1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Controlled by my alpha

Discussion in 'The Veterinary Center' started by PupKirby, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Hey, i just got started into pet play just being an observer for a long time. I found out that my gay friend is into pet play and one thing led to another and now he is my alpha pup. He put me chastity a couple weeks ago and now i am back in to it again. I didn't realize that even after a short amount of time how much power that gave him and i'm really enjoying it. I just wanted to share my experience.
    Thank you x

Aiki likes this.
  2. I enjoy pet play with my wife, however we almost never do it. I like being bound on all fours following her around just hoping I will get petted, or better yet let out of chastity to try and do her doggy style. I would like for her to force me in this position for a whole weekend with eating from a bowl on the floor, and going to the bathroom like a pup, and sleep next to the bed on the floor or better yet in a cage. She would require me to lick her a lot and might let me have sex with her doggy style on the last night!

Best of luck in your adventures, we always enjoy real sorties/experiences

rhodry04 likes this.