Could those who wear full belt have anal sex?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by ChastinRubber, Apr 26, 2019.

1. ChastinRubber

ChastinRubber Member

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    I have ever seen the video that a man belted with Carrara was fucked by others. The master pulled the rear cable aside and then inserted his dick. It seems very exciting. Now I am curious about the man belted with anal hole band. Can he have anal sex with others? Even though continuous crotch band has flexibility to lock or remove anal dildo without taking off the full belt, the anal hole band seems to be difficult to fuck into the anus. Wish anyone can share your experiences and comments. Thanks a lot.

2. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    My wife has fucked me with a strap-on while I was locked in my Neosteel with a rear cable. Worked just fine

Charles3451, Timbek and tomf_22033 like this.
  3. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    I'm now wearing a continuous-crotch male steel chastity belt with a 4" steel butt plug secured on the secondary anal shield, covering the anal hole, and locked-in.

Now, no. I have a butt plug in my rectum secured on the secondary shield that covers the anal hole opening and locked on the crotcband. My butt plug is locked inside and the anus is inaccessible. Now, I can't have anal sex with others... But I do feel I'm "penetrated" by the plug at all times!

Now, I'm being "fucked" by the butt plug locked-in! Not quite "fucked" as there's no in/out thrusting sensation... just "penetrated" all day all the time, everywhere. Much like a dick stuck in my rectum... , almost like "Sex" but not "Sex". It feels good, but Not gratifying a tiny bit! And feeling continuously "penetrated" all day... can be frustrating!

If however I tell my sub keyholder (yes my sub) to come over and unlock the rear anal shield and remove the metal dildo... she can attach a snap-on penis-shaped dildo at the front shield of her steel chastity belt, and "fuck" by simply pushing the dildo in my ass, through the hole opening of the crotchband. The anus opening flares a good 3", and spreads my buttcheeks apart, keeping my anus hole fully exposed. Wearing the belt with no plug and no secondary shield, I can feel breeze when walking or my anus being rubbed when I sit, let me tell you!

4. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    Those chains or cables might possibly be pulled aside - but if one's wearing a belt with a rear opening, anal sex might be possible but quite "dangerous" I'd say.
    As much as the outer edges of such belts are covered with some rubber lining, this "internal opening" isn't (obviously hygienical reasons) and thus presenting some rather sharp edges to the friendly intruder ;).
    Very careful movements might be possible - but in the heat of the moment...:eek:
    And of course the opening only offers entry for a limited diameter - and I think I've heard of sluts who like it biiiig :oops::p

Charles3451 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  5. ChastinRubber

ChastinRubber Member

Local Time:

What kind of belt do you wear now? T-3 or my steel or Neosteel ? Or other full belt?

6. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    I'm currently wearing a Model T-3 with an ergo waistband. Anal plug is 4" total length. 4 graduated steel spheres (bottom widest ball 1", followed by 0.75" ball, followed by 0.5" ball and 0.25" at the top) 3" insertable, 1.25" shaft.

The plug is small and as I mentioned previously, most of the time I don't feel it at all. Now that I'm seated and my mind got down there, I just feel a tiny "penetration" pressure. Not stimulating at all, just "pleasant" and it's best not overthink because it can be insanely frustrating.

bitstripped and Charles3451 like this.
  7. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    I’ve wondered the same. Also not sure how pooping with one of those would go? Would it just be a big mess all over the belt or just come through the hole provided. Also how hard would wiping clean be? I do have a cheap knock off and I like the locking anal plug, but I can’t bring myself to actually poop with it on to try.

8. Danigirl

Danigirl Active member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    Anal is definitely doable with the right belt, dildo for sure, check my albums.

But with my belt, Pooping isn't so easy. You have to push a bit, and the ring makes it more difficult than usual.

danijean001 and Charles3451 like this.
  9. Guest 2817

Guest 2817 Member

Local Time:
    My wife has pegged me with a strap-on while I was locked in my Neosteel with a continuous-crotch band, and has no issues. She likes to cuff my hands to the sides of the belt using the attached D-rings. And she can grab the waist band to get more leverage.

10. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    At least you get some sexual excitement like that. lucky gurl.

Charles3451 likes this.
  11. limkoIlak

limkoIlak New member

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    I would like to try on similar belts, but probably you need to be prepared for this. Now my maximum in this regard is a small sexy butt plug with a vibrator. But I want more.

12. limkoIlak

limkoIlak New member

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    Maybe someone will share their personal experience on this issue. How did you develop and come to this? Please do not judge me, I am a beginner and I appreciate every piece of advice. Now I'm waiting for a new attribute. My collection is gradually growing. I hope someone will respond to my comment. I have so many questions that I would like to get honest answers to. I'll be a better student, I promise)

13. ChastinRubber

ChastinRubber Member

Local Time:
    Hello, dear latex_catsuit_doll:
    Long time no see. Are you OK during this pandemic period? Are you still wearing a Model T-3 with an anal plug installed in these two years? Or you upgrade more fantastic chastity device? Wanna know your recent activities please.

Are you still wearing chastity belt 24/7? With butt plug always locked? I'm curious that you can fall asleep with butt plug locked. When you lie on bed, the plug inserted more deep directly. It's hard to sleep I've tried. Could you share some experiences about sleeping, pooping when wearing T-3 with butt plug locked? Thanks a lot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice