Corner Time

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by staci, Nov 11, 2008.

1. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Corner time at Lady Cynthia's is no easy task.

Below a large plaque hanging on the wall that reads Bad Sissie Corner, i'm kneeling with my nose pressed against the wall. Actually my nose is holding a coin in a small circle that Ma'am drew on a piece of paper that's now taped to the wall. Should I move even the slightest bit the coin will slide from the circle or worse yet, drop to the floor earning me another severe punishment. On the piece of paper CURTSEY is printed in large bold print inline with my eyesight for me to constantly see while in this pose. To keep me from holding the coin in the circle with anything but the tip of my nose, my hands and arms are bound behind me in the small of my back, forearms parallel with each other and each palm touching it's opposite elbow. The leather device holding them this was is what Lady Cynthia refers to as the Arm Muff. It covers my forearms from wrist to elbow and has three locking buckle straps to cinch my arms together quite snuggly. It also has straps attached to the ends that wrap around my elbows to keep me from sliding my arms out of the tube-like device. In addition to those straps there is one long strap that runs up over one shoulder then down through my armpit, around my back, up through my other armpit, then over it's shoulder and down to the arm muff. This keeps my arms pulled as high up on my back as Ma'am prefers. Even in it's loosest adjustments it holds my posture very erect. This pose and restraint are not at all unfamiliar to me as it is one of the many poses, the Attention Pose, Lady Cynthia has taught me in while in her service. In fact this very exercise of coin holding is quite familiar as I often experienced it in the days when Ma'am was still initially posture training me and teaching me my poses. However today is a bit harder as i'm now kneeling on a cookie sheet covered with uncooked rice and corn kernels. The pain in my knees is making it exceedingly difficult by the minute for me to continue holding the coin in the little circle. My greatest fear at present, aside from moving or dropping the coin, is damaging my fine white silk stockings with the rice and corn kernels. Thoughts of the punishment I endured for soiling a previous pair while scrubbing floors brings shivers to my body. Tears have been seeping from my eyes for at least half the time i've been here. Judging by the programming i've heard on the television, that's been about ninety minutes.

Lady Cynthia has been across the room at her desk the whole time. I hear her stop typing at her keyboard and feel her beside me. She then runs her fingers through my hair and gently caresses my forehead and cheek. "You're doing so good sissie, just a little longer now" she says. She kneels down and slides her hand up under the hem of my maid uniform and petticoats and gently rubs the insides of my smooth hairless thighs. She runs her fingers along the garter straps holding up my snow- white stockings. Her other hand slides up under the rear hem of my uniform and petticoats and softly caresses my ass then traces the welts left by yesterday's session with her cane. Her hand in the front then begins to gently rub up and down the length of my sissie clittie, making it want to rip the piercing just below it's head free of the chain that's holding it down between my legs locked to another piercing between my scrotum and sissie-hole. The hand behind me makes it's way to my butt plug and begins gently pulling and pushing it in unison with the caresses to my clittie. She then begins nibbling and sucking on my neck and earlobe while whispering how much she loves seeing me like this. "You're doing so good sissie, you make me so proud. You must truly love your Mistress to endure all this don't you sissie?" I squeak out a timid "yes my Lady Cynthia, I really do. I love you with all my heart. I want to please you. I want you to make me the best I can be". As the pain in my knees becomes a sensation of pleasure mixed with the sensations from her hands, mouth and words my tears of physical pain turn to emotional tears of love and adoration for my Mistress. I truly do crave any bit of attention I receive from her. She's the only one that's been able to transform physical pain to emotional bliss. With every day, every hour, every minute I spend with her I fall further and further in love with her. There is no pain or humiliation I wouldn't suffer to please her. This all because i know she's falling further and further in love with me as our time together continues. Through all this i never budge from my pose and the coin remains in the circle

The doorbell rings. Lady Cynthia regains her composure and smooths out the hem of my uniform and petticoats. Without telling me to move or stay in position she answers the door and allows her friend Jamie in. They do their cordial greetings then Jamie notices me and says "oh my, now what has the naughty sissie done to deserve this?" in a condescending tone. "Oooooh she's just having a little trouble remembering when to curtsey Jamie" now be nice" lady Cynthia says in very sympathetic, kind way in my defense. Her words and tone bring me great comfort. "Awww wittle, wittle sissie doesn't know when to curtsey so now she has to kneel there on all that rice and corn, boo hoo. Look at the naughty sissie's tears, wah, wah, wah.." Little does Jamie know the tears are not from the physical pain. "Jamie! I just asked you to be nice to her. She's doing quite well in her training and I doubt you could do better! Now if you can't be nice I"ll have to ask you to leave!" Lady Cynthia harshly responds as she steps up behind me as if coming to my defense. It felt wonderful having her stand up for me. Times like this make me desire serving her as much as when she's rewarding me with a milking. "OK, OK I'll be nice." Jamie replies. "Good. If so, I may allow you to witness her caning later and if you remain nice through that, we might, just might have a little surprise for you. Lady Cynthia says as she caresses my nipples. Even through the thick pvc material of my uniform her attentions to them make me cringe as they are still very tender from last night when I wore her special serving tray while kneeling aside her as she watched a few movies in the home theater. The serving tray is an evil contraption. It's strapped around my tightly corseted waist while most of the weight of it and it's contents are supported by two chains leading up from it's front edge to strong nipple clamps that bite savagely into my nipples. Lady Cynthia loves to use it to set her beverages, snacks, remote controls, cell phone etc.. Occasionally she'll place cigarettes and ashtray on it as well if she's in the mood to smoke. Heaven forbid i move just the slighest bit let alone spill anything. I've done this often enough to leave wear marks in the small rug asside her favorite recliner.

" Surprise" ? " We" ? I think to myself. I wonder what "surprise" "we" may have for Jamie. This is news to me. I know I have the caning coming as part of the discipline for forgetting when to properly curtsey. But this little "surprise" has me a bit concerned.

Lady Cynthia and Jamie finally relax and settle into conversation paying no attention to me for at least another hour when Lady Cynthia says "oh my, look at the time. I forgot all about sissie over there. Her poor knees must be killing her." She's quite accurate on that one! "I suppose it's time I move on to the caning she is due. Do you care to witness it Jamie?" "Absolutely!" Jamie responds. "Very well, could you hand me her leash, it's next to your chair?"

Lady Cynthia approaches me and clips the leash to my collar and gives it one slight vertical tug up, which from my training means to rise to my feet. This is no easy task as my knees have a hard time straightening and I'm still wearing the four inch heels Mistress required me to wear today. Once I'm standing fully upright she gives the leash one slight horizontal tug signally me to follow her. We all three make our way to the basement where Lady Cynthia's caning bench is located. I'm hoping my arms will be released from the arm muff but am sorely disappointed to learn it's to stay on as Ma'am has already led me to the bench where my knees are making contact with it and she gives the leash one more tug signaling me to drape my body over it as best as I can with my arms secured behind me. She moves behind me to give me a push on my ass so that my body is now completely up on the bench. I rest my knees and calves on the shelves built on the sides of the bench just for this purpose. My ankles are then cuffed and fastened into place, there's no way for my feet to contact the floor making it impossible for me to move the bench. A broad strap is cinched over my back to keep me from rising up off the bench as well as making it impossible for me to move Ma'am's target. Once fully secured, Lady Cynthia raises my uniform exposing my bright white petticoat. She uses a clothespin to hold the hem of the uniform to my collar up out of the way. She then does the same to my petticoat exposing my pantyless ass. "Oh my! What on earth necessitated those wicked welts Cynthia?" Jamie asks as she notices the welts I earned the day before. "Oh sissie's just been having a little problem keeping her stocking seams straight" Ma'am replies. I don't think we'll be having much of a problem with that anymore will we sissie?" "No Lady Cynthia, sissie will keep her seams straight from now on" i meekly reply. To further secure me to the bench, Ma'am ties a length of thin string around my testicles then to an eyelet on the edge of the bench between my spread thighs. "Sissie would you like a gag for your caning" Ma'am asks. "Yes please Lady Cynthia. I don't want to earn more strokes by begging for mercy". "Very well then, I think the inflatable should suffice. Jamie could you please hand it to me, it's hanging up over there right next to you". Jamie hands her the gag and Ma'am begins inserting it in my waiting open mouth and cinches the strap around my head. This is a head harness style so she tightens the straps under my chin and over the top of my head. "Eight pumps usually does an adequate job of silencing sissie" Ma'am explains to Jamie. I then hear Ma'am count off the pumps under her breath until she gets to eight then gives one more full pump for good measure. "Well I didn't anticipate yesterday's caning to leave her quite so welted. She was to get another eight on her ass for her little curtsey lapses but I don't think that will be such a good idea. I think maybe I should apply these to the backs of her thighs instead" Lady Cynthia explains to Jamie. "Oh my! Canings are excruciating on the thighs!" Jamie responds. "Yes, but I'll reduce the eight to six ibecause of that." This gives me a little comfort but not much. Lady Cynthia is pure evil with the cane. There is no warm up with a paddle or crop and she swings the cane with extreme incredible force. Her strokes are meant as nothing but true punishment. There is to be absolutely no pleasure derived from them whatsoever other than knowing i'm to become a better slave for them. "I'll need to keep the strokes fairly high up on her thighs so her welts won't be noticeable when I dress her in her new cute little cargo short shorts this weekend when we go on our camping trip." Says Mistress. I hear her picking and choosing the perfect cane for the task from her vast selection, taking time to swing a few test strokes through the air creating high pitched swishing sounds that echo through the basement.
    My stomach immediately becomes queasy. Finally Lady Cynthia makes her selection and approaches the side of the bench. Extreme apprehension sets, my breathing quickens. Tears are already flowing, every muscle in my body is as tense as my binds allow.
    Mistress kneels down at the front of the bench to look me in the eyes. "You do know these are a necessity right sissie?" Lady Cynthia asks with a look of sympathy in her eyes and a slight hint of guilt in her voice. Your discipline log shows you've forgotten to curtsey appropriately seven times in the past two weeks. You've done corner-time for it twice and suffered a paddling for it just 4 days ago" I look deep in here eyes and she sees my adoration and desire for her and I give a slight timid nod. "Very well then, let's get this over with" she says as she stands up while giving my aching shoulders a quick massage. I feel the cane make contact with my upper thigh about an inch or two below the crease between my buttocks and thigh. She taps it a few times as she adjusts her stance and positioning, the cane breaks contact with my flesh then there seems to be a lapse of ten minutes that was in actuality no more than a millisecond. SWACK! A flash of white fills my vision as I clamp my eyes closed tightly. A groan then squeal emits from me despite the gag. The leather bindings holding me to the bench creak loudly. The heavy breathing through my nostrils is the only other sound in the basement besides Lady Cynthia's footsteps as she walks around to the other side of the bench to line up for the next stroke. Lady Cynthia's method of caninings is to apply srtikes to each thigh or butt cheek at a time. Again I feel her tapping the cane against my flesh as she goes through her process of setting her distance and stance. SWACK again. And again my vision goes white and I groan uncontrollably. As she makes her way back around to the other side of the bench she notices the puddle of tears on the floor and places a towel on it. She applies two more in the same manner with the pain escalating excruciatingly. The next two and final strokes are placed right in the very center of the crease between my thighs and buttocks.
    I don't even realize that i've been left all alone in the basement until my breathing calms down to the point I can hear footsteps on the floor above me. Probably about a half hour later Lady Cynthia and Jamie make their way back down to the basement. All I could think about while I was alone was that I was determined to avoid these sessions with the cane. Lady Cynthia must have been able to read my mind as she says "sissie, I know you hate the cane dearly but you know it's only for your best interests. But you have to have noticed your sessions with them have becoming less and less frequent. Sooner or later they will end to a great degree but they can never completely go away. Now. Be fair warned... if I need to cane you again before all your welts have healed I will be forced to place you face up on this very bench and cane the insides of your thighs!" The thought of this is horrifying to me as i know she will indeed make good on her word. "Jamie I must commend you on your behavior through sissie's ordeal. For this I would like to present you with a gift... the surprise I mentioned earlier." Lady Cynthia says. Ahh yes, the "surprise" I think to myself. I almost forgot about this mystery "surprise". I hear them both walk to the far end of the basement away from me and whisper to each other. They then come back and Lady Cynthia begins removing the gag from me, Jamie is still out of my field of vision. Once my gag is removed, Mistress releases the latches and folds down the section of bench that my head rests on. My head sags down then I hold it up for a minute or two then let it sag again. "Sissie, how do you feel about trying out your cock sucking skills on the real thing after all the training i've been so kind to put you through?" Mistress asks. I'm stunned and puzzled about this as there were no "real cocks" in the house but i reply "yes Lady Cynthia, if it is to please, i would love it" anyway.
    Since my servitude to Lady Cynthia began I've endured long hours of cock sucking training. Much of it has been done in the Bad Sissie Corner with me sucking a dildo suction cupped to the wall in front of me, my clittie piercing locked to a ring in the floor. Sometimes my collar would be linked to an eyebolt on the wall by a very short chain and spring to prevent my mouth from coming off the dildo. Other versions of the training included this very bench with Lady Cynthia's strap-on.
    Jamie enters my field of vision and I see she's completely naked. But then i notice Jamie isn't a she... she's a he! This was a real shock to me! I've known Jamie for several months but always associated with her as a she!
    Lady Cynthia then guides him towards the head of the bench to where the tip of his cock is just inches from my face. I knew better than to resist as she brings his cock up to my mouth with her hand as she gently strokes the back of my neck and runs her fingers through my hair. "That's it sissie" take his cock like you do my strap-on, make me proud" Lady Cynthia says encouragingly. First I gently kiss the tip as i've been trained to always begin a cock sucking session then take about half his length. Slowly i bob my head taking a little more length each time until i'm taking the entire shaft on each stroke. I continue this as Lady Cynthia moves away. I hear her over by the cabinets that contain all her toys and tools but I continue my work on Jamie's shaft. Mistress returns to us but she's at the rear of the bench. I then feel her gently pulling at the plug that's been in me since my morning shower. After pulling it in and out several times she finally completely removes it. I then feel cool lube being applied to my sissie hole and something taking the plug's place. It's a little larger than my plug but not too uncomfortable. Actually as much as I've been continually trained to wear a plug it feels better than an empty sissie hole. I also feel something cool and light set on my left shoulder. Mistress returns to her cabinet for a second then returns to the head of the bench next to Jamie. I now see what was previously set on my shoulder as she hands it to Jamie, it's the remote control to Lady Cynthia's electro-shocker butt plug! "Now you two enjoy yourselve's. I'll be upstairs at my desk. And Jamie, I suggest for you to be nice if you wish to return here for more fun" Ma'am says as i hear her making her way up the stairs.

sissyjamieanne likes this.
  2. new_boy

new_boy Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    Wow! What a fascinating and excruciatingly cruel story - and what a lucky sub to have such a Mistress!

I wish it were me, with all its pain and humiliation! Very well done and more in the same vein, please!

new_boy.

3. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    The thought of corner time... oh my... has always made me weak in the knees... would not be good as surely then the coin would fall and then... oh my oh my, oh my oh my...

You really take corner time to a new high...

Great story!

4. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks missy and boy!

My goal or intention with that srory was to show the type and style of loving yet firm relationship with aMistress i dream for. Not being very good with verbal humiliation I put emphasis on how the Mistress came to my resuce when her friend began teasing the sissy. Also note how She took the time to lecture the sub and showed a hint of guilt or remorse at having to be so severe.

I'm hoping to continue this story when I get the time. Any ideas?

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Very nice story staci...I truely enjoyed it!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

6. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :anim_37: Thank You Mistress Michelle!

Please note that i have shared another of my stories, aryn's fitness training, with this board.

7. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Part 2

Even if you've already read the first part I suggest re-reading it and ready both parts in one sitting.

Dont worry sissy, I wont be mean to you and Im sorry for the mean things I said earlier Jamie says. I pull my mouth from her clittie and reply Thank you Jamie, its OK. I instantly feel a jolt from the butt plug and hear Thats MISS Jamie to you and I didnt say to stop sucking as she lifts her clittie back up to my awaiting mouth. Weve only met a few times so let me explain to you who I am. I was once a sissy slave just like yourself, trained by and served your Mistresses best friend until her an I moved away a few years ago. Ive left my former Mistresses service some months ago and have recently moved back here. Your Mistress is among a small network of friends I had here before leaving so were re-igniting the close friendship we once shared. Oh., and Im no longer a submissive or slave and have decided to explore the other side of this lifestyle. Cynth. rather Lady Cynthia to you, has been so gracious to offer to allow me to partake in some of your training. Apprehension was the dominant feeling I had at this point. I was having a hard time believing my ears. Now Im now going to have two Mistresses training me? Its a bit more than I bargained for . but whats a sissy to do?

Now lets see if we can work on some deep throat training sissy Miss Jamie says seemingly a bit more kind and empathetic to me. Heres how this is going to work. Every time I feel youre not going deep enough Im going to hit this little button she says as I feel another zap! Ill turn the power down for now but Ill turn it up after a while if youre still having a difficult time. Miss Jamie pulls her cliitie from my moth so that she can adjust the front of the bench a few inches lower to help me deep throat her. Well start out slow at first then pick up the tempo once you get better This is certainly different than the cock suck training Lady Cynthia has done with me. For my first time with the real thing, it seems were already at an advanced pace. Ready? Here we go Miss Jamie says in a cheery, upbeat tone as shes lifting her clittie up to my mouth. Out of instinct from Lady Cynthias previous training I kiss the tip then take about half the shaft in my mouth. I then slide down as far as I can before I feel my gag reflexes kick in. Not bad sissy but youll have to do better. I know you can. She says as she gives a gentle push on the back of my head and I immediately begin to gag. Its just a matter of relaxing your throat muscles sissy, youll get it. Just concentrate she says as she gives me a break. Then before I feel Ive had enough of a chance to recover shes pushing on the back of my head again but very slowly.. concentrate sissy. concentrate she says as if shes a coach. I do so and am able to take a little more length before I gag again. Thats it sissy! Youll get it. I remember I had the absolute worst time learning to do this so I know that if I was able to you can too. Ready? Again here we go she says still in her cheery, coaching tone. Again shes pushing on the back of my head before Ive had time to recover from my last try.

In we go more more.. more Then I gag again as my nose now touches her pelvis just before she allows me to catch my breath again. Wow sissy, youre really catching on! Remember just concentrate on relaxing those muscles OK? Here we go again a little deeper and youll be going as far as you can She again pushes on the back of my head until my nose is now mashed flat against her pelvis and I again gag but minimally. An odd sort of pride was beginning to develop from somewhere inside me. A few more times like that until you stop gagging then well see if you can keep a slow pace she says. To keep my focus and concentration Im sliding down her shaft and my nose is just touching her pelvis before she can push on my head. I dont gag right at first this time so she firmly holds my head there for about fifteen or twenty seconds until I gag again. This time shes quiet while I catch my breath. Then I again, at my own pace, begin to slide down on her shaft before she starts pushing. This time Im already mashing my nose against her pelvis before shes pushing. And instead of pushing this time shes just holding me there for at least thirty seconds before I gag again. 'Sissy youre catching on so well! Again at my own pace, I slide down until my nose is once more grinding against her pelvis. She again holds it there but this time theres no gagging even after what had to be a full minute. Very good! She said seemingly genuinely impressed. Miss Jamie then pulls her clittie from my mouth then says Lets take a minute to relax then well see what kind of pace you can keep with the zapper that is. Ill be easy dont worry. This is about training you sissy, not punishing you.

She briefly walks over to the corner of the basement and comes back dragging a chair and a backpack. She sits down and pulls a pack of cigarettes out and lights one. She reaches back in the backpack and pulls out a small notebook. You should know that Cynth well Lady Cynthia to you, is having me keep my own journal of our experiences together that her and I can share. So far were off to a good start. I suspect you dont want that to change as it will only mean double the trouble for you. Yes Miss Jamie I reply. One of my goals is help train you then find my own sissy to train. Wouldnt it be great to have a little sissy sister? Yes Miss Jamie I again reply, the thought is oddly appealing to me.

Lets get back to your training now Miss Jamie says as she finishes her cigarette. She steps up to the side of me and begins rubbing my sore shoulders still under tension from the arm muff. Id love to release you from this thing sissy but I think Cynth would never let me come back she says in a sympathetic tone which seems very sincere. Am I developing a bond with Miss Jamie? I ask myself. I do so remember how rough this period of training was. It makes for the best of the best sissies though baby. She says as shes now running her fingers through my hair and caressing my face with one hand and tracing the welts on my ass with her other. Here we go sissy she says as she steps back in front of me holding her clittie up this time with a condom on it. Again I gently kiss the tip then take about half her now semi erect clittie. I bob on it taking a little more length each time until shes fully erect. OK sissy you can start now, but remember, I have the power setting on low but can and will turn it up if I need to she says as she picks up the remote control. I then slide down so my nose just touches her pelvis a little deeper I hear. I respond by my mashing my nose against her pelvis on my next stroke. I then continue going this deep stroke after stroke for a few minutes then the inevitable happens and I feel a zap from the plug and hear deeper! I respond by trying to bruise her pelvis with the tip of my nose. Over and over I keep slamming my nose at her with occasional zaps which spur me on to go deeper each time. After about five or six minutes at this slow but steady pace Im no longer feeling any zaps. OK sissy see if you can go a little faster Miss Jamie says and I speed the pace up. A little faster.. fasterjust a little fasterrrrr.. OK thats good. Keep that up a while. She says obviously getting very aroused. Im now working at a fast but not feverish pace. Of course the zaps return as I struggle to keep pace. After at least three minutes I here Miss Jamie gasp out FASTER! apparently on the edge of cumming. I then start going as fast as I possibly can, my nose feels likes broken but I continue. I stumble on the pace a few times but then resulting zaps make it more difficult to concentrate on the pace and my throat muscles. Thankfully just as I feel I cant keep up Miss Jamie erupts in a very loud gasp and I feel her condom fill. She then fully pulls out of my mouth and literally collapses in the chair completely exhausted. Just then we both hear someone clapping their hands. Very nice performance you two! Very well done indeed! Lady Cyntia says out of nowhere.

Thanks again for all the compliments. I'm still open to ideas and suggestions. And to one person out there... don't worry... a very tiny cage is due to be delivered soon!

sissyjamieanne likes this.
  8. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    Very nice staci :happy0158: this sissy can just see it happening to her. if this sissy was not locked up she would have a mess to clean up :sex023: looking forward to the next chapter .

9. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    "Very nice performance you two! Very well done indeed!" Lady Cynthia says from out of nowhere slowly clapping her hands with a huge grin on her face. I feel a bit confused about myself at this point because the overall feeling I have is that of pride. Just a few months ago I would have been disgusted by such an event and would have wanted to kill anyone that had anything to do with putting me into such a situation. It is still unclear to me whether the pride is from having successfully learned another skill or if it’s making Lady Cynthia happy with me. It’s all just too much for me to process at the moment.

“I do believe you will become a valuable asset in sissie’s training Jamie.” Ma’am says to Jamie. Another emotion is thrown into the bizarre mix I’m already trying to decipher as I feel very happy Jamie’s going to be invloved in my life. Do I really have a crush on someone with a penis? I watch in silence as Jamie regains her composure and begins to dress as Ma’am reapplies the gag and starts unstrapping me from the bench. “Jamie, when you’re ready I think I will need your assistance getting sissie off the bench and to bed, she’s had an extremely exhausting day today and I have much planned for her tomorrow.” Once all the straps holding me to the bench are unbuckled I’m waiting for the arm muff to be next but am sad when it becomes obvious it’s to remain on. “OK I’m ready to help” Jamie says as she stands up to the side of the bench. “We’ll leave her arms as they are until we get her to her bedroom. OK sissie…. up.” I stretch my legs out one by one before attempting to slide off the bench. My feet hit the floor and I slide as well as I can without the use of my arms. Once I have my feet on the floor and attempt to stand I find myself quite wobbly begin to sway. Ma’am and Miss Jamie are now on either side of me and guide me by my forearms to up and out of the basement to my bedroom on the second floor.

My bedroom is not the actual bedroom. It is nothing more than the small closet for the bedroom. My “bedroom” measures only about two feet deep and six feet long and has very sturdy looking sliding doors that slide out past either side of the doorway giving full, unrestricted access to the entire closet sized space. The walls are decorated with pictures of pretty sissies, ballerinas and such. The entire left wall is covered with pictures of CD’s and TV’s in very stringent binds with “INSPIRATIONS” in big letters above them. On the rear wall “I heart (love) BOYS!” is written in large bold pink letters with pictures of the latest popular Hollywood heart-throb boys below it. “Wow sissie, cute bedroom!” Miss Jamie exclaims then asks. ‘Did you decorate it all by yourself?” I hesitate for a moment not really wanting to take all the credit myself as I only pinned up the pictures as Ma’am handed them to me. She’s the one that printed them off the internet. I had no say in what she chose. I glance briefly to Ma’am and see the “well answer her” look. “Yes Miss Jamie… with the help of Lady Cynthia of course.” “Well you’ve certainly done a very nice job.” Miss Jamie replies. On the floor of the “bedroom” is an inflatable mattress and pink Hello Kitty blankets and pillow. Mistress orders me to lay down on the mattress on my belly and applies wide leather straps around my ankles and knees before she begins to finally release my arms from the muff which I’ve been wearing for hours. I’m given permission to stretch my arms and ordered to roll over face up when I’m ready. As i do, Lady Cynthia retrieves some black material from a shelf above. I know very well what the black material is, it’s the spandex sleepsack. “This is sissies PJ’s that she sleeps in every night…. unless she displeases me.” Ma’am explains to Miss Jamie. “On those nights she’s placed in much more stringent binds. I intend to get a timed locking mechanism for her cage so that she can release herself on the mornings I wish to sleep in and be served in bed.” “Now that’s a cool idea Cynth!” Miss Jamie replies. Soon I’m outfitted with my “PJ’s” and Ma’am removes my gag then pushes small earphones into each of my ears just before pulling the hood over my head. “What’s with the earphones Cynth?” Jamie inquires. “Everynight I have sissie listening to looped recordings of me reciting things like my list of rules and her slave’s pledge” Lady Cynthia explains. “Wow… now that’s total immersion!” Miss Jamie exclaims. “You’re very lucky to have such a thoughtful Mistress sissie! That must certainly help you remember the rules and your pledge!” “Yes Miss Jamie.” I reply. The truth is I hated the recordings at first but have somehow grown fond of them. “At least once a week I have her recite the complete list of rules and her slave’s pledge to me while hooded and yes…. the recordings have helped her remember them immensely….. and has spared her a great deal of cane strikes as well.” Mistress further explained. “Jamie do you wish to say goodnight to sissie before we leave her to sleep?” “Of course” Miss Jamie replies as she kneels down and begins petting sissie’s clittie. “ Night, night sissie! I do believe we’re going to become very close to in the coming months”. Miss Jamie says in a very soft, affectionate way. “Yes Miss Jamie, I’m looking forward to it. Thank you for your lessons tonight.” I reply sincerely. “See you bright and early in the morning sissie, I have some big surprises for you tomorrow.” Ma’am says as presses the play button on the iPod connected to the earphones then slides the doors shut with a very audible “clack” from their locking mechanism.

10. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    staci, i feel similarly! great story, very descriptive! thanks for sharing!

11. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks sissy!

12. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It seems as if i had just been put the bed minutes ago as i feel the vibrations of Lady Cynthia is sliding the bedroom doors open. Lady Cynthia kneels down and unzips the sleepsack, pulls the hood off and removes the earphones still playing the looped recording from my ears. Its time to rise and shine sweet sissie! As quickly as Maam releases the straps from around my ankles and knees she has the police style leg irons that I have become so accustomed to wearing on me. These leg irons have the special feature of a pink rubber wetsuit-like material covering the hobble chain between the cuffs. The rubber protects the hardwood floors from scratches the chain would cause and also mutes the clanking of the chain. Its made of rubber to allow me to shower with the hobbles, which is what Im about to do. Do your morning exercises then just a quick shower today sissie, we have much to do. Well skip your morning enemas since you ate so little yesterday. Oh, and dont bother with your training plug this morning. Report to the basement training area when youre done. Yes Maam i acknowledge with a proper curtsey.

As soon as I entered the soundproofed doors of the training room and did my required curtsey, i instantly noticed a few things Ive never seen before. One appeared to be some sort of white sleeveless thong style leotard hanging on wall hook. Closer inspection revealed that it has no armholes and has a two- inch collar! It also looks to be made of thick latex and has very sturdy looking D-rings on each shoulder. Below the sleeveless leotard are white boots with absurdly tall heels. The toes of the boots look very similar to enpointe ballet toe shoes! Fear and dread were all i could feel at this point. Maam had her back to me and was fussing with something in a wall cabinet then turned around to greet me. Todays a big day for us sissie. Another chapter in your life is about to begin. Ive recently learned that our local chapter of Female Supremacy Association is holding a sissy ballerina contest three months from now! As you know, ballet has been a big part of my life but since my knee injury I havent partaken any of its activities. That is until now. While I can no longer dance, I now intend to be your personal ballet instructor! And sissie, all of the members of the association know of my ballet background I don NOT intend to lose this competition!

13. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Come dear, let’s get you fitted into your new training wears. I knew i had no choice but to obey. Aside from the locked ankle hobbles I’m wearing and the locked doors behind him, she had taken complete control of my life. Disobeying, let alone escape was no longer an option. I reluctantly approached Ma’am who then began the task of pulling the leotard over my head and down my torso instructing me to hold my arms as if I was wearing a strait-jacket. Once snuggly pulled down Ma’am went to the cabinet she was busying herself at when i entered the room and returned with a lubricated long slender dildo. She disappeared behind me and slid into my sissie hole then reached down and pulled the thong section of the leotard between my legs so tightly it brought me up onto my toes as she buckled it into place. She then pressed a button on a remote control to lower a trapeze type bar about the same width as my shoulders that had two equal length chains about 24” hanging from each end of it. These chains connect to the D-rings on the shoulders of the leotard. She pressed a button on her remote control and the trapeze bar and all connected to it began to rise. At this point my toes were just barely touching. Ma’am immediately knelt down and unlocked my hobbles. Once the hobbles were off Ma’am went about the task of lacing the horrific looking boots i feared on my feet. Once she was satisfied they were properly laced she stood back up and used the remote to lower trapeze. Ma’am cycled the trapeze bar up and down several times before she was satisfied i was supporting just the right amount of my weight balanced between his toes and the sleeveless leotard. “Now I just need to hit the memory button here and the winch will always resume to this exact position every time. We’re going to begin with you learning to walk on enpointe. For now I’m giving you the benefit of heels but when I decide, you’ll be fitted with traditional ballet enpointe shoes.” With that Ma’am clipped a leash to a D-ring on collar of the leotard. “Let’s get started shall we?” Ma’am says as she gives the leash a tug forcing me to take a few steps forward. This startled me at first as I though the trapeze bar was attached to a fixed point on the ceiling. I glance up and realized that it’s actually attached to a trolley running the length of the room that is about twenty feet long! “I’ll help you for your first few laps sissie but after that you’re on your own. Overtime as you get better, I’ll be lowering the trapeze bar to put more of your weight on your pretty little toes”. Sissie struggled for the first ten or twelve feet when i realized exactly why the leotard is a thong type. Mistress was swatting me with her crop! “Oh comme on sissie, it’s not that difficult.” I looked to the end of the trolley and sought the wall at the end of it as my goal. When i finally reached the end though, i was greatly disappointed the learn it ended to far away from the wall for me to lean against it. “Back now sissie, you have many laps to make today!” Ma’am says as I feel more swats from her crop on my uncovered butt cheeks. When I finally completed two full laps Ma’am told me she’s going to leave me to keep making laps as she is a busy lady with much to do. “This trolley has a lap counter and at first I was going to order you to make a certain number of laps, but then I decided against that as I don’t want you completing that number then quitting and waiting for me to come back. The lap counter also has he ability to display how long each lap takes, and how long of pauses you take. I’ll be back with your breakfast in a while sissie! Wait ‘till you see your new training diet! Ballerinas must maintain a very thin figure you know.[/SIZE] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

14. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    .......i'm disappointed i received so few comments on my story.

Or is nobody reading it?

I'm very driven by the encouragement of others and very open to comments on how the story should procede and such.

15. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    staci, don't be discouraged. i have hundreds of stories on my journal with very few comments. i like checking out my "hits" and am encouraged that people are reading even though they do not comment.

i read almost everything here and your story is very good and from the heart...just not anything that Mistress and i are into...so i normally would not comment.

16. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    very good story

I love the story, can't wait til the next installment!

17. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    staci " hugs" love your story . i find myself in your story . The problem " if it is" that my cb will not let me play with it. :sex020: Please keep the story going.:smilies_xxx02:

18. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    Love your story; it stirs so many emotions and images in my mind!

19. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for your fine compliments and interest for me to continue. I have some ideas in mind for this story as well as my others. My plan is to someday merge them all into one long one.

I'm seeking suggestions though and have a few questions for those following this story.

Should "sissy" have a name?

Should i modify the story somewhat to be a little more realistic and have sissy be a weekend slave versus a live-in 24/7? If i were to leave it like it is sooner or later i should mention somwhere in the story that Lady Cynthia does some sort of very profitable work from her home.

I'm eager to here comments to this and anyother suggestions.

20. sissyjamieanne

sissyjamieanne Junior Member

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    Well...I can see I'm clearly a bit late in getting started on this story...but for anyone out there interested...this story is HOT. I've read the first two segments and I love it! It pushes lots of buttons for me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice