Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    Fauci admits it takes at least a year and a half before knowing if a vaccine works.

He also admits vaccines can go wrong and enhance the virus, making it worse. He says it's happened before.

That old conspiracy theorist!

2. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    Thank you Mistress for another really great posting there. I had not seen that one before. It would be nice to see a single video of the 5 or 6 videos I have seen of Pfauci where he basically is providing support for those who oppose him. His hypocrisy knows no bounds. I also enjoyed seeing the other insane videos on your YouTube channel.

3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    @ChasteJase: As you point out, the ONLY thing the vax crowd is claiming now is that your disease will be less severe. Let's think about their statement: It cannot be proven nor measured!!!! "Think how bad it COULD have been" is an unverifiable statement. How much worse? 17% worse? Is there ANY way you can say "without that shot, you would have died"?

In logic terms this is known as the Slippery Slope Fallacy. "A slippery slope argument assumes that a certain course of action will necessarily lead to a chain of future events. The slippery slope fallacy takes a benign premise or starting point and suggests that it will lead to unlikely or ridiculous outcomes with no supporting evidence." (Evan Thompson, 2022)

Example:

"But you have to let me go to the party! If I don't go to the party, I'll be a loser with no friends. Next thing you know, I'll end up alone and jobless, living in your basement when I'm 30!" (again, Evan Thompson)

The saddest part is how supposedly intelligent people are exclaiming from the rooftops "I got Covid, I am so grateful for having the shots, imagine how bad it could have been!"

Laz

4. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Your point is well taken Jase. If the general public (people like us) can start asking better questions we may slow this monster down a bit.

"The CDC says the shots don't prevent transmission to others, so how sick you get is strictly a personal decision--just like you claim an unwanted pregnancy is."

subrick, Dianna1395 and tomf_22033 like this.
  5. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    AND he admits (somewhat obliquely) to the notion of anti-body dependent enhancement I felt.

Let us not forget also that the USA FDA wants to allow drug companies to skip trials ALTOGETHER for mRNA shots in future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this is FAUCI talking! And YouTube isn't censoring it!!! They are no longer even trying to hide it.

6. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    That's the crazy thing about so many of the current "conspiracy" issues. So much of it is in the open. However, those who don't want to believe still ignore it. Example - the Great Reset was a "conspiracy theory" that is widely publicized by the WEF - https://www.weforum.org/focus/the-great-reset

subrick, Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  7. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    The first time I actually looked at their website--truly breathtaking! (in a bad way) Thank you for posting the link. And thank you for joining the thread. Speaking personally, I find this thread gives me a TON of encouragement to know that i am not alone out there. Your participation is an added bonus.

subrick and tomf_22033 like this.
  8. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    Thanks Lazio. I've enjoyed your postings on here. I had reached out to Mistress Lucy for another reason and complimented this thread and she asked why I wasn't posting here. She was right to ask. I have a few good friends who see the truth and it's nice to know I am not alone when I speak with them, but it's really nice to see something on here.

My wife doesn't know about this site but she reads a lot outside of the MSM and educates me on issues. Even still, I am able to share new information from here that she hasn't seen. She hasn't asked for my source yet, LOL. Sometimes we lay in bed and she's catching up on the Western Journal or elsewhere and I'm getting my news from the Chastity Mansion. "Hey honey, check out this great forum thread called "COVID19 and Life", oh, and while you are there, perhaps you might learn a thing or two about chastity and FLRs for good measure!" LOL. Hopefully one day soon.

9. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Who still thinks the Great Reset is a conspiracy theory?

The UN doesn't.

The EU doesn't.

Suewiang, Lazlo Toth, subrick and 2 others like this.
  10. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sleepy, Creepy, Crazy, Perverted, Uncle Joe Tests Positive: Is It Still A Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated?
    July 2021: The Demented One: “You’re not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations.”

July 2022: The Demented One tests positive for Covid.

The Demented One has tweeted a short clip to remind everyone he is "double vaccinated and double boosted" and to tell Americans to "keep the faith"? See:

https://mobile.twitter.com/POTUS/status/1550179049598861314

He has started taking Paxlovid!! (What a waste .... In more ways than one!)

F6E974E2-FFB6-41C6-9E55-843A4096B5AC.png

Lazlo Toth, subrick and Dianna1395 like this.
  11. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Chinese Coronavirus Vaccines Linked To Rapidly Progressing Brain Diseases

In a peer-reviewed study, Stephanie Seneff, a senior research scientist at the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and her colleagues discuss links between neurodegenerative diseases and the Chinese Coronavirus mRNA vaccines and she goes on to speculated that the vaccine may cause prion misfolding, causing damage to the brain in the forms of CJD, (Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease), Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, ALS, and so on.

... SAFE and EFFECTIVE ...”

See:

https://dpbh.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/dpbhnvgov/content/Boards/BOH/Meetings/2021/SENEFF~1.PDF

https://www.spreaker.com/user/ubngo/mit-scientist-connects-mrna-shots-to-bra

https://www.theepochtimes.com/researchers-suspects-new-variants-of-rapidly-progressing-brain-degenerating-diseases-from-covid-19-vaccines_4581466.html

12. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    HERE WE GO AGAIN
    US Open Prohibits Novak Djokovic from Playing Because He Refused to Take Experimental Chinese Coronavirus Shot
    AF70171A-D86E-4C96-BF7E-5BE531AAC010.jpeg
    On Wednesday, the US Tennis Association (USTA) announced that Novak Djokovic would not be allowed to compete in the US Open because the organization would adhere to the guidelines for unvaccinated non-citizen entry set forth by the US government on the Chinese Coronavirus vaccine.

All he has to do is cross the Rio Grande River in Southern Texas and he will be welcomed with open arms!

See:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/novak-djokovic-included-us-open-entry-list-usta-follow-federal-policy-unvaccinated-travelers

13. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  14. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    This keeps going into the bin, "It's to depopulate the race."

15. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    This member asked to have their profile deleted. It seems he doesn't support conversation after all.

16. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    But but the vaccine makers have been given immunity from lawsuits. Now we all know that means they must be safe. After all, if they were totally safe they wouldn’t need to be protected from law suits!
    [QUOTE="L-u-c

Sadly too many will only engage in “conversation” if the other party fully agrees with them. It’s becoming more and more rare for people to accept different views and learn from them.

Personally I hate it as I love having discussions that challenge everyone involved. I like having to think, and consider things I hadn’t considered.

That said, I think it’s a good thing that people who aren’t open to honest discussions leave. It limits the drama and makes this site one of the better kink sites on the web!

17. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    DR. ROBERT MALONE:
    Vaccines Are Destroying People’s Immunity Through ‘Immune Imprinting’
    According to Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA vaccine technology, the current situation where the efficacy of vaccines is fading should have been expected. He goes on to indicate in the video linked below that there is a known phenomenon within the vaccine scientific community called “immune imprinting,” where it’s understood that frequent vaccinations can push out existing immunity within people. This has become a growing concern among experts with the Chinese Coronavirus vaccines, since people are being mass vaccinated for virus strains that are largely defunct; and as the virus continues to mutate, the vaccine is becoming less effective.

See:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/vaccines-are-destroying-peoples-immunity-through-immune-imprinting-dr-robert-malone_4610641.html

subrick and Dianna1395 like this.
  18. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Fantastic!
    That means people will need many more vaccines and bigger and bigger profits for the drug companies! And of course we the tax payers will be the ones paying the cost both in $$$ and with our health.

subrick, Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  19. ChasteJase

Local Time:
  20. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the post. It's necessary we see these things. Even if they turn our stomachs.

21. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    I love how every article has to tout how effective vaccines have been, while at the same time posing questions like "Why are omicron variants of the coronavirus on the rise?"

I read some of these articles and think about Dr. Malcolm from Jurassic Park:
    Ian Malcolm : Yeah, yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should.

Excerpt:
    Future vaccines look to combat new variants
    Coronavirus vaccines have been hugely successful, reducing mortality and severe symptoms worldwide. However, new variants are likely to appear in the coming years, and they could be more transmissible and deadly.

Scientists are working hard to be one step ahead, developing new coronavirus vaccines that train the immune system to deal with new variants.

"There are about 220 vaccine candidates in clinical trials around the world," said Mallela. "These updated vaccines will allow us to generate an immune response that is better suited to tackle the variants that are in circulation at the time of vaccinating."

And there's reason to be optimistic. For example, UK-based scientists recently showcased a promising new vaccine that better protects against newer coronavirus variants like omicron. The study authors used new nanoparticle technology to create a vaccine that can easily be adapted to target future variants.

https://www.dw.com/en/why-are-omicron-variants-of-the-coronavirus-on-the-rise/a-62538209

22. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    And who among us isn't skeptical of the news? Are they trying to get rid of him? It's an easy way to do so. Is he REALLY "vaccinated" vs the placebo? Is the pill medication really what it says it is? (a form of ivermectin)

What a sad state of affairs. I can't even take this White House doctor's statement at face value.

23. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    "staying ahead of mutations".....lunacy! The whole point of something (successfully) mutating is that it survives! Hence by definition a "new variation" is one that found a loophole. Too late to develop something for that.

These pharma people are, at the very best, driving via their rear view mirror.

24. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
  25. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    "The principle of decision making on my body are more important than any title."
    From earlier this year but still relevant

subrick, Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice