Confession to the wife about wearing a chastity cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 104385, Jan 28, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Proudence Baelish

Proudence Baelish New member

Kinky Advisor
    Rome, Italy
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    I was moved reading your post.
    Welldone boy, being conscious about your "addiction" is the first and most important step to work and defeat it.
    And you also have a gorgeous nurturing girlfriend.
    remember, she also has to get something, it's not always easy but you have both the most precious background. <3

2. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    One last thought. I don’t know your wife, but I do know mine quite well. Expecting her to be attracted to the same things you are will end in utter disappointment. What moved the needle for Miss A was when she understood my motives and began seeing the benefits of controlling my orgasms. Up until that point, it was like pushing a car uphill with 4 flat tires. Your first goal is to verbally explain to your wife why you feel this is a good thing for your marriage. Don’t write her another note and don’t spend too much time on your masturbation habits. Talk about your love and respect for her. How you think about her all of the time and have been selfish to her needs. Talk about how she glows when she climaxes and how fulfilling that is for you. Explain that you want her to be your sole source of pleasure…and only when she wishes it. Explain to her how you have taken her for granted in the past but no longer. Make it romantic and from the heart. May want to open a bottle of good wine before you start talking though. A nice Cabernet does wonders for opening up new possibilities.

IB-Chaste, Kfb47, Xileh and 2 others like this.
  3. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Excellent post!

4. Deleted member 104385

Thanks everyone for all the helpful advice and comments. It really has been a life long damaging addiction that only makes it more difficult to have true real intimacy with anyone.

5. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    @Robbyv213 , your letter was honest, no baloney, and heartfelt. It would be hard to improve on it. @Proudence Baelish and @Ms Angela’s Sub offered some nice suggestions going forward.

Trust your instincts and let things proceed at her pace. Good luck!

6. Deleted member 104385

Yes for sure. The next step is definitely having heart to heart about it, but I def won't focus much on masterbation, but rather more on the benefits and how I think it will help me improve for our relationship moving forward, in all aspects not just the bed room.

Xileh likes this.
  7. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    You got this.

8. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    Robbie, your a guy. Masturbation is literally built into your DNA. Furthermore marriage / relationships are tough, most especially when our partners turn off or go into Mommy mode. I don’t know your situation thoroughly, your age, or your experience level, but Masturbation is a response to an unfulfilled biological need. Where there is a void it will be filled…unless there is something to prevent it. With that said, do something long enough and it will become a habit. Enter left: the love of your life. Enter right: The old habit. You have taken some steps…but go all in kid. Take a risk and show her your heart. Take a knee and express your commitment…and mean it. Ultimately this is about bringing romance and a greater level of passion back into your relationship…on her terms. Most importantly, take as many things off her plate as you possibly can and make her life easier. It will allow her time to not only re-embrace your relationship, but to also see the benefits of this new life style you’ve proposed.

9. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    What cage are you using now the first few pics are of the one I’ve worn now for years . Good luck with your message/communication it sounds real good, keep working to please her, through your actions like personal care laundry, cooking all of it she deserves it all.

10. Deleted member 104385

I am using the ternence cage, since I just had my mature metal queens keep cage sent back for adjustments, hopefully once I get that back I will be in that full time

11. Deleted member 104385

Update. We still haven't had a talk or anything yet. I'm still currently do my own lock up routine where I lock before leaving for work and unlock right before bed. Everything else is normal as usual. Yesterday I shared with her the articles and information on this website

https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/

And said that there is a lot of good information on here and that this explains everything way better than I could ever even try to do. I said when ever you have time, if you want to read it I think it would help provide a bit more insight to make chastity and all the benefits that come with it, no rush and no worries if you decide not to.

And left it at that. Not sure if she has read it or not. I'm don't plan on asking. I figure if she does she does, if not then she doesn't. I'll just continue to do my normal routine and live life as we normally do since chastity is just one aspect of many in a relationship. I think the only thing I may do is not really try to hide or cover it up when changing or taking it off etc. Not sure why I do, it's obviously not a secret or anything and she knows I wear it, hell I even send pictures of me to her some days before leaving for work say all locked up for you. Since we like to commonly send sexy pictures of ourselves to one another. She doesn't comment on the cage just the normal there's my sexy man etc or something along those lines. So again not sure why I don't let her see it more while I am actively wearing it. My subconsciously I feel that I'm not sure how she truly feels about it and if she doesn't like it then maybe I'm protecting her from it to an extent. But anyways. I'll post again once we have a talk. Even if we don't fully adopt the life style, my hope is that we give it a solid try for a few months and see how it changes our relationship in all aspects.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice