Convinced Wife

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by janderson32151, Dec 7, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    I know the burning feeling you talk about and went to the HTv2 and that did a much better job of being more comfortable. Also went to the SHORT cage on that and a world better yet. Finally in a metal cage a little shorter than the HTv2. and I now have NO PROBLEMS at night with the nightly erections. I say it's the cage that made the difference, but it might be I am used to wearing the cage and also avoid fluids a couple of hours prior to heading to bed.

NoloMeTangere likes this.
  2. janderson32151

janderson32151 Active member

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Thanks. I will be getting a new cage at some point.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If she is comfortable with letting you switch cages for sleeping, I suggest a sleeping cage. One that is very short, and base ring is fairly tight. These tend to stop erections in their tracks before it has a chance to build behind the cage and pull on your balls.

Stop drinking an hour before bed, and pee before retiring.

Swipe some baby oil gel around your base ring so it doesn’t stick, and keep it on your night stand for quick application.

Chances are your sleeping cage is too small for all day, and would not be comfy enough for all day. It should however be fine while sleeping and could be treated like pajamas.

Good luck

4. janderson32151

Local Time:
    Thanks. She inspected my balls last night and decided to remove the cage to allow chafed skin to heal. She inspected my balls this morning and said she's keeping it off the rest of the day and may put it back on tonight. I'm going to request that she use the slightly shorter cage with the oval base ring tonight.

5. janderson32151

Local Time:
    When I'm caged I have a very, very strong urge to eat my wife's pussy and lick her asshole. I want to eat and lick it slow while she reads a book, drinks wine, eats dinner, watches TV, or anything else she may want to do. I want to spend a considerable amount of time pleasuring her. I would love to spend an hour or more with my head between her legs.

Does anyone else have these urges?

6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    ha ha yup. Completely normal ;)

7. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    I have them every day -- and I'm not caged.

8. janderson32151

Local Time:
    Last night was my first tease and denial. I knew it would happen at some point but I didn’t expect the amount of frustration and the flood of emotions when it happened. We had a long session of love making but this time she was telling me what she wanted me to do to her. She’s very rarely done that which always led me to guess what she wanted based on her reactions. Not having to guess what she wanted was very satisfying.

She told me to give her a full body massage and while doing so I would occasionally brush against her pussy which she loved. Then she grabbed my head and directed it between her legs. I ate her pussy slowly for probably 10 to 15 minutes then I picked up the pace and brought her to her first orgasm. Then we alternated between fucking her and her sucking my dick except this time she was sucking slowly. I almost came several times but she stopped. She climbed on top and rode me then grabbed her vibrator, got on her knees with her face on the bed and her ass in the air and, told me to fuck her again. She soon had her second orgasm and then began sucking my dick in the way that lets me know that she wants me to cum in her mouth. Just as my orgasm was building she stopped and said, “I'm done, I’ve had my 2 orgasms, it’s time for you to lock him up”.

Other than extreme frustration, a lot of what I felt and still feel I can’t explain but I do enjoy knowing that she used me for her pleasure with no regard to my pleasure.

Sleeping last night was pretty rough. I dreamed of her when I was asleep and woke every hour to hour and a half with both burning balls and blue balls.

kellysbitch and guest 2942 like this.
  9. janderson32151

Local Time:
    She caged me last night after being out since Saturday night. She allowed some chafing to heal and told me to use to use the next larger (2 inch) base ring. Although the skin on my balls feels tougher, last night was still painful during every erection and she still refuses to remove it regardless of the pain I’m experiencing. As long as my cock and balls have good circulation the cage stays on until her predetermined time to remove it and use my cock.

We are off work and will be together until we return to work in 6 days and she told me I’m going to be in quite a bit more pain than I have yet to experience. She’s going to ensure I’m really, really hurting by the next time I cum.

I can’t help but wonder what she has planned in the coming days. Will there be a full orgasm, ruined orgasms, tease and denial, post orgasm torture, etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice