Could the power be a put off?

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by MrPickle, Jan 28, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. MrPickle

MrPickle Active member

Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    Hi all.
    I've been a member for a while and enjoy the site, but post my online journal on an alternative site, so haven't posted here before (apart from the intro earlier) .
    I belive the question I have now would be better answered here as the relationship has evolved to a point where this forum will be more suitable.
    My wife and I have been involved with chastity for about a year and a half now.
    Initially it was a complete No to being locked to a point where I'm normally locked for 2 to 3 months with release when ever my wife desires or I have earned it.
    This often involves edging and cleanup, creampies are something we both now enjoy very, Very much, but not too often.
    We have both noticed an improvement in my behaviour and in life as a whole, even though I was practically perfect in every way, sex has gone from not enough for me but too much for my wife to.. I cant keep up with the sex loving woman I married.
    So. Great so far.
    But. We get to a certain point and the shutters slam down, everything stops and chastity is no longer an option or even open for discussion.
    The trigger point is usually when the real power exchange kicks in and my wife starts to deny me orgasms, tease me, drive me crazy with lust and says no, even if I beg, without a second glance. In fact she will make me beg in order to have a bigger orgasm herself.
    It is insanely erotic, frustrating and quite amazing.
    But as soon as I'm broken,or this occurs, my wife stops dead in her tracks.
    She has said she likes the control, but also that it isn't what she really wants. "I like normal sex, I like it when you come, and I like having sex with you much more now than I used to. I'm not locking you up any more, things need to get back to normal"

The benefits carry on of course and I do truly love this woman.
    I have little to offer in return because I would and always will do anything and everything for this woman. I don't belive I could love her more and I know my wife feels the same.

This has happened a few times, so eventually we do get back into it, but I know it's for me, To my wife this is my game, she wants to make me happy, and I know as soon as we get to a point where it might no longer be "my game", it will stop for as long as it takes for me to go back to the "normal" we started from.

I'm not complaining, I feel incredibly lucky having found the perfect partner. But this sudden stop knocks the wind out of me, it is always confusing and Not up for discussion. Now or in the future.
    Life is good in the normal lane, safe. I'm not really a normal lane person, I'm a thrill seeker, heights, scary hobbies, base jumping, roller blading etc. I'm 55 years old so my life has been this way for a long time.
    My wife keeps me grounded, I know this. so I don't break too many bones too often or hearts ever.

She looks after what she loves. I can't complain.

But knowing there is this other side, that I get to taste oh so briefly and crave so deeply?

I'm at an impass, I do not know how to approach this, all I do know is I have gotten this far by taking very small steps, very slowly.

But I do wonder if my wife has drawn a line, she is in control of this. And she has decided exactly how far it will go.

I would love to hear your comments.

Thank you.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  2. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    I dont know but you could try to endure more and see how things go because she already told you, she likes regular sex, she is allowing all the above to make you happy and acting like you want but if you behave as a "baby" she gets tired. An example could be that you do things for her that you prefer not to but do because she likes and because of that she becomes angry (or other bad attitude), yeah, makes no sense so you stops doing it, she do the same, stop playing when it becomes a loss-loss scenario

3. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    I would say that if she likes the benefits and likes the control up to an extent you need to nail down whatever trigger it is that turns her off from chastity. It might actually be more than just “your game” but having that much control over you feels problematic at a certain point for.

Although I’m kept locked consistently my wife often likes to switch back and forth between regular vanilla sex and then hot naughty domme sex. Sometimes she’ll lean heavier one way or the other for a period of time just depending on how she’s feeling and what she’s in the mood for. I know my wife loves chastity and although she very much enjoys the kink end of it too sometimes the kinky stuff takes a rest for a while.

My point being, we’ve been at this for over 5 years now and I was really chomping at the bit for the first couple of years pushing for more kink in our relationship. I always got push back from her when it was my idea or I asked her to be more kinky. In the end it was always ended her way because she knew she had me wrapped around her little finger anyway. But the longer we continue this lifestyle, with baby steps every step of the way the more and more she has embraced being my domme and loves our relationship dynamic. She’s way more confident in what she’s doing now than she was when we were only a year and a half in.

I wouldn’t push the issue with her, just keep doing what she likes and see if you can really nail down what triggers to want to stop chastity. The fact that she keeps coming back to it and plays along tells me she does like it to some extent. Maybe if she’s missing the PIV as “normal sex” you can try using a strap on on her. I have a nice leather harness with a vixskin realistic dildo, my wife loves the way it feels especially with the vibrating bullet and the fact that I can go for as long as she wants me too. Might be a nice compromise if that’s what she’s missing. Good luck!

true42, Xileh and homebody like this.
  4. MrPickle

MrPickle Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks Wonderwomanssub.
    Yes. All I have to do is work out how a woman's mind works lol.
    We have tried a strapon, and have a couple of vixens. The wife likes the big vixens with tongue and vibe but not on the strapon. So I got a smaller one and she still didn't like it.
    Im an 8" myself and have to work my way in slowly, it's harder to do with a strapon, wife says uncomfortable. Thus getting the smaller one, a 7" which is a bit fatter than myself. But not as good.
    I am going to keep trying for this, practice makes perfect and all that.

Initially my wife found chastity very confusing with my wanting to be Locked, but she gave it a go.
    I think it still confuses and worries her to a degree.
    My wife does like it when I beg and will ask me to do this to help her orgasm.
    I like the loss of control. The alternative to an an adrenalin rush. I'm sure we will work it out eventually.

But this place we hit just before it all ends. Wow!

This might sound heavy.

I have been taken to place that I didn't know existed, a place where I felt truly powerless and at the same feeling some of the most powerful emotions of my life. I have felt fear many times and in many ways, whilst hurtling towards the ground after putting too much faith in a loose rock or going under before an opperation to fix a cracked skull and damaged head, or to stop and restart my heart, placing all my faith In a person whom I had never met before.
    I have seen the fear of God and although we have had the odd brief acquaintance, I have thankfully, not yet, been asked to stay.
    I don't fear much, and I like to think I am in control of my destiny.
    But this place where my wife has taken me is more powerful a feeling than cheating death, emotional equal to witnessing the birth of my children and more terrifying than a head first dive off a cliff edge.
    Because this is a person whom I trust and love so dearly. Whom owns my head and heart so completely. I know I can be taken beyond my limits and I will survive it.

It's a place I wish to go again, and I wonder if my wife knows this? and is in some way trying to keep me from getting too hooked.

I think. It maybe too late for this.

Or, does my wife see my fear and think it has all gone wrong.

Or does my once very vanilla, wife like that feeling of control so much, it terrifies her as well?

John, true42, borbulls1961 and 3 others like this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    Maybe your wife likes the process as much as you do the end goal. If the two of you have gone through this several times, and she seems to enjoy the action, the gradual switch of control from you to her, but stops when it is at the peak moment, it might be that getting there is exciting to her, but maintaining it iifs not. Not sure what that means for you, but if she is willing to pick up again, after stopping it, then at least you have that part of the ride.

6. MrPickle

MrPickle Active member

Local Time:
    I hadn't considered this. It is possible My wife likes to journey this far, but doesn't want to stick around.

OK.
    I managed to have a brief chat.
    Found out
    My wife doesn't like the person she becomes at that point, well she does in a way.. Ish.
    and the control thing is fun for a bit.
    but she doesn't like her on hindsight, the next day and also feels guilty at having enjoyed it to any degree. It isn't someone she wants to be.
    Also, my wife has said she doesn't mind locking me up again, but still finds things confusing. This is unusual because it usually takes a couple of months before my wife would consider relocking.
    She is finds it difficult for conflicting reasons.
    Initially I led her into this, she just wanted to do as I told her to do etc. My version of what it should be like. This was ok but irritating, my wife doesn't like being told to do things, I didn't want to be telling her, but she doesn't have enough interest to look it up.
    She felt she was getting it wrong and it was confusing.
    As time went by I gradually passed the reigns to my wife and said "do it your way, you decide what is ok and what you would like. Don't try to think about what it is you think I want"
    My wife found this near impossible, I was asking her to stop being considerate. And to make choices. My wife doesn't like having to choose, it takes a week for her to choose a pair of shoes to buy when faced with a choice of two. (Tried dice etc. No good. They also told her what to do.)

So. I have been invited to start again, and didn't jump at it this time.

I think maybe we should have some simple ground rules, that I have to follow, the wife can over rule them so doesn't have to miss out. She gets what she wants and gives me what I want.
    And When she feels she has gone far enough, we take a break

I want this to be simple with the option that my wife can add things at will, in hope she may tailor it to be enjoyable.

How does this sound to the other key holders? Anything I should add or avoid?

I also need to explain a few things that I hadn't realised were unknown to my wife.
    Milking and cuming isn't the same
    Why cock teasing isn't cruel or morally wrong, how I could like being so frustrated is beyond her. So she tends to not do it so often. Omg? That's the best bit.

So, some basic rules and goals, and a safeword might be all we need for now.

7. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I think your wife is enjoying parts of the chastity but not others due to the fact is that it sounds like it is all about you. If she locks you it should be on her terms not yours and not your demands. First you say that she hates it when you beg to be released, do not do it anymore. If she desires vanilla sex sometimes, let her have that option whenever she wants. I think your conversation should focus on keep me locked and I will be ready for anything or nothing you want. It sounds like chastity has become a chore for her other than a benefit. My wife loves how I am being locked but she also loves she can decide when and how sex will take place. You need to let her be the keyholder without giving instructions.

8. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    To paraphrase the film The Martian, I suggest that you science the shit out of this. You've found a pattern, and you've found the lynch pin: when you break, she's done. Okay, great. I strongly suggest that you keep a diary and start graphing this:

• how long does it take to resume chastity?
    • how long does it take to ramp up to your breaking point?
      • is this amount of time shortening, or stating the same?
    • how long after you "break" is she rooting to stop chastity?

Monitor this, and start to play with it. Is there anything that you two can adjust to stave off your breaking point, but keep it hovering at the pre-broken stage?

Is there anything you two can do to ease off of chastity, but not erase it completely?

I don't think that this is her being afraid of power, I think that it's the fact that there's a point where you stop behaving like someone she wants to hold power over after a while. It seems to me that she wants to hold power over regular-you, not broken-you.

So, figuring out how to work around broken-you is the trick. She's fine with the power until you drop into sub-space or wherever you go. However your demeanor changes, she's ill-equipped to deal with it, doesn't find it attractive, and leaves you pining.

Sub-space is a kink term. Most dominants / tops will provide after-care for a submissive who goes into a particularly vulnerable space after a scene. For a prolonged "scene" like a long period of wearing chastity (or a really advanced, multi-day, rigorous kink scene), the longer term and more encompassing sub-space is required.

Once you hit that space, dominant-her vapes on you. You ... might want to try to figure out your own after-care for a while. Maybe a kink-friendly therapist you can contact online or something?

Telling someone not to go into subspace is kinda like telling someone not to have an emotional reaction to very strong, jarring stimuli: good luck with that. But that's where the disconnect lies, and I think you're going to have to top yourself during these high times in an effort to avoid a startling, crashing low point.

But for the long term, watch the patterns and the timing, figure out adjustments, and after a few months talk to her about them once you begin chastity again - when she's apparently more receptive to the idea.

Good luck.

Ransom, HERKEYS, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  9. MrPickle

MrPickle Active member

Local Time:
    As a rule
    My wife does like it when I beg and will ask me to do this to help her orgasm.

I will look for a pattern, there does seem to be one.
    Thank you.

10. MrPickle

MrPickle Active member

Local Time:
    I am locked again, each time C calls a halt to this the break gets shorter, it was much shorter this time.
    C has also started some minor physical punishment which is completely new, mainly slapping my balls, each time it gets harder and she always looks me in the eye afterwards to judge my reaction. A new game for her maybe?
    I have had a chance to read through my journey and it seems there is a pattern of sorts. Each and everytime, it starts slowly and I find myself climbing the ladder to where I want to be, and each time I get to a point where Im desperately frustrated to a point of "wow, this is incredible". It abruptly ends for some small fucked up reason. C turns quite nasty, blames me for something random and throws the key back. Always from ultimate high to ultimate low. It has happened 4 times now, always my fault, always I feel like shit but don't know what went wrong.
    But. Each time the gap gets shorter and C goes a bit further.
    I'm only just starting to analyse this, maybe C started ages ago?
    But for now, I'm happily locked and waiting.

11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately you can't make someone enjoy something. If it becomes something she's uncomfortable with there's simply no way round that.

You need to talk it through with her.

good luck

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Pets in a Pickle. :)

true42 and Xileh like this.
  13. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I think you just need to talk. The only way you are ever going to get beyond this cycle is to discuss what is going on and how you are going to fix it or find a suitable compromise.

14. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    The problem occurs, you said, when you "break."

Don't break. Problem solved.

15. MrPickle

MrPickle Active member

Local Time:
    Ah yes. This is the problem indeed.

My wife is happy, was happy before chastity, is very happy now after a bit of man changing etc.
    The breaking thing is for me, this is the problem.
    C enjoys my being locked, attentive and romantic and agrees we are much better together now. But if it's the cage or other things going on, she isn't sure.
    It doesn't matter. C says If something isn't broken why try to fix it.
    Yes it can be fun, but C likes my dick, it's big, it's a reason we are together, she likes touching and playing with it, likes to edge me lots and use it every time it gets hard.
    We have lots and lots of sex, 5/6 times a week. But when caged this drops a bit. But it can be fun.

So C does wonder what is the benefit of going further than we are now? She likes who I am now. Loving helpful husband and dad who would do anything for them.

Why risk this?

true42 and Rectrix like this.
  16. MrPickle

MrPickle Active member

Local Time:
    I managed to chat a little more whilst walking, chastity chat is very limited.
    It was regarding a "I'm keeping you locked" decision made after a lot of carrot dangling and offers of release.
    I didn't mind, it actually really turned me on the way C strug it out and made me hold my breath in anticipation, before bringing the axe down to sever my chance of reward. A reward that C knew I had earned 200%
    Very clever. Very effective. She knew straight off that I swollen instantly and I would have a frustrated sleepless night. (this by the way still doesn't make sense to me? Why my boner reacts like this when I have been denied really good sex?)

So I asked out of interest. If there was any pleasure for her in having the power to do this?
    C smiled and said "yes, I do enjoy that bit"

borbulls1961 and Rectrix like this.
  17. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Since she really likes sex have y’all tried numbing creams so you both get everything except an orgasm for you?

18. MrPickle

MrPickle Active member

Local Time:

Actually no, but I might suggest it.

I'm having a bad day today, I've been emptied fully and just can't get back into step. I probably only have full orgasm every few weeks now, I've become very good at having semi orgasms, even with piv, a year ago there was no need as we had some kind of sex once or twice a week (too much for C, not enough for me), but once I backed off and gave C the reigns things started hotting up. To the point where I can not fulfil my requirements. Such as come in here now, come on these later.
    I found I could stifle an orgasm part way and stay in the zone.
    Not today though. I'm empty.
    So today might be an oppertuniy to bring this up.

19. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Seems that C is happy.

Seems that you're enjoying it too.

I understand the question, but what is the problem?

20. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Wow! This is powerful. My BR and I went through similar emotions when I realized the level of control I had it frightened me. The level trust and complete vulnerability placed in my hands. I remember saying to BR "I could break you". Looking back on it now I know he just thought it was a hot thing to say but when I realized the power I had it gave me pause. It caused me to question the road we were traveling. It frightened me.
    Your wife could be experiencing any number of reasons for pulling back. Give her time, continue with your baby steps. Communicate what you feel and how important this is to you. Best wishes

21. MrPickle

MrPickle Active member

Local Time:
    This latest Lockup was stacking up much faster than previous attempts, after a much shorter break. Then just flat lined so (as advised) I'm trying to "science the shit out of it" with C's occasional answers to my questions.

C started with a more determined approach, got me to Amber quickly. Then backed off.

My taking on chores on seems to be welcome to a point, but I am taking something away that is C's. The feeling of worth C gets from raising a family means a great deal. C will get annoyed at my doing too many chores, especially the "looking after" type.

I have noticed from my logs that this often happens pre period. Sorry, I know that sounds terrible.

Also. At certain points C says I start to become too attentive, helpful. It can be irritating.
    I'm allowed to do more tasks now than ever, but I have added them slowly.
    Yesterday, when I got up to make supper for the kids, C actually said "I will do it. Stop stealing my things!"
    C loves the way I make her orgasm when Im kept caged and is confident enough to keep me locked without feeling guilt or pity.
    But after a few times, even though C orgasms as always, she feels distant, off kilter, she doesn't like me.
    like we're not bonding properly, like we would with romantic sweaty one on one.
    it's too one way and too off the normal sometimes.

I have suggested numbing cream, strapon and condoms but C says "it isn't all about fucking you know"

I feel, sometimes it really is about the fucking. because the same evening C will demand the full monty, very rigorous fucking and wants me to pin her down.
    After this, she is fine, cage back on, hop to it!
    Happens about once a month on average. If it doesn't, things go down hill.

C does prefer "us" now, very much so, and leans towards giving the cage some credit. But thinks all the time we spend together due to covid is the main reason.
    One thing C is very sure about is "the cage stops me arguing or being arsey"
    She doesn't mind a bit cheeky, cocky, confidence even. That's what she liked about me and still does.
    C says she is trying to find an "in the middle". too much and I lose my charm, too little and I'm annoying.

C likes that she has extra time now, to read, and likes that she can give me my treat by edging me whilst reading or browsing, it doesn't take any time from her day, so it's easy to give me rewards.
    This is why I come out pretty often, if I wanted more I would be let out less.
    To C the control is fun, the ball slapping is funny and the making me eat my own can be amusing or gross or erotic. It depends on her mood.

C has also said, she knows if she wanted to, she could have me pleading, beggiing or on my knees crying and it would take very little effort on her part. That I should be thankful she doesn't want that because had she enjoyed that enough, it may have become my new way life.

To me the last bit sounded like a warning.

C is currently running experiments in both sperm and orgasm control, hoping to find the "in the middle" she referred to.
    But has little knowledge of the effects of male hormone build up.
    So getting the right pattern or timing may take forever.

I don't know if I'm coming or going? currently not coming due to controlled sperm level experiment.

22. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

23. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    Very interesting reading MrPickle, thanks for sharing your experiences. I have also bounced in and out of chastity since starting it just on a year ago with interest from Mrs Sen ranging from complete disdain for the device to relishing me being locked up and her benefiting from all the attention. We are somewhere at the lower part of her participation on that scale at the moment, but I am resisting talking about it and trying to rush her (taking it easy on the love and affection as to not overwhelm her).

Like your partner, ultimately Mrs Sen likes my penis and enjoys pleasuring me and she feels guilty if its all about her. I have told her multiple times that I get a rush from being left without orgasm and she knows this to be true on some level, but its still a far cry away from "usual sex" that we had developed over the last 30 or so years.

Good luck with your continuing journey.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  24. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    This sounds very familiar, much like our relationship. I think she is surprised that she IS enjoying these new feelings, and then has to pull back a bit to sort it out.

She loves the person she was originally attracted to. She doesn’t want to loose that person. It is important you recognize this. Good for you both, celebrate!

We have gone through this as well. She likes to cook. So, I clean and do leftovers. I also cook on certain days. I have learned that there are some things she just enjoys doing, so I don’t intrude. There are many other mundane tasks she is happy to shed.

It sounds like you both are having fun, and love each other. You have found new excitement and are learning. You are doing great!

Rectrix likes this.
  25. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    That's how we got into this in the first place. I was way over my physical/hormonal limits (i.e. I badly needed a sexual release, with her, and it had simply been too long), and the frustration just completely emotionally broke me, and I completely folded. It was either give up and give in, or I had to leave her (or worse, cheat on her), and I decided that I would rather just give up entirely to her will, and learn to accept it, and the rest is history.

And now, I'm wishing that we had figured this out years earlier. I've never been so in love, and never been more joyful in a relationship. And I'm slowly learning to be a decent husband, and really loving it.

There is hope.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice