Courtesy

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Ransom, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Ransom

Ransom Active member

US
    Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    Hey all,

I generally don't post often just mostly speak with people privately and browse the threads. However, I have noticed as of recent people being exceptionally nasty to one another.

Maybe it's all the nonsense going on in the world or personal issues. Regardless, I don't remember it being this way when I first joined. Hopefully it's just a phase due to all the stress life is bringing everyone as of recent.

Mainly people should feel comfortable coming on here and posting to get advice and speak their truth. Not get ostracized or berated. This is especially detrimental to new people joining or thinking of joining. Would you have joined if you were going to be judged and spoken down to? People are generally going out on a limb joining and posting on here asking for help. I know I was when I joined.

Just my thoughts. I hope everyone is healthy and well. I look forward to meeting more of some of the wonderful people I have spoken too on here.

Very Respectfully,
    ~ Ransom

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    Sometimes the anonymous nature of the internet prompts folks to be more abrupt and rude than they ever would in public. I just think it occurs here as well as any online site. I find myself tempted to bash stupid or ignorant posts, but try instead to just pass on them. Not always successfully, but still i try.

3. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    I tend to keep my presence here as being benevolent and kind in all cases, but the simple fact is there are a few members here who think it's their job to come into threads, insult people, crap all over it, and leave.

I have zero qualms about calling it out for what it is. With that said, I do agree. As with anything, the human element can be at play. There is no real reason to be petty and mean, unless you are so tremendously bored with your chastity experience that you think being a prick is a basic part of your existence. If that's the case, perhaps chastity play isnt for you, and I block and move on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice