Conflicting thoughts

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Deleted member 53138, Jan 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 53138

So let me start off by saying I am new to this and have only been locked without any kind of release since November 22nd 2017......to me that feels like an awful long time. I will come straight to the point, as I don't want to lose your interest, I am desperate to orgasm.....but I hasten to say Not by touching my Mistresses cock. I would love to cum again but I want my next orgasm to be special, different, mind blowing.....or I simply don't want to do it! So part of my really wants to spill again but I don't want it to be a let down.
    My mistress is purely into denial, no ruined orgasms or edging sessions....I don't touch my Opps her ever shrinking cock.
    Have any of you gone through this....I want to but don't want to conflicting thought process....help me to overcome it!

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    Yes, chastity is constantly pulling my mind in different directions all the time. My mistress is similar to yours in the fact that there is total denial until my next release. My lockup times are random and can range from 1 week up to the longest I've ever gone being 6 weeks. I like the low level body high I get after 2 weeks. I'm more in love with my mistress than ever and there is a consistent level of horniness that I'd describe as very pleasureable almost relaxing (sometimes). Often times I don't want to orgasm when I pass the 2 or 3 week mark, I find im hornier and wanting a release much more in the first couple of weeks than anything after that.

For me there usually is a letdown after weeks of being denied and I don't mean post O blues. It's more like a vacation that's come to an end and now you're waiting until you can take your next vacation. That's my opinion anyway.

guest 2942 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 53138

So does your mistress allow an orgasm?
    I am kinda waiting for the next phase....after being locked up for two months......what has she got in mind for the next stage?

4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    I get a full orgasm every time unless I manage to screw up my own orgasm which I've done believe it or not, in which case it's too bad for me lol. Every KH is going to be different in how they conduct their version of chastity. My mistress made things very different than how I thought our lifestyle would be. Your mistress may be keeping you in the total dark just to mess with you. Mine does that kind of stuff to me all the time. She gets a lot of her enjoyment from knowing how pent up I am and how much I want her yet giving me nothing not even her body. I hate and love that she does that to me it but that's her style and what makes it fun for her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice