couples

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Natian, May 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Natian

Natian Member

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    Hi All
    We are both new to this and looking to make friends, do people meet socially we are not swingers or anything like that and do not go to fetish clubs It would just be nice to meet other married couples who share the same interests. We are also interested in going further with chastity maybe a piercing or and a custom device and would be keen to hear the experience of others
    natian

2. curiouslyscared

curiouslyscared New member

Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    We are a married couple new to chastity as well. My wife wants frequent PIV and orgasms easily that way. While she likes oral and teasing she wants real dick every few days at least. And she likes making me come so the chastity device is really only a masturbation preventor. I might masturbate daily without it, so this saves all my come for her (which she wants). She also likes knowing she has control and can tease and deny she she wants.

Sunny likes this.
  3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    Hi Natian, welcome to the mansion. Can't speak for everybody, but I like the anonymity of the forum. I think most will feel the same way. While I have no familiarity with these myself I've heard people refer to Fetlife on this site as a place for finding people in your area. Good luck and enjoy the ride.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    I have only met one person from my state let alone from my area to make a friendship possible. I think we would be interested in meeting like minded people as well but so far not a lot of luck.

Hope your time here is goes well and welcome.

5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    We used to have an annual event in Va. The former owner of the site even flew over from the U.K. To go. I had the pleasure of going one year and meeting many lovely Dommes and quite a few great subbie guys. Over the years things changed. The site ownership is different now. The lady that hosted the event is no longer active here, and many of us how attended aren't regulars anymore. Although I'm peeping my head back more often lately.

To meet people we have to get involved. For some it's local groups, for others it's online, for others still it's other ways. But the common thing is it involves effort.

Over the years I've met amazing folks all sorts of ways. None are better than others, but it seems the most productive wasn't when I was looking per se but when I was doing things, getting to know others and just being myself.

It's funny that I post this as I too need to follow my advice. After some terrible stuff happening, I'm slowly starting to get back to things I love doing. I've also reevaluated my life and what I want and need, and how I'm going to position myself to be happy.

Other than getting involved all I can say is be yourself. If you're new, that ok, just be honest about it. Be true to yourself and learn. Likewise if you're more experienced be open to others as it's surprising when let folks just be themselves.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice