Control

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by enslavedbyc, Feb 16, 2021.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    Manufactures are getting there, still a little clunky but as time progresses they will make better units. Women always want to control their sissy so the technology will respond to the market. Males have always been treated as secondary humans and with chastity technologies women will be totally in control. Welcome sissies to the new order.

2. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    The best form of FLR, IMO.

3. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    Running hot for each other has definitely been one of the greatest benefits! We’re coming up on 32 years married (so it’s likely to get even better for you) and I experienced being locked in my first PA secured chastity device by her 38 years ago. We’ve experimented with many ways of using chastity in the relationship. BDSM, has always been a strong component and a bigger experiment. Her current approach is well honed. The sexual tension created by her methods of being able to control me is intoxicating. The ironic thing (which will be mind blowing for some of those in a different type of chastity relationship), is that I’m confident that at some time this year I will experience the greatest sex of my life with her! Why do I know that? Because it happened last year just topping the year before that. I’m in no way submissive, but she knows how to make me submit and that is confusing, frustrating and fantastic. It was exciting to read about your relationship!

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  4. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    We sound very similar. She married you for who you were. Having a slave may not be what attracted her to you in the first place. It is possible she still wants the person she married, plus some control. If that makes her happy, then you both are doing great.

In our case, that doesn’t mean she would give up massages, foot rubs, a clean house, beautiful landscaping, laundry, and a detailed car. She just doesn’t want a slave. I guess.

5. I surrender to my wife

Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    For my wife it's the same... We are not in a flr, and we like having a normal vanilla life... But our kinky side is femdom stuff and she likes being in control. We have agreed that weekends and the week of her period, plus any spontaneous time we feel in the mood, it's time to lock my cock and she gets to be in control 100%. I had many sexual femdom fantasies that made me feel ashamed and she started to make me so some of that stuff without me even telling her about it... Some sexual humiliation fantasies she made me confess and now she makes my dreams true... Many of those things we do I wouldn't do it unless I'm told to... She likes control and I like being commanded around by her so we are a pretty good combo.

When I'm not locked I'm not as obedient, I'm loving and caring but not submissive. As soon as the lock clicks and she gives my a nice spanking and ball squeeze I'm all tamed and ready to obey and serve her. We are just not into all that 24/7 stuff, sounds like something but very pragmatic for us.

Every couple is different I suppose.

Rectrix, LukeVallentine and jehuty like this.
  6. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    Who I was, and who I am have never been a question for her. Neither, is who she is and what she wants. When you’ve successfully maintained a relationship as long as we have that BDSM and later Femdom are a major component, then you work to maintain excellent straight forward communication. Secret fantasies and desires are relationship cancer in both of our opinions. So above all honest communication, at least that is what has always worked for us.

Xileh likes this.
  7. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    Very true.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice