Considering getting an HT3 in preparation for locktober

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Boytoy_97, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Boytoy_97

Boytoy_97 New member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    I am currently locked up in a steel cage that is too big for my penis and too bulky to wear under pants (I have worn it at work, but only with extra baggy pants).

Before this cage I had a cheap-ish plastic cage from Man Cage, but it was way too tight and eventually the ring broke.

I'm worried about sinking almost 4 times as much money on a new plastic cage when the last plastic cage was basically unusable, so I would like to get some things cleared up.

First is about strength. I am a grower, my penis starts really small, but it will grow to 3x its limp size when I get an erection. I'm worried that the cage won't allow for much growing and causing pain or in worst case breaks.

The diameter is also slightly smaller than my steel cage, just 1mm, and since the entire tube is made of a single cast of plastic, I'm worried that the tube is too small and there will be too much friction so the penis gets pushed out, leaving a lot of space on the front and pulling even more on the balls.

The ring size I couldn't find that much information on. Does it include the space needed for the tube part, or it it just for the ring itself? I have 45mm on this cage, but I may need the 50mm ring for the HT.

Long term is another thing I'm not sure about, how long would I be able to wear this thing without needing extra maintenance? Can I get away with squirting soap and water in the tube every now and then, or would I need to take it off completely every week?

2. boyfox

boyfox Member

Medical
    Detroit, MI
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    I love my HT V3. I'm now nine days locked for Loctober 2019 and love the snug perfect fit! I'm a grower, too and went with a cage that was about one inch shorter than my flaccid length, absolutely no room for my nub to feel and erection. The HT cages are different, too. I usually wear a 40 mm in a cock ring and like the 55 mm ring my cage is locked on. Best of luck!:lockkey:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice