Could a fairly small difference in cage length be significant?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chasteta, Sep 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    I've been struggling for a long time to get a cage which is comfortable enough for 24/7 wear, even having gone custom a few years ago. Recently I spoke with MM (I'm in a Jailbird at the moment) who recommended a double base ring.

I ended up getting one made 1/2 size smaller than the ring I was wearing at the time. It is surprisingly tighter but after an initial period of adjustment (i.e. my balls ached a bit for a day or two) it seems to be significantly better at holding everything up.

I initially wanted the cage portion shortened, as well. However, MM recommended I try just the double base ring first. While it's definitely more secure and helping to minimize rideout (still there, but not as bad) I think I might benefit from a cage shortening.

I'd probably only have 1/4-3/8" or so taken off. I'd rather not be without a cage again so soon but I still believe I have a little too much room to grow which ultimately makes my cage less comfortable. I'm just curious if anyone else has moved to a slightly shorter device and noticed a significant difference.

tl;dr Have you ever shortened a device and found it made a big difference?

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  2. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    12:31 AM
    I haven't had a device shortened, just went shorter and shorter on the ones I purchased. I started with the obligatory CB-6000 which was uncomfortable overnight due to the cage/tube being too long. Right now I'm locked in a chinese cage that the cage itself is listed as 28mm long and is far more comfortable and I'm able to sleep through the night. Mature Metal's site suggests taking several measurements of your flaccid penis from where it meets the scrotum then subtract 1/4 inch. Most people seem to opt to have their cages made 1/2 inches shorter which seems to work for me.
    Tl;dr, heheh, The shorter the cage the better for me. YMMV. Good luck and let us know.

3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    I've certainly gone from slightly too long to shorter and it made a difference. It's easier to pee, erections don't get stuck in the barrel, and it lies more naturally under clothes.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  4. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    I find Steelworkx advice of 15mm shorter than your smallest measurement body - tip of the penis works well as a guide.
    This for most will produce a total device length from base ring to cage tip of around 60mm

My current device length in total is 55mm and keeps the penis very small and small means less pressure which results in a more comfortable base ring.

Once you get comfortable you can wear 24/7 but then there is the security as comfort and security are usually mutually exclusive.

So without a PA most users go for a tighter base ring which is a false sense of security and extra pressure and possible sore ball sac meaning that long term wear is sometime hindered by rubbing and chaffing resulting in having to break off chastity for a while. Plus you can still if you want pull out of the back of even the tightest basering.

So we have adopted the approach that I could escape from my device but that I should not be able to get back in. This is where the urethral insert design comes into play with a more comfortable base ring and very short cage incorporating a rear shield that stops / hinders access from the rear sufficiently that you cannot get the penis back onto the insert. This we have achieved after many trial and error designs.

The one below is perfect for me it keeps me tiny and stops me getting back in and I have tried its impossible so now when locked I know I am really being controlled its no longer a game for me. Once the key locks my penis is no longer mine.

The rear shield is made from thermo plastic and modelled in such a way so that rear access is limited meaning there is not enough room to manipulate the penis back onto the rod inside the cage. The urethral insert is very comfortable so much so I cannot feel I have a penis at times but occasionally I feel the penis shrink a little along its tube which is a nice feeling but frustrating as there is absolutely nothing you can do for relief. As such I have accepted that being kept in chastity and skirts is my life from now on.

Mitch

Attached Files:

Newbie10 and Mash2214 like this.
  5. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    Never ordered a custom cage or had it shortened but I did buy a cheap Chinese cage and then bought a cheap cage that was shorter. It made a huge difference in comfort and it was much more comfortable particularly with erections that can't go anywhere.

I'm not sure how much difference a quarter inch would make but that's you're call.

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    One simple word changes how we look at our life of Chastity " accepted" when we get to that point everything takes on a whole different perspective. Thanks for sharing your story

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice