1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratulations Are In Order

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Jules, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    If everything has gone according to plan, @Thatgirl@Thatgirl and @Thatguyontheinternet@Thatguyontheinternet should now be Mr & Mrs Ontheinternet.

I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we could wish them well on their continuing journey.

So

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH, MAY YOU ENJOY A LONG AND HEALTHY PARTNERSHIP XXX

confetti.jpg

2. Congratulations to the both of you. Hope your time together is happy and fulfills all your desires!

3. Congratulations to you both

4. congrats!!!!!

Wish I could have been a fly on the wall after the reception, I am guessing it wasn't your average consummation lol. Looking forward to your return.

5. Congratulations to you both; best of luck on your journey

6. Nice idea Mistress Jules
    Congratulations on a long and happy journey together!

7. Congratulations to both of you..

8. Congratulations.

9. Congrats, guys :)

10. Congratulations to the newly married couple

11. May there always be laughter in your home, passion in your lives and aloha in your heart.

12. Congratulations ;)

13. Congratulations and have a Fantastic Honeymoon?

14. Congratulations!

15. @Thatgirl@Thatgirl and @Thatguyontheinternet@Thatguyontheinternet

Best of luck to you both!

In my country, when we marry, we have a book where all the guests can write some personal wishes or advice or whatever for the newly wed.

I would have written in your book:

When a girl and boy start dating, the girl tends to listen to the boy.
    When they get engaged and married, the boy tends to listen to the girl.
    and that is all fine,
    as long as after some time it aren't the neighbors listening to you both!

;)

I wish you a truly loving and communicative journey together!

Kindest regards,

Felix

dkid13 likes this.
  16. That is awesome! Congratulations. What time is the reception?

17. Thank you so much everyone! It’s been a hell of a day but the wedding and reception was absolutely beautiful! We just got home a little while ago, so now have the chance to check our phones and of course CM...very tired, but so worth it! We will be sure to post when we can...family stuff tomorrow and then honeymooning for a week on Sunday! Thank you all for thinking of us!

18. Congrats! Any thing unusual to it? Differrnt vows, him wearing the dress or...?

19. Congrats to Mr and Mrs Thatgirl and Thatguy. I hope your marriage lasts longer than mine has so far, 27 years and counting, and brings you as much love and joy as mine continues to.

20. Excellent news! All the very best to you both.

21. Congratulations @Thatgirl@Thatgirl and @Thatguyontheinternet@Thatguyontheinternet
    Wishing y'all many happy years together as a couple and many nights of relief for one and frustration for the other...;)

22. So was he caged for the ceremony and will he be let out for the honeymoon? Congratulations to the happy couple.

23. Wow - who told me the Internet is full of rubbish? Love to hear that it started a journey at least! My best wishes for the two of you"

24. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!