Continuing on with a new life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sissified1, Jun 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    well, it seems to me that i have reached the point of absolutely no return. My wife/mistress has no intention of letting me return to manhood, or take any shortcuts in my womanhood. Dont get me wrong, im not complaining, i am just at a crossroad in life and am getting a little down. Probably the PMS, giggles.

First a little background on myself. My wife and Mistress have been married for over a year now, and she has always known that i liked dressing and chastity games. In fact i wore panties and hose under my suit at the wedding. At first it was just something we did from time to time, working it around our other fetish of swinging. we grew tired of swinging and have pretty much left that seen. Since we have left that lifestyle, the feminization and chastity really has increased.

I always wear my chastity device when i am going to be off and she is not around, as well as some extended periods of time merely for her amusement and my torture. She recently upgraded me from the 2000 to the 6000, which is much more secure and can be worn almost full time. the longest i have worn it so far is two weeks, but i am sure i can expect more.

Today she is at work and i am home, locked away again, for how long, only one person knows, my Mistress.

2. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    Welcome aboard!

Ah that feeling of uncertainty!

Just relax and enjoy it-it sounds like you're both in a safe and secure place with each other, so just try and go with the flow.

3. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    Just the way it should be! :chores020:

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi, nice to have you aboard. It would be lovely to read more about your feminization. It's just panties you are wearing?

Hugs, maid katrin

5. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the warm welcomes. For maid katrin, no i dress fem at home almost all the time now, under and outer wear. just started that recently since the last child moved out. Also, thanks for the advice lockednloaded.

6. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi sissified,

thanks for the quick reply. When i was asking for feminization, i was, of course, thinking of dressing but you certainly know that dressing is just one side of feminization. What about behaviour modification ... and yes, is your Mistress thinking of some modifications of your body ... e.g. breasts or piercings to make your changes more permanent?

Hugs, maid katrin

7. MistressAngela

MistressAngela Junior Member

Local Time:
    This is sissified 1 mistress and wife I wanted to see what my sissy sub had been doing all day ......I think everyone should know that my subby will be getting an extension to his chastity because of the whining. I also want you home and shaved and pretty by the time I get home so that I may use you in whatever way that I want this evening. You seem to be having problems with our roles lately I am going to see if I could clarify for you and maybe you can obtain understanding from some like minded people on here.I will see you later:confused0068:

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Busted! lol. :sign0087:

9. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    Day 4

well this marks the fourth day of chastity this time. i told mistress about this site and showed her all the great things on here including my journal. She loves the site and loves the fact she can read all the things on my mind. She has extended my stay in chastity this time to 3 weeks, which will mean at least a month with no male cummies. i do not mind missing them too much when i get to have female orgasms, which i receive through her use of a strap-on. i do love being taken like that. however, Mistress has found that if she teases and edges me right after taking me with the strap-on it brings me back to a full state of denial and arousal, even worse than before. She has figured out how to completely take any and all sexual gratification away now. well, i have much to write, but i have a lot of chores to get done this morning before i take my mother in law shopping, so i will add more tomorrow.

10. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    What a nice job for a sissy - taking Mother in Law shopping... Maybe She'll see something suitably sissy and buy it for you. Would little sissy like that?

11. MistressAngela

Local Time:
    He was a very good sissy , he went shopping and helped my mother to pick out a pair of earrings, they were reported to be perfect. I told him to look for us a pair of shoes since we have the same taste in heels ........but sadly he found nothing.he is very much minding his manners after the three weeks extension of his chastity.

12. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    well, hello again. Its been a long time and there has been very little time for chastity play lately. Mistress started back into last weekend though and she seems as determined as ever. she has not decided to lock me yet, although my will power will get me by for a couple weeks. she has been teasing the hell out of me all week, including having my lick her rose bud last night. It is strange that even after taking a long break she so easily slips back into her role. I guess she really craves the power she gets from it, and it will never truely end.

13. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    well, i guess i spoke to soon, cause i was thoroughly teased this morning and locked away. guess it will be a while longer....sigh

14. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    Great thread, sissified. I look forward to more posts regarding your submission to your Wife/Mistress. best wishes on your journey, maid madeleine xo

15. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Have you been released in the meanwhile or is the device still locked?

maid katrin

16. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    thank you for the compliment maid madeleine, i will do my best to keep up on it. maid katrin, i am only locked at night, and when Mistress must leave me at home alone most the time now...i am sure there will be times its 24 seven, but right now its only when i am not supervised.

sissified1

17. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    well i am up early this morning, just returned from my first early morning run in really short fem shorts and feeling quite frisky. I have a little bit of weight to work off, but the humiliation of the run made the effort seem much less, giggles. i was only passed by one car and a guy walking his dog, but i am sure i blushed both times. I am getting used to my new sleeping arrangement, however thursday night Mistress allowed me to sleep with her, and i made me remember how much i enjoyed it. It was a good thing She had the next day off, because i spent all night hugging, kissing, and making Her cum. Last night Mistress took me with her Strap-on twice before going to bed. She has a big trip planned for the weekend, and said it will be our greatest vacation ever, i cant wait. Well i had better get off of here and do some cleaning and fix breakfast.

sissified1

18. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    this sounds so wonderful, sissified1! i think Your Wife/Mistress really understands you, and Herself as well. it's really nice reading Your posts!

19. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    what a great vacation, W/we played golf together, spent lots of time at the pool, and lots of time in bed. Mistress allowed me to cum yesterday(wow it was the most amazing thing after over 6 weeks). once i came, we went back to the pool again for a quick smoke, then returned so Mistress could get some pussy. When She slipped into Her strap on, i laid Her in the bed and rode Her cock, showing my gratification for letting me cum. After She made me cum several times, i fell to the bed exhausted. Mistress went and took off her harness and returned to sit on my face and feed me my own cream pie. W/we are back home now, so the vacation is over and its back to my chastity and servitude...well i guess the clock starts again.

20. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    i have endured three straight days of punishments now, sissy robin started the week off badly and wasn't keeping up on my chores. i just seemed a bit off this week, but Mistress is making sure that i wont have too many weeks like that in the future. She has been taking the cane to me nightly, and i truly appreciate the time and effort She expends to correct me, however i am not honestly a pain addict. She has promised me that if i miss another chore or duty this week the paddle (the worst of all beatings) will be used. Mistress was kind enough to come wake me earlier and fuck my pussy with Her cock(my true addiction) and i feel much better even though my ass still burns from the caning and icy hot. :anal:

21. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    less orgasms = more obedience

Mistress Angela,

Did sissified1's subdrop cooincide with his orgasm 3 days ago? Bingo. Less orgasms = more obedience.

Respectfully,
    Cindy

22. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    yes respectful i must admit that my submissiveness drops alot after cumming. Mistress is out on the town tonight, flirting and playing with her girlfriends. I am left here alone, wondering what she is doing. she called earlier and said she had met some guys that would drive her home.

23. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, sissy, I don't see any recourse except to cuckold you. Mistress needs penetration but when She allows you that favor, you spoil it and get ill mannered. So I don't see anyway around this. She'll have to find nice men to sex Her and you'll just have to a better sissy cucky. The more femmed and obedient you become the easier it will be for you. I suggest you take your femming seriously so you can be a proper, pretty maid when the boys come to visit Mistress. You have no one to blame for this except yourself. I'm sure you will adapt quite nicely to your new position.

24. MistressAngela

Local Time:
    you are correct Miss D , that is what it is going to be from now on she will be a sissy cucky and I will find someone that can satisfy me . because this is not the first time she has dropped the obedience level after she has been allowed to cum and I don't think that she is capable of ever cumming and having that same level. I am not pleased that I have to do it but I have needs too and after all if Mistress isn't happy sub nobody is happy.

25. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    hello all again, just dropping in to let everyone know that i have been out of the chastity scene for a while now. I still enjoy being feminine and getting some hard cock as always, but have not been limited on my sexual urges. I do not know how long it will last, or if it will ever be again. best wishes to the rest of you, and if i get locked again i will post again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice