Constance On-the-Road

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Constance, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Constance

Constance Erotic Author

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    I'll be out and about for a few weeks my darlings; where and why is not your concern. My 'other' real life personna, the 'vanilla' author is doing some book work. I'll have my laptop with me (a blessing AND a curse) and will be hooked up to the virtual world for a good deal of time. If I'm slow to respond to one of your e-mails or IMs, don't pout and stamp your Mary Janes. You KNOW how that annoys me! Mistress will be with you as time allows. While I'm out I will have petal upload some new homework assignments I've received. Do keep checking my site as I intend to load more goodies while I'm traveling.

www.cpsmythe.com

And I'll be stopping by at Mistress Watchful's wonderful Chastity Mansion from time to time. I did notice the foyer needed dusting; have one of you girls been shirking in your duties?

Do be on your best behavior my darlings, and if you e-mail me - I will respond. Be patient.

Constance Pennington Smythe

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    Have a wonderful time Ms Constance, even if it is work... it's nice to get out. :angel:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice