Could the power be a put off?

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by MrPickle, Jan 28, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. MrPickle

MrPickle Active member

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    After 6 months of relocking after edges and treats. And being pushed yet further by C I am on a break. C has enjoyed the attention and is pleased that she has pushed my boundaries a bit more. it takes longer for me to get to a point where I'm desperate now and the orgasm ratio hit 10 to 1 which i hadn't realised was C's goal.
    Yes, it nearly drove me insane again, but this time I just went with it. The only concern was.. It was painful. The ruined orgasm was a let down after so long, but I get what I'm given and C was very pleased with herself so it's still a win. But the pain in my perenium afterwards was horrible.
    For now, C has had enough, I'm out and she is in planning stages. Her words "I want you to get used to being free before I lock you up again, how better to make you miss it?"
    Nice.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  2. John

John Member

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Think you should start to pamper her more when you are locked up please her. Do more things around the house etc. This way she isn’t stressed and have more energy for it and start to see the advantage of chastity. She has probably been raised to please and it confuses her to have to do these kind of things. Trust me when she see’s the advance she might get hooked.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    You might be overthinking this. It’s pretty simple. She locks you until she unlocks you, you don’t cum until she wants you to cum. Notice I said she.

Does it drive you crazy when you get the denial you crave? Great. It should feel just as good when you obey her and have that climax she wants you to have. Sometimes orgasm denial isn’t about denying orgasms, but controlling them. If she wants you to get off, get off and do a good job of it. Lock back up and try to get back into subbie mode as soon as you can.

Some people associate being dominant with certain activities or traits, but it’s all about her getting what she wants that makes her dominant, not the act itself. If she wants to be handled rough , held down, and taken, she can look you right in the eyes and tell you to do that. That’s dominant as hell if you ask me. The point is, she doesn’t have to get sick of chastity or being in charge, it can still be as normal as she wants while still getting what she wants.

Sometimes after a real long lock up I get kind of picky on how it ends. I even tend to back away from quickies and such because I don’t want to end a 4 or 5 month lock up on a quickie. But it’s not my decision now is it. It’s her control, not my vision of her control.

It doesn’t have to be so rigid or have roles that never bend. If she likes something, make sure it happens.

homebody, true42 and Neander like this.
  4. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    My thoughts? Pretty simple!

If you have a "chastity" lifestyle, encourage your partner to keep you chaste.

If you have a FLR lifestyle, do WTF She wants! That's kind of the definition of "Female Led" on the relationship....

5. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    You could also explain to her how your fantasies play out. Help her understand that what you crave is the denial, the absolute power you give to her freely and without question over your orgasms. If you can make her understand that this isn't some failure on Her part, rather an enhancement of the relationship, then you may break the barriers that exist.

My R once thought I was crazy for asking Her for this. Earlier today she grasped her cage through my pants (I was at work) and whispered in my ear that She loves how this thing makes Her feel.....

We didn't get to this place without my letting her know how much I enjoyed the enticing interludes between the times She desires to unlock me!

The place where one can entertain the denial of pleasure as the ultimate pleasure is a very special place to be. If you can make Her understand that, you may overcome your hurdles!

Godspeed, friend!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice