Considering a Neosteel Belt. Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by colonplessthanthree, Jun 30, 2021.

1. colonplessthanthree

colonplessthanthree Sub in training

United States
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    I've been very into chastity for a long time, but none of the regular "ball trap" style devices really work for me. They're just not secure, they're not as restrictive as I'd like, and they often leave more of a bulge and just don't look all that nice. For this reason I've been strongly considering getting a Neosteel belt. I've been thinking about it for awhile but now it's something that I could actually do and I love the look of the Neosteel belts, but I have a bunch of questions first.

I would love to get some opinions from people who have actually worn full belts or just hear people's opinions before making such a big purchase, though I understand that some of these questions may be unanswerable. First off:
    1. What is the best style to go with? I really like the look of the fun and also the arch, are these the best options?
    2. If I did go for the fun or the arch, is it possible/a good idea to get it with a waist belt rather than hip? I just like the look of waist belts a lot more and I imagine that it would be more secure and restrictive as well.
    3. Similarly, what about the rear options for the belts? The cable doesn't seem like a good idea for long term wear. To me the rear option that comes with other belts that neosteel offers is more appealing, i.e. the full metal with an opening in the back. I don't know if that's possible as an option for the fun or arch, but if so how is the comfort compared to the other options?
    4. How is the hygiene situation, and is it necessary to get holes in the tube or get the antibacterial coating? How do these options compare in terms of the feel/comfort?
    Thanks for reading my questions and I look forward to getting some feedback!

2. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    we are not alike ... and our bodies are not alike
    we do not play the same ....
    so what is right for me .... does not even mean that it is right for you.

I have a Hip belt as I find it most comfortable and less visible than a waist belt.

I well advise people to choose the belt WITHOUT silicone straps.

I have a "sports" belt ... but should I have a new one it should be a "fun" and I will probably choose a cable at the back.

I do not play with the back hole so for me the cable is probably the best. ... for me.
    Hygiene is also different from person to person ... I am often in the belt 24/7 for 8-10 days and it meets my needs ....
    But there is a difference between what people do and their need for one or the other ...

I am happy to answer questions in private if you have any further. ata

3. castitas

castitas Long term member

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    Hi colonplessthanthree,

I own a Neosteel fun sports module an ergo rear module. I also had an "the arch"-sports module before.
    Go for "the fun", it is the most restrictive tube from Neosteel and also because of its shape far more comfortable while sitting. The minimalistic design of "the fun" (or the "arch") without any front shield makes it much easier ton hide the belt in your trousers. The Neosteel belts with front shields might look more elegant, like real "chastity belts", but the minimalistic line is far more practical.

The look of the waist belts certainly is better, a bit more feminine. But the hip belts leave you far more freedom while moving around, the don't restrict your movements at all, If you are going for long time wear, go for the spaceless hip belt.

The rear cable is the most comfortable option, because you actually sit on your buttocks. Sitting on the ergo rear module is ok for a while, but when you sit for longer periods your buttocks are pushed against the edges of the rear opening, which is quite uncomfortable. Hygiene with the cable is no problem, you just hold it a bit aside while doing a number 2. Don't worry, you'll get used to it ;-)

All my Neosteel belts had the ABC-coating, so I don't know about the situation without it. With that for me a weekly opening was ok. I wouldn't say that it doesn't smell, but you don't notice anything while the belt is closed. You.ll don't need the climate holes.
    The problem about "the fun" is to get all urine out of the tube. Because of its shape, some urine tends to stay in the tube. I managed that, by lifting my hip to the front and shaking it into some toilet paper. Just a matter of training ;-)

The big problem about the Neosteel belts is to find the right measuring. The measuring kit isn't a very secure tool for that. I often came across comments that a hip-band was too loose or too tight.
    Also communication doesn't seem one of the big virtues of this company.

4. colonplessthanthree

United States
    Local Time:
    Thanks! You're right that we're all different but still thanks for the advice. I'm curious about a few things... I wasn't planning on getting one with the silicone lining but what about it in particular is bad? Also, have you tried both waist and hip styles, or only hip?

Thanks for the advice! I do really like the look of the fun so that's probably the one that I'll go with.

As for the waist vs. hip belt question... I'm still not convinced that the hip belt is much better. As you said, waist belts have such a nice look, more feminine I suppose. However, I'm not even sure if neosteel offers a waist version of the fun so I may have to go with the hip style anyway.

That's a good point about the rear cable, I hadn't considered that. One thing I neglected to ask about though is how possible anal play is with the cable vs. a regular opening. Not sure if you have any experience with that, but if so, what do you think?

For hygiene, that's good to hear, I suppose I would prefer to not get the climate holes if I don't have to, but do you think you could go even longer without having to open it weekly if you had some holes?

Also thanks for the advice on measuring, I'll be sure to be very careful about that. I've also heard that it requires some bending to make it fit just right upon arrival.

5. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    yes I tried a waist belt back in 2007 down at Neosteel ... what I remember is that my freedom of movement was worse ... side on an office chair for example.
    when you have silicone straps on then the silicone strap "hangs" in your skin and when you saw it between the legs and walk it makes warm and forms heat ... Neosteel thinks you need to use some "lubricant"
    I am completely free of that by wearing a belt without silicone

colonplessthanthree likes this.
  6. castitas

castitas Long term member

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    Anal play is very limited with the cable, because the cable always is in the way. I.e. you can't really walk around with your favorite plug. I actually broke a rear cable connector because of my "experiments". So I ended up to buy also a rear opening module just for that.
    Neosteel offers pugs which you can fit to the rear cable. I had one of those but found it too hard, not flexible enough. The fitting also requires to take the belt off, also you have to take the belt off when you want to remove the plug. Not the real thing...
    The ergo rear module doesn't allow to put on the rear shield, a plug which can be locked without taking the belt off. You'll you to get a different model for that. it's a pain...

How long you can go without opening it is a matter of "taste". I doubt, you would go longer with climate wholes. I never had any of those, but I red once about the problem, that when you get hard in the tube, your skin might be squeezed into the holes. I'm also sceptical about having too many openings in the tubes where something might come out. With just the one hole, i.e. you can just form a kind of tampon from toiletpaper when you go to bed after a pee at nighttime

7. colonplessthanthree

United States
    Local Time:
    That makes sense, thank you! How was your experience at Neosteel? Were you able to get a better fit that way? I probably wouldn't be able to go visit since it's so far for me, but I'm curious nonetheless.

I really like the idea of the locking rear shield, either to prevent access or to lock something in, which is one of the things that appeals to me about the other models. Ideally I'd like to get the fun with that rear option if such a thing is possible; I might just have to ask about that.

Thanks for the tips about the climate holes. I think you might be right about the skin being squeezed based on my experience with other more "open" devices, which leads to a lot of discomfort.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  8. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In the old days, Neosteel made measurement chart ... this they no longer do.
    But I still come to visit when I have the opportunity.
    They are some sweet and nice people ... and then you can also look at a bit of the new and it is always nice ....
    is that answer enough?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice