Consequences

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by scottishsubby, Jan 14, 2017.

1. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    Helpless he tried to wriggle free but instinctively he knew it was no use. Straps secured his wrists, ankles, shoulders, thighs, even his torso to the rigid and unyielding leather-covered cross. He watched in disbelief as She readied the needles, until this second he had never believed She would actually do it. His mouth, full of foul-tasting rubber went dry as She approached. He tensed involuntarily as She bent and delivered the first of several injections into his cock, balls and surrounding area. The fluid burned briefly as it went in then slowly the burning turned to a soft glowing warmth and finally to nothing as the anesthetic robbed him of all sensation in and around his penis. So complete was the effect that he when She placed the blindfold over his eyes he had no idea that She was giving him one final, and completely different, injection.

Directly into his limp cock it went. Normally it would burn but there was no feeling. No sensation. Nothing. Just the slow, inevitable and completely unstoppable hardening of his numb cock as the trimix injection took effect. Within 3 minutes he was completely hard and totally without feeling. She smiled as She removed the blindfold. "Now, today you will be my human dildo. I am going to use you. I will take my pleasure and there is nothing at all you can do about it. You can't get soft. You can't feel anything. You can't move. All you can do is lie there and pleasure me."

With that She straddled him and slid his hot, hard cock deep into Her waiting pussy. Tears welled in his eyes as he realized he could feel nothing. No movement. No heat. Ho friction, nothing. At was as if his entire cock and balls simply didn't exist anymore yet here he was being forced to watch as She slowly gyrated on him, bringing Herself ever closer to orgasm. He couldn't move, couldn't escape, couldn't stop Her... as Her orgasm broke for the first time. Still She rode him, on and on for what seemed like hours.. taking every ounce of pleasure She could from his helpless body. The complete numbness meant She had no need to worry about ejaculation - he simply couldn't, much though he wanted to... he had no feeling to trigger the reflex, and even if he had the numbing agent effectively blocked the nerves that his body needed to control the ejaculatory muscles... he was hard, but impotent. She reveled in Her total freedom, free to take Her pleasure for as long as She desired with no risk and no interruptions.

Finally, She was sated and the trimix was beginning to wear off. He was becoming slightly softer... it was time. He moaned as the blindfold was fastened back across his eyes, cutting off all sight. He felt nothing as She carefully cleaned his cock and slid the solid steel ring behind his balls. The metal tube followed, enclosing his rapidly softening cock and She carefully slid the retaining pin through his prince Albert piercing. This time there would be no escape for him. With a quick twist She secured the lock and that was that.. he was back in chastity. She left him there, bound, helpless and blindfold as sensation slowly returned to his cock and balls.

Eventually, he felt the straps being removed and slowly rose to his feet. As soon as he stood he knew... and a long, low moan escaped his lips... She silenced him with a hard, deep kiss, Her tongue forcing it's way into his mouth... bringing forth waves of lust and tightening the chastity device around his cock. "No point moaning... I warned you what would happen if you came in my mouth... you didn't listen. So now you can't cum at all... get used to it, you will be chaste or numb until I think you've learned your lesson. Goodnight".

2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    Love the injection idea, removes all pressure to last. What a tease that would be!

3. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    Lovely tease and denial story! Have your ever thought of writing one using a large silicon cock cage? The experience is very humbling! The submissive experiences no pleasure but all work, while the Domme gets the pleasure of a long thick member being thrust deep into her most delicate sensitive pussy for as long as it takes for a multiple orgasm release, knowing the tease give her submissive a mental desire unfulfilled! It is the chivalry of being cuckolding yourself as an ultimate submissive bull! :) :) :)

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice