1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corporal punishment

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Serafina's pet, Oct 30, 2017.

1. So far...she had found this large wooden paddle used to stir large pots of soup. I seriously didn’t think anything would be different, but the heft and length of it seemed to drift past the fat tissue and towards the sides of my butt...was like she missed and really hurt.

After two, our fun had turned into trying not to cave in. She even noticed how my erection had instantly disappeared. Within a few more and I was wriggling to avoid her swings.

Luckily she hasn’t used that one since...I hid it!

2. ooooooh, well i hopes She don't come in here and read that.

3. My worst was a few weeks ado. Mu wife took the cage off and had me get on my hands and knees on the bed. She put on the parachute and chained it to the bed post. She slid a hood on and gagged me then caned me. Then she took her strap on and started pegging me. Every hard thrust forward felt like she was going to rip my balls off. When she was done she left me locked to the bedpost with the hood on and had me sleep at her feet.

Serafina's pet likes this.
  4. That wouldent be a punishment or me involves to many thing I enjoy, how ever i have never been pegged just not goddsses thing. Have you ever had your balls steeped on? I made a box for it was no way out, completely at her mercy. Sometime i swear she just wanted to hear me screem and beg

5. A couple of times yes but she prefers to flog them.