Contender is rotating

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Naljeans, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    My Contender started rotating fairly frequently a few weeks ago. Any idea on what may be causing that? The ring is tight, so I’m wondering whether it’s a gap issue or just normal. It’s not a big problem, other than light pinching then needing to turn it back. @Peter Rabbit

2. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    Pretty normal I think. I've got to adjust mine a few times a day. Less with the tighter base ring

3. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    Yea, I only ask because it didn’t rotate for 6 months or so, even when my ring had gotten too big. Just curious if my body is further adapting or maybe I’m in it crooked?

4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Hi there. I don’t exactly know. It did happen to me as well a time ago. It doesn’t happen now. It never bothered me, just amused. I was never pinched. I had a few theories, but no scientific evidence to point to.

I do have an oval basering now from Mark that’s 1/8” out of round, and a shorter cage. Maybe that’s part of it the change?

I’ve got one testicle larger than the other, I dress left, and maybe it was how my clothes pressed against the cage.

Rotating cages happened in a Lori device and CB6k as well for me earlier. It’s not uncommon. But I don’t notice it now.

I would just grip twist it back. You know, I’m a manly fashion, adjusting the family jewels... heh

5. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    Problem solved: I was using lotion too frequently, in an effort to help a mild skin irritation. The lotion was making the base ring too slippery. I switched to tiny amounts of Neosporin for a couple of days and went back to lotion only before bed. Fixed all issues.

Slave-boy and Peter Rabbit like this.
  6. Plus1485

Plus1485 New member

Acquisition officer
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    My Contender rotated now as well. I believe I know the reason for me. I started using a pad lock on my cage and ever since then the cage rotates. I stopped using the security screw as it seems the threading became distorted or something. It wouldn’t tighten down all the way anymore, and something about a pad lock seems more secure. One issue with this cage and padlocks is the padlock cannot hang forward over my shaft but only fits sideways in the security hole. I assume this is what causes my issue. Generally not a big deal until the padlock pokes my balls. I wish this cage had a better locking option

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice