Could you help me to find the good one [chastity device] ?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Deleted member 58724, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Deleted member 58724

Hello, hi everyone.
    I'm publishing this message because i need some help about choosing the right chastity device.
    I am looking for a chastity cage for 6 months and no way to find the right one
    In 6 months, I bought 3 cages.
    I bought these cages:

• cb6000 silicone

Interesting, very comfortable, but the problem is that it's silicone. It's flexible and my penis comes out of the cage at each erection.
    Not very effective as a chastity cage.

• YiFeng biosourced chastity device 219

I used this cage for 5 days (and 5 nights)... it's not a lot but it hurt a lot at night especially.
    The most shocking was when I removed it. My penis was deformed and hurt. It took a few hours to get back to normal and a few days for the wounds to heal.
    When I had an erection, the cage was pushed forward. The ring blocked the blood circulation and my testicles turned blue and cold.
    It's cool for 5 minutes, but for permanent chastity, it's not ideal. It's dangerous.
    This cage looks nice and is very discreet, i like it, but this cage is definitely too small.

• Don't know the name, but it's a chineese metal cage.

I like this cage, the problem is that it's 3 cm too long, so it allows an erection in the cage.
    Having an erection in this cage is very painful. The metal bars strongly compress the penis and a painful heat is felt throughout the erection.
    If it was only that ... she is absolutely not discreet. She is very tall and visible under any pants.

It becomes desperate for me and my girlfriend.
    I am terribly excited by the idea of being caged, dominated by my girlfriend.
    But ... I can not find the right cage.
    It is difficult to find a cage that is both discreet, a minimum comfortable, that does not hurt, and that allows permanent chastity.
    I have heard a lot about cb6000 (non silicone), cb6000s and The curve.
    Knowing that my penis is 11 cm (4.3 in) long and 13 cm (5 in) in circumference without erection and 16.5 cm (6.3 in) and 17 cm (6.7 in) in circumference with erection.

• What would you advise me?

Thank you for any answer !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice