copy of ridged chastity

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by steph17, Mar 21, 2019.

1. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    I have just got a copy of the modular chastity device model-01, it is not near the quality of the genuine devices (I already own one) but for the money it seems is a pretty reasonable device, I got the 40mm base ring, the base ring is the only thing you have a choice about, you can choose 40mm-45mm or 50mm the rest is all standard, it does seem to be quite short in length so I am hoping that morning wood wont be painful.
    I had to tighten up the device by bending and reshaping parts eg, the lock, pa pin and the the posts where it joins together, it is not perfect but once again for the money, reasonable.

coffee2sugars likes this.
  2. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    Could you post a link?

3. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am not good at these things but I will try.

4. dampas

dampas New member

Local Time:
    2:56 PM

5. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  6. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  7. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes the first one you linked to is the one I am talking about, the other is of interest also.

8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    JackStrap likes this.
  9. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    I really like the look of that having just bought the original from rigid chastity. My only issue with it is that is a closed end and and I know from experience that with my forskin moisture tends to linger and cause gradual irritation despite regular cleaning ect.

Will look for an open ended device though of similar build.

10. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have emailed and asked them that question. I can’t say I’ve had a credible answer or any more information other than what’s on the listing

JackStrap likes this.
  11. PleaseBreakMe

PleaseBreakMe Member

England
    Local Time:
    I've just seen this device and came here looking to see if anyone had made a thread about it because I'm baffled how it's supposed to work, too!

Anyone figured it out?

12. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    I bought two of the Chinese "tiny cages" which in principal look pretty good. I found neither of them were crafted well such that to put the barrel locks in place and therefore lock the device was pretty much impossible! Just badly made, but then what does one expect for the prices....

13. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I know of someone who has one of this tripe, but not the exact style. I still can’t see who’s this device could work. I’m tempted to just pay the money and have a go

14. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    It’s a direct copy of a Rigid Chastity device, see their website for all details. A number of people on CM have them and say the quality is very high, that is, for the original, not the knock off.

It’s 3 pieces, the middle piece is for the PA.

15. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The ‘bridge 1’ is a direct copy of the rigid chastity device yes. I understand how that works - I have a halfshell that works in the same way.

It’s the ‘bridge 2’ that we can’t work out. I’m not sure it’s possible to fit that device unless the urethral insert is removable from the PA fixing

16. PleaseBreakMe

PleaseBreakMe Member

England
    Local Time:
    Please someone just order it and figure it out. Personally I ordered the Bridge 03 model becuase that doesn't seem to be physiologically impossible to wear and I'm interested in trying the through-hole design. (I have a RigidChastity Halfshell but peeing could be better.)

17. PleaseBreakMe

PleaseBreakMe Member

England
    Local Time:
    Ok I figured it out!
    The “bridge 2” has two alternate fitting methods:
    A) remove the urethral insert and use the remaining “hook” through a PA piercing.
    B) with the insert screwed on, the vertical post does not go through the PA but instead goes in front.

PA owners will know that urethral inserts are just for guys who don’t want to get a PA ;)

I don’t think the dual design is a great idea since both methods are then a compromise and would possibly be uncomfortable to fit (A) or uncomfortable to wear (B).

18. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Ok I couldn't resist at that price. I see that the extension makes it impossible to actually put on, but without, it looks like a standard Rigid Chastity.

So Ill wait for the delivery and get back to you all.

Would be nice to have something that is less weight than the Lori's 5A and with a hollow tube so the pee does go everywhere ( I hope).

19. PleaseBreakMe

PleaseBreakMe Member

England
    Local Time:
    As I said, it's not meant to go through the PA when the extension is added.

20. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’ll look forward to hearing what it’s like when it arrives

21. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    The device has arrived. First good look at it was a surprise, was expecting poor workmanship and dags at the welds. Found none of that.
    The welded joints are smooth and accurate, the device is solid and it slides onto the pins with perfect alignment for the PA pin into the glands shield hole.
    I ordered it with the 50mm base ring. I did this as I don't normally wear a base ring and have enjoyed the freedom from scrotum irritation as a result. So this is a bit like going back to the future for me. The larger the better I thought. I am glad I did as it is more than tight enough and I could see real issues with anything smaller.
    The base ring went on with the help of some lube and then the intermediate PA and ring assembly. Took a couple of attempts and worked out that it was best to slide the ring on and engage the pins into the base ring tubes by about 50%. Then bend the glands over so the PA pin would line up. I ordered the 8mm or 0 Gauge pin and then slide the PA pin into the piercing. Eventually it all sat well and I then pushed the intermediate ring all the way back onto the base ring support pins.
    Quickly discovered that pinching was an issue and took it more carefully to ensure the glands did not get pinched by the tubes going onto the base ring.
    Held the whole thing together tight and then pushed the glands cover and cage section onto the intermediate pins. Managed to get the magic lock engaged and locked it shut.
    Ive been wearing it for the last hour.
    Firstly its a lot shorter than my 120mm long Lori's 5A and I am getting used to be so confined.
    I have no sensation of irritation from any internal parts of the device. It feels very confined but comfortable.
    It is completely undetectable under clothing due to its shorter length than my normal device.
    I have walked around and sat down with no issues what so ever.
    I have already had my first pee. Wow what a joy. The one I ordered has the hollow PA pin and the urine came straight out the PA end hole with no spraying or mess at all. Not that I would at a public urinal, but if I had to I could stand and pee, this would be the first time in 8 years!! Normally I
    have to wait for a cubical to do a pee and only sit down otherwise it goes everywhere. The issue of a PA only chastity device are solved!
    Overall for $50 this is a wonderful surprise. I will keep it locked on for the next 24 hours and reassess.
    If anything I would like it to be a little longer but, this may not be necessary as I get used to the shorter length, as such I may not need to order the made to measure Rigid Chastity device.
    My original intention was to use this one as a test and then order the real one. The underlying reason was to solve the pee spraying issues to allow for cleaner living. To modify the Lori's was a long and expensive issue. Would have to send the Lori's back complete and have a hollow PA pin made to fit. Turnaround time was months and cost was $120US. It's not really the cost, it was my Keyholder not being happy with the months without it.
    If this one stands the test I may be able to ask to send the Lori's for modification anyway.

Hope the above helps.

Dont ask for photos as it is now locked on and I am not permitted to take photos and publish them.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  22. PleaseBreakMe

PleaseBreakMe Member

England
    Local Time:
    @young88 Great write-up there!

Mine arrived a little while ago too (it's the version with the through-hole hook and without the screw-on extension):

[​IMG]

My experience was much the same as yours. Here are some thoughts.
    • Very good quality. Not quite up there with the RidgidChastity Halfshell but definitely marking a step-up in what I've seen before from the clones.
    • Significantly smaller but probably actually a perfect size. I definitely need a 50mm base ring with any device. For the Halfshell this resulted in a fairly large "shell" too for mine, and a middle ring which is not much smaller than the base ring, so doesn't actually do anything in terms of restriction. Whereas on this device, the middle ring is restrictive. This makes the device harder to put on (you know the sort of thing... I have to be relaxed and thinking about accounting or history facts... and come back to it in three goes). But it makes for a more snug, restrictive fit.
    • The hook is not rough exactly but what they don't factor in with the sizing is that right-angle bend. So it's measured for a certain gauge but the corner of the post/hook is effectively a significantly bigger diameter, so it was a bit of a stretch. Because of this, and the angle/bending necessary to get it through the PA, I initially thought it wasn't going to work. Not to be beaten, I eased and stretched and then suddenly wish I hadn't as the hook eventually POPPED through, past the right-angle. Then I had a bit of a panic that I was never going to get it off again!
    • There is a bit of mechanical movement and this manifests mainly as a bit of pinching where the base-ring posts go into the middle section. The downward-facing lock also offers a sharp edge when the lock is inserted - have to be cautious putting the barrel in for that reason!
    • I will keep it as a top / occasional device but I don't think it can be a "daily driver". In fact I've come to realise that rigid hooks in general are a bit of a liability... too easy to twist awkwardly or get caught on something and cause an injury or - another fear of mine - contribute to a PA migration. For that reason, I now realise that the RidgidChastity design which incorporates your regular jewellery (which goes through an "eye" on the device) is the best way to do things.
    • I agree that being able to pee more-or-less "properly" is a big advantage.
    Overall: pretty great. It's a keeper!

It has me thinking again about designing the "perfect" device in my mind; one which has a short urethral insert for peeing, but which can be tethered (non-rigidly) to the front of the device. Hmm... time to find a hollow princes wand with a door-knocker, maybe... something like this...?

[​IMG]

VeryEnd, lexie and Peter Rabbit like this.
  23. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the praise. The image you have added is the exact one I also received.
    So far now 24 hours in the thing and it still feels comfortable.
    Another surprise really as it been more than 8 years since I've worn a ball trap device and the memories were not good.
    Interesting feeling being so confined, thought I would be awake all night with my balls being ripped off, but as the thing is so short this has not happened at all. Actually I don't think I'm capable of any type of erection in this thing to cause that issue.
    D has already tested the thing with her vibrators and then demanding an orgasm by oral. My willy did stir but only by a bit and for a very short time.
    D actually likes the look of it and that she can access that little open bit under the bottom before the cap. Her eroscillator fitted in and it really felt nice but nothing else happened at all.
    It certainly holds your balls up though, glad I got the biggest base ring!
    Now I see that I have that look of a tiny willy nestled between two very swollen balls.
    D likes that and has already said she now has a wonderful target for the riding crop, flogger and whip. Not sure Im happy about that aspect.

24. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Well its now just over a week and my thoughts are this:

Pros:
    The hollow PA pin is brilliant. I really like how much easier it is too pee without any spraying or mess.
    The shorter style is a winner. I was very sceptical at first and being that confined took some getting used to, but it stops erections and discomfort. I have not had any issues with pulling my balls off, like all other ball trap devices I have tested. (And there is draws full of them!)
    The fit is still proving to be a surprise. For a one size fits all, for me its a winner.
    The build quality and finish is standing up well also. Nothing has broken or become distorted and the three parts of the device still slide together easily.
    It's very easy to clean in the shower without need for removal. I don't even need to use the toothbrush, just soap up and rinse with a hand shower.

Cons:
    The only issue is the ball trap ring. Although it fits well. I will need more time to get used to it. I am needing to pull the ball sack out every now and again, especially when I have been driving for a while as it gets a bit tight and I start to experience some very minor burning. I remember this issue well from past devices, but this one doesn't hurt enough for me to give it away yet. I hope that over time it will settle down and my skin becomes more accustom to the steel ring.

In summary, this is one of the best knock off devices I have purchased. Given some of the feedback from others I have read who have ordered the original and lack of customer service, I think I will keep wearing it and not request to be returned to the Lori's #5A. I like its lighter weight and especially its peeability.

Peter Rabbit and keyheld like this.
  25. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    For those interested the copy model is now 20% at $26US. On ALiexpress, shop name is Chaste Bird.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice