Copy cat device looks good

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by chastitycuckold, Nov 12, 2009.

1. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Before I went into my Neosteel Arch I spent a full year in a Chastity Steel CS500, I really liked the belt, the break in period was very short and it was very comfortable, I often regret selling it I think I'd like to still had it and worn it on occasion just for a change......

Anyway the locking system is different but somebody has copied them almost exactly and they are selling them very cheap on ebay.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270476319764&fromMakeTrack=true

Anybody bought one?

Anybody know anything about them?

2. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just as an update, I emailed the guy and he replied to the posative...

He has sold all 9 belts on ebay already but expects more stock on wednesday, he is only 40 minutes up the road from me and offered to allow me to go try before I buy and gave me a phone number....he doesn't seem to be hiding anything at all....be nice if this turned out to be a bargin....

Note:-The belt is stainless not aluminium as advertised thats a mistake in the listing......

Attached Files:

3. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    100 plus reads and nobody can post on it....hey I'm thick skin'd and a believer in getting information out there so that it will hopefully allow folks to make an informed choice.............

Here is a reply I got to the same thread on chastity lifestyle....

Yes, Ive bought one, and Im about to even start selling some chastity belts on eBay myself. As such, all I'll say is I figured out his source (hes buying bulk and reselling. This belt was made in China and I know that for a fact!).

Needless to say Im more of a lurker around here, but seeing as nobody has anything to say on these guys yet I guess I can.

The belt itself is certainly no Fetish Felix, but Im pretty happy with it for the price and the seller is legit (he did fuck up my order but made it right and included a pretty nice free leather harness as compensation for such).

The liner is actually nicer than it looks in the picture, and I'm pretty damn sure it's silicone. I was worried at first about it slipping off though, and it seems to have a tenancy to try and do that in the back, but it doesn't in fact fall off or come off the point that it would let the metal dig into you.

The only thing I DONT like about this belt is the screws that hold it together in the back. It is as you can very well see an adjustable belt with a backing that works in a fashion not unlike a belt buckle. Only with holes on both sides of the belt and a bolt going through the holes to keep it in place. The screws are pretty flimsy and if you are going to wear this for more than just play you will want to replace them. I haven't had the nuts on the end of the screws fall out of place (yet)) but they definitely have me worried that they might. How embarrassing would that be to have your belt pop off and shit while youre out and about?

Needless to say though, that is a pretty small problem. I solved it by just putting rivets through the holes. A rivet gun with rivets costs like 10 bucks on eBay, and I'm sure you could use something along the likes my rivet idea to remedy this (or better bolts, maybe slightly longer with a toothed washer between the nut on it and the belt?) for 5 bucks or so.

Anyway, I've been locked in mine for 3 days continually now. I'm certainly happy with it for what I paid.

If you want anymore info just let me know.

4. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    And my reply back, more to follow next week when I've had a look at one in the flesh (sorta thing)

@Glassweaver

Thanks for the lengthy reply,

I spoke to the guy yesterday at length and he has no stock at present, he certainly seems to have confidence in the product as he is only around a 30 minute drive for me he has invited me to come and inspect begore I buy next weekend when he has more stock in...........

Funny you should mention the liner and the nuts...

I bought my CS belt when the company was still called Chastity Steel rather than Felix, like I said above I liked the belt very much but the liner was at it's best rubbish, I ended up taping it in place otherwise it continually rucked up allowing the steel belt to dig into me.....

Looking at the pictures of the ebay belt and having spoken to the seller it appears the mini bolts are identical to those used by Felix/Chastity Steel, they were another down side to the CS belt but I did exactly what you did and rivited it, it was an easy fix and the rivets are simple enough to drill out if you need to adjust the belt......

It sounds from what you've written that the ebay belt is a goer with a better liner, the locking system seems more low prifile too at a glance.....we'll see

I'll write more next weekend and give a direct comparison between the ebay and CS belts once I've seen it, it may help folks decide......

Your right regards the place they come from by the way the guy mentioned he'd just returned from there when I spoke with him.....

Once again thanks for taking the time to reply.........

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for keeping us updated.

As you said, plenty of views to the thread... curious minds obviously want to know!

6. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I couldn't make it to him last weekend, something came up so I'll be over to see him this coming weekend instead....I'll let you know how it goes and what my thoughts are......

If the belt is good I'm thinking I'll buy one to wear just for a change now and then, Ma'am likes the idea of telling me which I shoulkd wear and when so fingers crossed it's not cheap and nasty....:danger:

7. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I saw it, I have to say the operative words of the guy aboves review ring true A Chastity Steel (Fetish-Felix) it is not:sign0007:

It did however prompt us to order a new CS100 from Fetish-Felix, looking back I can't think now why I ever sold it.....if only we could bottle retrospect we'd be millionaires huh:party0042::party0042:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice