conditioned to be premature

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by drinkingsex, Apr 30, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
  2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have to say I do find something about the idea of premature ejaculation as a result of submission to be quite powerful.
    Absolutely not practical for penetrative sex though so I dont think I'd ever promote it in my man.
    Having said that. I have felt very special on occasions when he has ejaculated unintentionally and quite helplessly while pleasuring me in a caged state. I suppose it's just a power thing for me.
    I would find it sexy I'm sure if could have him ejaculate just by stroking his hair and whispering in his ear.
    But for me,for now, well I'm still a bit old fashioned when it comes to sex. I can see though how keyholders would become cuckolders. Even though the idea of it still repels me.

Lockdown likes this.
  3. wrix

wrix Member

Italy
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    For pleasing my wife who wants penetration I always spread numbing cream (lidocaine/prilocaine) before sex and use a condom. She gets great sex without me cuming. The fact is that after using it for long time i noticed that if we try having sex without it I cum very quickly. I developed a sort of premature ejaculation so now I need to always use the cream when having penetration, probably further reinforcing my PE. It is a loop. I also noticed that besides cuming quickly, my quick orgasms are less pleasant than in the past when I was not using the cream.
    Anybody experienced anything similar? I have read online that these creams don't give addiction, but from my experience there seem to be some effects anyway.

4. subcuckold

subcuckold Active member

Belgium (Italian origin)
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    i was been trained to cum as fast as possible, since beginning. Due my little penis she don't wont waste time with it... so when we had intercourse i have time to cum, overdue that, i had to stop... even after i was not more allowed to have sex, for wank my self i always had limit time, and this time was reduced over years. To day i remove cage and ejaculate in less then 2 minutes

5. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    Regrettably, I am now a member of this club. I NEVER thought it could happen to me. It turns out, she didn't like the 20+ minutes it used to take for me to orgasm. Instead, I now last only 5 minutes max. It is much, much quicker if she uses a trigger which she has also developed, although that was a happy accident for her. I am humiliated by my current lack of stamina, but she loves it.

Consensus and Giveitup like this.
  6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    My wife has. She’s challenged me a few times to cum within a set number of thrusts in her glorious pussy.

She’s told me she likes that I cum quick. She likes that I have no stamina anymore.

We had a serious conversation. She has no interest in me having “power” anymore. I need to accept who I am. I don’t get to fuck. She still loves to overwhelm me. I’m not completely denied her. But I need to let go of my male pride and not try to conform to stereotypes.

She also adores perfect ruined orgasms and is encouraging me to spill untouched. I’m allowed to pour out cum from long denial and mental stimulation. She doesn’t get mad. She praised me for being such a good boy for gushing in my cage.

I tried to bring up the danger that I might cream myself in public, or in front of someone... that I’m so pent up and brimming with cum that I worry about spontaneous emissions. She told me she’d only feel for me and my embarrassment. But otherwise she wouldn’t treat that as cheating or bad behavior.

She’s keeping me ready to spill cum whenever and she loves it.

She told me my stamina is low on her priority list, and no - she’s not going to let me edge and stroke to let me regain it. She doesn’t want me to have any control. At all.

tvalex, Consensus, Giveitup and 2 others like this.
  7. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have a conversation with my wife after 4 more months of chastity. The agreement was that she would decide what happens after the agreed chastity period ended. Based on Peter Rabbit’s experience I am concerned that the old “normal” will not return once our agreed time is over.

It would seem my wife has a similar attitude about the chastity gift I have given her. She really likes my quick response now. I hope that doesn’t mean that I receive the same fate. I really liked having stamina and was hoping to gain it back one day when she become board with it.

Consensus and Peter Rabbit like this.
  8. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What a concept, good luck? in your conditioning!

9. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    My wife trained me to have PE because she wanted as little to do with touching me as possible. Her story was she felt more desirable if a guy couldn't last when he fucked her. Initially, she told me not to try and hold back from cumming, to just cum as fast as I could. She didn't like me stopping over and over just to last longer. Eventually, I was able to cum on the first stroke or two every time I started to fuck her. I was never able to start cumming before entering her, but she probably would have liked that better. Since I was cumming so fast she couldn't get off on my penis, so I always cleaned her up so she could cum.

I haven't been allowed to have intercourse with her in over 3 years, and I'm limited to hand jobs only, one or two a month usually, but sometimes far less. Once I get erect, it only takes me about 5 seconds to start cumming every time.

Jalik30 and Consensus like this.
  10. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Reading this thread has been enlightening. My wife is resistant to discussing anything sex related, like, we have NEVER discussed it. She has shared that she feels bad that i don't get to climax sometimes - i always assumed that lasting a long time was helpful, because my partner would get to have more orgasms (being female, less refractory period and all that). But my wife has said that a. she doesn't believe multiple orgasms exist and b. if they DO exist, she'd rather not and c. the purpose of sex, in her mind, is to cum as quickly as possible and then get to sleep.

We haven't had sex since June 2016. She has made it clear that it is not on the cards any time soon. The nearest we got to a discussion was for her to admit that it's a bit strange, no, i wasn't allowed to answer or offer any thoughts on this, she didn't want to 'chat', just inform me of her thoughts.

So, on that note, i am seriously considering conditioning to be a 'two pump chump' - but being locked (and aiming to beat my paltry 118 days non-consecutive locked time) and without any physical activity from my wife, i'm not sure how likely i am to achieve such a goal.

11. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Seems like a difficult situation when communication is not a priority. However, trying to meet your wife's expectations for quick sex seems noble of you. Hopefully it will also give her a confidence boost as well. Apparently, not all women want a man that lasts forever. I wish you well with your plans.

Consensus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice