety-analyses_4722586.html

ChasteJase, L-u-c-y and Lazlo Toth like this.
  2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    And how does a government organization justify withholding such info? (They claimed why they didn’t HAVE to). What/why are they hiding it?

We know why.

Murderers.

Suewiang and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    Pfizer are laughing all the way to the bank, you mugs.

FcaUOECaMAAM_u0.jpg

4. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Circulating for ages but no-one died from COVID until hysteria and panic was ramped up.

And at the exact same time the flu disappeared.

COME ON! The most unbelievable story ever!

FcCf0lgX0AAvllR.jpg

5. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The Chinese Coronavirus jabs have been the deadliest medicine in history, but could these reformulated shots be even worse? They've been tested on just eight mice; now parents are going to be encouraged to give it to their babies. What could possibly go wrong?

• On August 31, 2022, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration authorized the reformulated mRNA Chinese Coronavirus bivalent boosters, and they didn’t even allow members of its Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) to meet, discuss or vote on the matter;
    • The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) met for eight hours on September 1, 2022, and authorized the untested boosters 13-to-1. CDC director Rochelle Walensky endorsed the recommendation later that evening;
    • Pfizer’s new booster is a bivalent injection targeting Omicron subvariants BA.4 and BA.5, which are the two currently in circulation, while Moderna’s shot targets the already extinct Wuhan strain and Omicron subvariant BA.1;
    • The bivalent boosters will only be available to those who have already received the primary two-dose series and/or a monovalent booster at least two months ago; and
    • Pfizer’s bivalent booster was tested on a total of eight mice, and they only checked antibody levels, even though antibodies cannot tell you whether the shot actually protects against infection and symptomatic and/or serious illness. Moderna also used mice to ascertain antibody responses, but has not disclosed the number of mice used.

Anyone see a pattern here .... $$$$$$$$$.

See:
    https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2022/September/PDF/bivalent-booster-testing-pdf.pdf

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  6. Locked-Jim

Locked-Jim Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    Until the media started producing statistics around the number of deaths people were quite responsible washing their hands. Statistics can be manipulated, how many supposed COVID deaths were actually COVID deaths, a person with days to live with cancer could have caught COVID in the remaining few days and died. What would a death be recorded as?

Seems ironic that omicron is an anagram of moronic really, the fact that testing something on just eight mice someone is able to as they believe sign off the fate of the human race.

Lazlo Toth and L-u-c-y like this.
  7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    Um NO
    If this IDIOT really didn't want to harm others he take off the germ spreader.

I'm betting that he doesn't properly handle that "mask" hence it's a germ spreader and not PPE.

If what he posted was accurate he'd take a class on proper use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and do what he was taught. Instead he's nothing but a smug douche. And he's actually spreading germs and making himself and others sick.

BTW I wonder ho many people are being exposed to non Covid germs that will have long therm negative health affects because of wearing face coverings that collect germs and get into their system.

Lazlo Toth, Servus and L-u-c-y like this.
  8. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    5 down 50 to go

L-u-c-y likes this.
  9. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    Not sure about that. That they are murderers.
    I work in hospital and see many patients every day.
    Despite the fact that a few myocardites have shown up, which were definitively connected to a vaccination we dont have a difference in patients compared to the beginning of the plandemic.
    It is the same stuff.
    Well again despite the corona positives, which have different symptomes now compared to the wildtype of the beginning.
    I personally think - and I always ask this myself - what is the goal of some persons?
    What should be the goal of these persons, which are planning to kill the people?
    Great reset? Reduction of mankind loke written in the georgia guidestones? Or what? Do they want to earn money or do they want to rescue the earth by extincting the mankind or do they plan to make thepeople obey?

Well the people is obeying already. They watch TV, watch advertisements, follow the capitalistic way of life.
    Rescuong the earth? The climate? I dont think that they would do such a crazy stuff to fulfikk this plan.

In my opinion.
    I had this illness called Covid 19. Well my whole family had it. Nobody ill, my wife had head ache two days. Me had a heavenly running nose ( never experienced that before) my older son had nothing and the smallest with the heaviest cough... We couldnt get him positive.
    For me it seems nit to be very harmful now. The wild (laboratory) type maybe but the actual one is a joke. Even in my hospital we almost dont have ill people. Positive yea, but not ill. So for what wear a mask or get a shot? The last vaccine didnt evene work and the mask is mire harmful with all these fibres and chemicals inside. I guarantee that this makes cancer over long term.

tomf_22033 and L-u-c-y like this.
  10. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Natural Immunity Protects You More Than Three mRNA Chinese Coronavirus Jabs

Not only does new research show that two Chinese Coronavirus shots offered basically no protection but also that natural immunity lasts longer and is superior to multiple Chinese Coronavirus shots.

• Natural Chinese Coronavirus immunity — the type earned by recovering from infection — is not only effective but lasts longer than the immunity that’s acquired from Chinese Coronavirus shots;
    • Two doses of Pfizer’s Chinese Coronavirus shots (BNT162b2) offered only “negligible” protection against symptomatic BA.2 (an omicron subvariant) infection;
    • In contrast, previous infection was 46.1% effective against symptomatic BA.2 infection
    • Previous infection (natural immunity) was 54.9% effective against symptomatic omicron infection after more than 12 months, while three doses of Pfizer’s Chinese Coronavirus shot was only 44.7% effective a month later;
    • Rather than admitting defeat, health officials and Big Pharma have committed to a seemingly never-ending rollout of boosters — and now “updated boosters” coming out in Fall 2022 ... tested only on 8 mice; and
    • Vaccine mandates still exist, including for many health care workers who may be terminated form their jobs if they refuse; it’s outrageous that natural immunity is still being ignored in these cases.

• See:
    https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2022/September/PDF/natural-covid-19-immunity-pdf.pdf

11. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Denmark ENDS Covid vaccinations for almost everyone under 50.

Remember mandatory vaccinations? This is, well, the opposite. We've come a long way in a year. Except at American colleges - which, insanely, are forcing mRNA boosters on students.

Denmark will bar almost everyone under 50 from receiving more mRNA Covid jabs, the Danish Health Authority said yesterday.

Denmark had already ended Covid shots for nearly everyone under 18. The new rules go much further.

Danes under 50 will only be allowed to receive the shots if they are “higher risk of becoming severely [emphasis added] from Covid-19.”

The Danish Health Authority has not yet defined those groups, but they will likely include only a handful of people, such as those receiving cancer treatments that suppress their immune systems. Pregnant women are unlikely to be included.

Denmark did not explicitly say the risks of mRNA jabs now outweigh their benefits for healthy people under 50.

But that view is implicit in the announcement, which does not merely discourage but actually bans shots for those people, even though Denmark expects “a large wave of [Covid] infection” in the next few months.

In other words, the health authority is not stopping shots because Covid has ended. It now believes most people are better off getting the coronavirus than taking more mRNA.

denmark.jpg

12. Locked-Jim

Locked-Jim Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    What evidence do they have which makes them expect, it's a very open statement, figures on an Excel spreadsheet can always be manipulated I suppose.

People better off getting Covid, I've said this right from the beginning, as difficult a topic it is to talk about and comprehend, that's how natural selection sort of works. In the past doctors have been asked not to overprescribe antibiotics, partly due to costs within the NHS, but also because they are preventing development of an immune system.

I fear I may have some facts wrong here, but an immune system I have. I don't know when I last had antibiotics, as for a vaccine, that was probably years ago when in primary school and so I had very little say in what was happening. I have however not had so much as a cold or flu in years, probably had a bad stomach a few times, I put that down to a bad Chinese!

13. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    Hehe funny you say that as a bad Chinese covers Covid too

14. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    DO THE CHINESE CORONAVIRUS JABS ERASE NATURAL IMMUNITY?

Daniel Horowitz writes, “Why is it that years into this pandemic, the cases continue to proliferate and people seem to get the virus multiple times? A new study might shed light on this question, revealing a disturbing business model of the pharmaceutical companies to ensure that their product is always in demand because it serves as the arsonist while pretending to be the medical equivalent of a firefighter.

A new study published as a letter in the New England Journal of Medicine reveals that not only did the Pfizer shots turn negative after five months during the Omicron wave, making a vaccinated individual more likely to get the virus, but they actually erased the immunity provided by prior infection, thereby ensuring that injected people can get COVID again.”

Is it a case of “ ... the more you use it, the more you need to use it! Behold the beauty of negative efficacy, rebounding of the virus, erasing natural immunity, and the promise of endless doses to stanch the bleeding.”

See:
    https://www.conservativereview.com/horowitz-do-covid-shots-erase-natural-immunity-2658204460.html

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2209371?query=featured_home

15. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Suewiang likes this.
  16. Locked-Jim

Locked-Jim Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    Couldn't resist!

Suewiang likes this.
  17. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

AE248CD7-2AB1-4309-A666-5FC38FE1E050.jpeg

18. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    Well I believe, there are many hints, that the Pandemic started by accident in the Wuhan laboratory, when a worker there selfinfected.

A german scientist wrote a work on this, which is, as expected, not recognized by the rest of the scientific world.
    His name is Professor Dr. Dr. hc Roland Wiesendanger. He is physicist and made a study about the origin of the virus.
    He collected data and indicatives on this issue.
    Not sure if available in english.

My idea is, that the SARS - CoV 2, according to his theory, accidentially has been set free into the environment.
    The wildtype evolved and got the delta variant, which was a bit more dangerous.

Scientific consense on viruses and other parasites is, that a good parasite doesnt kill its host.
    The spreading wouldnt be so easy, if everybody died within short time or severely got ill. Like Ebola for example. It is a not so successful virus. If we take cytomegalievirus, eppstein-barr, measels, or a usual flu, those are really successful. Not so harmfull infections, that easily spread.
    So a virus has the "Goal" - lacking of an own will of course - to evolve into something like the above mentioned and not to be the big killer.

The virus itself didnt turn to mutate into this low grade virus, so there had to be a new virus to be spread, which acts like SARS cov 2, but isnt that severe and which could take over the place of the other mutations.

It was very fast clear, when found in south africa, that omicron, which is this down evolution mentioned above, took over the place of delta and co.

BUT. There is no real valid genetic pathway described until now, which shows an evolution from the wild type and its mutations to the omicron genome.. More kind of speculative.

There so many mutations which cant be explained. A chinese scientific group has written an article about the origin and came to the conclusion, that it evolved in a mouse. And what do they use in Laboratories? Mice.
    So I fhink omicron was designed with the purpose to have a weaker virus, which, when brought into circulation, could take over the place of ghe severer ones. and voila. Pandemic gets weaker.

Thats what I mean with antiweapon.
    Another hint is, ghat the european politicians told the scientist form south africa nit to tell about the weaker virus, because they wanted to keep the vacinationcampaign rolling.

There is too much money in it.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  19. Locked-Jim

Locked-Jim Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    I’m absolutely convinced it started off in a laboratory in China, the uncertainty comes from if it were deliberate or an accident. Much like the 1986 Chernobyl disaster, we know Chernobyl was an accident, there were however a lot of facts that were covered up.

I have made a Geiger counter just to ensure that I’m one of the first to know if there are excess radiation in England.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  20. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    If you think about it, it sounds more like the novichok incident, where people pass something on by hand, and the effects get weaker and weaker as time goes on.

That's if you believe the official accounts of cases and deaths, which I don't.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  21. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    YET ANOTHER NAIL IN THE MANDATE COFFIN
    as

U.S. 6th. Circuit Court of Appeals Rules That Air Force Service Members Have Provided “Significant Proof” That The military Branch Has Discriminated Against Them In Denying Religious Exemptions From The Chinese Coronavirus Jab
    In upholding a District Court’s prior Order that blocked the Air Force’s jab mandate, the Court of Appeal said in its decision that plaintiffs had to provide significant proof that the Air Force had a policy to deny all requests for religious exemptions, and all indications are that they have.

See:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/significant-proof-air-force-has-discriminated-against-troops-seeking-religious-exemptions-to-vaccine-mandate-court_4726307.html

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/22284415-appeals-court-order-on-air-force-mandate

Lazlo Toth and Suewiang like this.
  22. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    I doubt cancer will be one of the many harmful affects of the Fauci Ouchie as I saw it called.

But we know it is already messing with reproductive systems, causing respiratory issues and affecting people with certain diets. So cancer may be the least of the worries from it. But who knows that may also be a longer term prize for complying with our overlords.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  23. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Elf On a Shelf: Senator Rand Paul Eviscerates Liar The Esteemed Little Elf at Senate Hearing
    Back in 2004 The Elf believed natural immunity was very important. Today Rand Paul played the video. But now The Elf does not believe in natural immunity to the Chinese Coronavirus virus. Maybe it has something to do with his contracts with Big Pharma?

Watch:

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1570080420284272641

Lazlo Toth, MtnViper, L-u-c-y and 2 others like this.
  24. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    He did NOT like that! :)

Lazlo Toth and tomf_22033 like this.
  25. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    For nearly a year, California has reported significantly higher rates of excess deaths compared to Florida.

How is that possible when California had mask and vaccine mandates and Florida hasn't.

Fcos4ufagAEDfvi.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice