Continuing on with a new life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sissified1, Jun 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    sissified1 just because you are not locked doesn't mean we don't enjoy reading about your sissyness. Please keep in touch and let us know how things are going and how you are doing.

Rachel

2. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    hello all again, i am sitting here locked again, it is not a long term thing, just when Mistress is out of the house. I am trusted to behave when She is watching..giggles. Anyhow things are kinda back to where we left off, but we are trying to find a suitable way for things. She must be in total control, but She also wants to switch occasionally and allow me to have sex with her. Well i am sure it will take us a long time to find the happy medium, but until then we shall just experiment and enjoy

3. Silky4Good

Silky4Good Slave of Mistress T

Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    i think Mistress should shackle you to the bed, put at least two comdoms on you and take what she wants. Mistress will get the plesure She undoubtedly deserves and you will stay frustrated and keen

4. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    Silky4good, that is an excellent idea and will satisfy part of Her need. Unfortuneally the part that cant be filled by that is the part of a an aggressive lover. She really enjoys being tossed about by big strong men (that was never me). anyhow, i am sitting here now on my sore butt. Mistress wore it out with all Her toys before She went to the gym. She used her cane, Her cat of nines, Her paddle, Her Hairbrush and a Spatula coated in ICY HOT..wow that really stings after the rest. She will be home soon, so I better get dinner on the table.

5. Silky4Good

Silky4Good Slave of Mistress T

Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    i'm sorry i have no ideas regarding the "aggressive lover" part. good luck with the other part though

6. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    well, i am finished with my kitchen duties, so i figured i would write a little bit before bed. I would not say i am a complete cock whore, i dont need it every day, but when i get it, i can not get enough. i want it to last forever. Mistress graced me with Her presence earlier while i was cleaning up the kitchen. when i turned around She had Her cock on, so i quickly dropped to my knees and engulfed it in my mouth. i tried something new and had Mistress put lube on my fingers and diddles my pussy while i sucked Her cock. What a huge turn on, i sucked it for alot longer than normal. Mistress then bent me over the counter and fucked me hard for about 15 minutes. When She left and went to bed my hole was gaping and lube was running down my inner thigh. MMM, it was so hot. So i am well fullfilled, even though my clit didnt any affection today. Mistress went to bed and masterbated, after a several minutes She called me in to power the dildo while She rubbed her clit. I have never made her come that hard with my own equipment. Oh well off to bed. Night A/all.

7. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    just a quick note, while i take a break from chores. Mistress decided to take my pussy this morning before she went shopping. i was totally in a foul mood and didn't want any cock. i did not cum, and surely gave Mistress more grief then i should have. Is this normal to not want cock very often. i enjoy orally pleasing Her all the time, but have found, i only really crave cock when i have been feminized for a while. the more in depth the feminization the more slutty i get. well back to chores.

8. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    i wish Mistress would take me with Her strap-on more often...i just love it!

9. Slavin4Chris

Slavin4Chris Goddess Chris' anal slut

Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    I have enjoyed reading your posts! I hope you continue to keep us updated. I also find that the longer I am in chastity, the more submissive my fantasies and cravings become. After a while, all I can think of is the next occasion to be bent across the bed! You are lucky to have a Mistress who knows what is best for you and gives it to you whether you think you need it or not!

10. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    today was the beginning of a new submissive period for me. I had the day off, so i did what any good sissy gurl would do. when i woke up, i shaved my chest hair down, shaved my underarm and my clit. I spent the remainder of the morning licking each of Mistresses shoes clean and re-organizing them as She requested. i painted my toenails, and headed to the tanning booth in my bikini bottom. I felt so feminine and couldn't help but to watch myself in the mirror as i tanned. i placed a small heart on my hip and got a nice tan, leaving a very fem looking white heart on myself. not quite permanant but it will last a while. Mistress was a little upset though because she wanted it on my bottom instead. i told Her that i didnt wear a thong because i wanted to wear the bikini that she got me. She then threatened me with wearing a full bikini next time. that would be next to impossible to hide. well enough for tonight, i have been thoroughly teased and i made Mistress cum with her dildo, so its off to bed.

11. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    i have added pics in my album of the new tan lines.

12. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    morning all, just wanted to drop in and share a bit of mind this morning before i got busy. We are back in full swing again after a short break of endless orgasms. I do enjoy those times too, physically they are amazing but lacks a little in mental stimulation. We started my orgasm denial about a week ago so i am already pretty pent up. Mistress teased me the first few days and then gave me a royal reaming the next...omg. Mistress has been a bit under the weather the last few days so i have been just working on my tan and working out. today Mistress is working so i had to caged. I am wearing panties and hose and i am instructed to put the heavy metal anal balls in for the day. they make me so freaking horny as they constantly vibrate against inside me. well i have uploaded some of my pics and will probably add more later today, but first i have work to do.

13. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    Well today is my birthday and i stay firmly locked away. This is the first year that Mistress will not let me play, or least have a male orgasm on my birthday. She informed me today that my cage will stay on till 2010. i am on vacation through that period, and am always locked away then so my release may be be even later, like the 11th. I think Mistress is truly enjoying herself this time. She took her Strap-on to me last night with a vengance. First She had me get into heels and suck Her cock, then she bent me over the bed and made sure i was completely sore before She stopped. One i crawled into bed exhausted, She got out her dildo and made me watch Her please Herself. She never fails to surprise me at the lengths She will go to make it harder on me. Well i guess i will have to wait another 15 days to find out what She has in store.

14. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    Today we went shopping at several of the local sex shops to find some new toys to play with. We got an o-ring gag, a clitoral massager for Mistress, and a double ended dildo. The massager and the dildo we put to good use tonight. Mistress, used the massager on the way home, and we used the dildo as soon as we got in. Mistress and i shoved the dildo back in forth until we both reached orgasm three times. What a neat toy for me and my loving Mistress.

15. MistressAngela

MistressAngela Junior Member

Local Time:
    I just wanted to say that it was good to cum while my sissy used my dildo on me. I know she was wishing that it could be here slit but I did allow her to have a few female orgasms tonight although she said that it was not as good as if she had one with her clit and I told her she better get used to being satisfied with those orgasms until further notice. I did buy her some peppermint foot cream and some slipper to pamper her feet with so that she can stay pretty for her mistress, we are going to do that before bed tonight . everyone have a great night

16. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    I started my christmas vacation today, and am glad i am locked away, because i am so f...in horny. Mistress has really been pushing my buttons lately and hasn't even allowed me to touch or lick Her beautiful pussy. It is bad enough i havent been able to feel it wrapped around me in almost a month, but not being able to even lick it really is driving me mad. i hope that part ends soon. i know it will be a really really long time before i am allowed inside of her again. She has mentioned going along with the current poll, but not sure she wants it to be that long. Only time will tell.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice