Conditioning the mind

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by At all Times, Feb 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    From all that I have read and from my own experience, it seems to me that the vast majority of FLR's or WLM's result from the desire of the man in the relationship to be dominated and/or controlled by his wife or girl friend. Not all but the majority.

As in my own situation, it was my own desire and fantasy of being sexually controlled and dominated by my wife, that set us off on the road we now travel. Of course, like many other men in this situation, I was keen that my wife should take control in the bedroom and then outside as her "dominance" grew. Fuelled by a constant supply of femdom internet images and my ever increasing feelings of submissiveness, I set out to persuade my wife that she could be dominant and benefit from keeping me "under her spell". I wanted her to want to keep me chaste, to tie me up, to order and boss me around, to punish and humiliate me, and even to the extent of keeping me dressed as her french maid, putting me to work in domestic servitude, while she relaxed and enjoyed having me subservient and attentive to her needs.

I thought naively that if I encouraged my wife to carry out certain fantasy scenes of mine, bought some toys (dildo gag, chastity device, penis sheaf) and introduced them to our bedroom play, and at the same time become more submissive and helpful around the house (domestic chores, serving her) that in some way I would be able to condition her mind to accept and even enjoy this as a new dynamic to our relationship. As all the advice points to "most woman" having an "inner dom" that can be somehow brought out of her by submitting to her and showing her the benefits of being in control of their man. Or put another way, by "conditioning her mind" to want dominate and encourage obedient and submissive behaviour from their male partner.

The reality for most men is not quite that straight forward, as has certainly been the case in my own experience. For upwards of 10 years, I have been trying to cajole, encourage, and in the early days even "bully" my wife into taking up the "dominant" wife role that I so desperately wanted from her. Most of all I wanted her to want and enjoy this role, so that selfishly I could satisfy my own desires to feel dominated, controlled, overpowered,and even subservient to a feminine sexy woman, my wife.

What I have found during this time is that far from conditioning her mind to my way of thinking about what a WLM would be, what I have actually done is to condition my own mind to her way of thinking. I have spent so much time being submissive and desperate to please her, keen to encourage any slightest form of female dominance from my wife, that I have all but abandoned any hope of things being the way that I had originally intended. What I now find myself doing is any and all things that I know will make my wife happy, I am attentive, listen intently to her and her views at all times, I am "subservient" with a small s, devoted, loving, kind, helpful, "obedient" in that I respond and will do anything that she asks or tells me to do, in short I find myself giving her exactly what "she wants" from me.

And in this way, I am perhaps getting what I really wanted, to be controlled by her, but to her way of thinking not mine. All I now seek in return is for her to be happy to keep me teased aroused but denied the sexual relief of being allowed to orgasm, not because i still want such relief or enjoy the sensation of the act, but because I enjoy the act of being denied by "her".

I am just wondering, how many other men have found themselves in this position, how does reality compare to your original thoughts of what being in a WLM or FLR would be like, and how did you get from one to the other?

2. kdog

kdog Member

Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    Your experience seems to mirror mine exactly. For a decade now, I've been trying to get my wife to be more dominant. Finally, in the last few months, it's worked. However, it's been on her terms, not mine.

We were fighting a lot and even seeing a marriage counselor for a short period of time. Basically she would have me make all the decisions in our relationship. Then, she would complain if things didn't turn out how she wanted. I would get defensive over this and we would just argue too much.

After having a few honest discussions, we realized we needed to change the power dynamic. I run a business but positions of authority cause me a lot of stress. So, we decided my wife would be making more decisions, especially when it comes to parenting.

Over a relatively short period of time, she has seen how much happier and stress free I am in chastity and how much more compliant I am after a session on bondage/cbt/cropping/etc. She's using these tools, plus other smaller displays of dominance, to ensure I remain submissive with unquestioning obedience. Plus she enjoys nightly massages and regular orgasms (while I remain locked up of course :))

This doesn't mean she calls me her slave, carries a crop and slaps me if I backtalk.... Our underlying friendship is growing, we are talking and joking around more, and overall we are becoming more positive people. An outside observer probably wouldn't be able to tell we are working on an FLR. She asks me nicely to do things (with please and thank you), but we both know I don't have a choice.

I was going to start a journal about this, but I don't think there is much more to say.

3. Beautiful and her footman

Beautiful and her footman Long term member

Local Time:
    Similar experience here. You can't make someone do something they don't want to do. They will make the journey when they are ready and in their own way. Beautiful is making great strides becoming a key holder, but the direction she is going is not quite the same as I had fantasized about. Now it's up to me to accept her decisions and learn to adjust to what she wants. Wait, now who is conditioning who?

-the footman

4. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    Thank you @kdog for sharing. It sounds very much to me that you are on the right road and that conceding control to your wife was the best thing for you both. It also sounds as though your wife has taken up the reins without too many problems and for that I am pleased for you. You are also right to point out that remaining friends and lovers is also an important part of making this type of relationship work. I don't think without this type of relationship WLM's or FLR's would work as well.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  5. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    My point exactly @Beautiful and her footman in so many cases, it's the man's mind which needs conditioning to the woman's way of thinking

Slave to a Goddess and filltee like this.
  6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    great topic and lots of good points.

7. kdog

kdog Member

Local Time:
    Exactly! The fantasy is just a way of realizing the direction you want to move. It takes a lot of trust on the submissive's part to let their partner guide their relationship and life.

8. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    I echo a lot of the same sentiments posted already her. As a man that desired to be treated as a baby girl I begged my wife to take control of me. For a long time she actually felt she was submissive in the bedroom which was hard for me to understand because I viewed her as very dominant. When we would roleplay before our relationship became a FLR lifestyle she was very dominating and specialized in severely humilating me. The more she dominated and humilated the more I craved. Our FLR did not really completely form until I became her cuckold. After that she had felt the power and control cuckolding brought to our marriage and realized she craved it very much. Since that time I have been in diapers permanently and chastity soon followed. We both have never been happier.

sissybaby alexa likes this.
  9. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    @ineverknew why thank you :)

guest 2942 likes this.
  10. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    I actually think that it goes deeper than that. My point is that regardless of what fantasies a man may have, it is the woman that has the final say so about the direction of this type of relationship takes.

I think that a lot of men, and I include myself here, get lost and hung up on how they fantasise it should be like submitting to the control of a woman. What they fail to recognise is that the excitement of giving up control to a woman is and can be just that. In other words, you don't have to be dressed as a sissy maid, or humiliated, or punished, to enjoy and feel the control exercised by a woman, because just submitting to her and being led by her is ultimately what you want.

I want Jane to be in control, really in control, I want her to enjoy keeping me teased aroused but denied, because she likes wielding that feminine power over me and because I give her what she wants and needs from me.

I'm pretty sure that this is where a lot of guys go wrong, feeling that because they want to submit to their partner and feel that they are "giving" a woman what she "must want or enjoy", that somehow she should be grateful and jump in with both feet. Well I'm afraid it doesn't work like that.

Men have to earn that respect and truly give their partner what she wants, not what he thinks she wants. For many years, yes years, i couldn't understand why Jane didn't seem to want my full time submission and subservience. I couldn't understand that just because I was aroused and turned on by her dominating and controlling me, why she didn't seem to be bothered, or could take it leave it.

I think that I am a lot clearer now about what it is that she wants from me, so feel more confident that she will want to encourage my continued submission and enjoy using her feminine charms to that end.

11. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I totally agree, @At all Times! The whole chastity journey is much more about mind control (Her controlling mine) than it ever was about chastity or the physical cage.

Our FLR began as Her being disappointed in my "deviant" interests in wearing feminine lingerie items and, over time, has evolved into Her domination of me in almost every way possible. We have both learned a lot along the way - most importantly, how to communicate our wishes, desires and thoughts to one another! (and then She directs me to do as She wishes!) LOL

67gtogone likes this.
  12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Getting your SO interested is an achievement in itself. Well done all of you I take my hat off to you all. Thinking you are going to get your SO's concept of what is going to happen to coincide with your fantasies is at best for most of us an execise in naivety.

The main thing to concentrate on at all times is what can i do to make this worthwhile for her, something she gets enough benefit from for long enough to capture her interest. Above all you must be able to show her how your appreciation of her decision is in her best interest. Once you have her into TTTWD then be prepared to learn and adapt to and then meet her wants, needs and fantasies and if you are lucky and your relationship was already strong it might endure. Most already broken relationships will remain broken or end.

The price we guys pay our SOs to indulge us join us and embrace male chastity play/lifestyle is the price that is asked from us ...or we need to forget it and/or move on.

I've been trendously lucky so far in all my relationships where TTTWD has been a factor much has gone as I would have wanted it to.. some adaptations have been needed but all has been good, mutually beneficial and pleasurable is the catch phrase I think..

My current KH and Partner has upped the price signifiacantly .... Indefinite denial. I pay that price for her ... it fits our dynamic well it makes her visibly and outwardly very very happy and I'll get used to the reality over time. I am already used to her being so happy.

13. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    I am very pleased for you @filltee you seem to have struck a good balance, and found a partner and KH that appreciates what denial in a man can achieve. Wish you all the best going forward...

14. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    Pleased for you @DonnaSue you are lucky that partner didn't let her initial disappointment get in the way of developing a FLR that she could enjoy...

15. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    I agree, with most couples, the male initiates the chastity discussion. However, frequently the female eventually realizes how much fun this can be, and starts to participate actively-sometimes to the point of being more enthusiastic than the male.

That's more or less what has occurred with me. We stumbled on male chastity online while looking for something to "spice up" our intimacy. At first, I was the driving force. However, she has enjoyed it more and more as time went on and the possibilities became clear. Now, she willingly takes on the dominant role in our sex life and much of the rest of our relationship, socially we truly have an FLR. I am locked most of the time, and wear pink panties at her request, which is 1-2/week.

We both love it, and haven't been more satisfied sexually in years. Although its now been since Jan 8 since I've been unlocked. Things are getting kind of tight in my cage.... She's had 25-30 orgasms since I had one.

16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you

17. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    A very accurate description for me too. We too started orgasm denial and chastity more than ten years ago. She simply selected exactly what she wanted from what was on offer and completely rejected everything else, not by arguing about it, but just by never doing it however many time it was suggested. She loves cunnilingus but not intercourse so she asks me to provide pussy worship every few days, and thanks me sweetly with "oh, that was lovely, thanks", but then `dominates' me by not even hinting at an orgasm for me. I'm simply lovingly dismissed after providing service. All sort of low key but quietly effective. Like others I do many things to make her life easier, so she knows her strategy of keeping me denied is spot-on.

JiL likes this.
  18. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Wise words.

guest 2942 and Breathe like this.
  19. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    there seems to be a theme here. " i want her to take total control over my/our life and i will submit to her will" followed by his needs he expects her to provide. that's not turning over control. how can you expect her to feel and enjoy the power when you never really gave up your power? seldom do i hear guys talk about the terrible burden they have placed on their spouse. what i do hear is openly or concealed, how his spouse does not make the grade at fulfilling his fantasy.
    for the sake of argument how many men would pay to have someone train your wife to be in total control? would they realize that if the wife is trained his fantasy is complete. all the rest can not be if she is to take full control.

20. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:

21. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    @harddenial I think that is also true of my wife, she just ignores or rejects what she doesn't like but encourages what she does.

22. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    @Ma'at Rebekah I hear what you are saying, and think I agree lol. I think that for a wife or girl friend to take full control, the man has to accept that control is going to be whatever she wants it to be, but that that's alright because it's her being in control and you submitting to her.

Chaste J. likes this.
  23. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:

truth is he need not accept anything . all she needs is the only key and a strong sense of entitlement to rule.... everything else will fall in place.

24. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    So far, in the middle of our second year of a FLR and chastity, I have tried to condition myself, including my mind, to meet the expectations She has. While there has also been a change of mindset for her as well, I feel it was somewhat less difficult for Her. I now realize how whatever expectations and fantasies I may have had in the past about this way of life had to be somewhat put aside or at least toned down. My Bride is very much a natural leader working in a mans world, so in many ways, she has been successful in taking charge both in and out of the bedroom. She has expressed feeling a bit pressured at times, so I am doing more to avoid that. Just yesterday, she expressed how much happier She is with me as a partner and person in our new way of life, so I don't see things going back to what they used to be any time soon. I have been lucky to realize a fantasy or two along the way as well, so overall, it has been quite the time. I look forward to the future more than I used to, and I believe she does as well.

25. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    @JiL sounds like you have met somewhere in the middle and are mutually enjoying the direction of your new relationship. I hope it continues to go well and that you can both enjoy a few new fantasises.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice