Concerns about sleeping with cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Hut6000, Oct 2, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    I used the CB6000s for most of my first year and the tube was too long, allowing for erection growth as the night wore on. First few months I would wake up in serious pain. I would fight thru it, taking a warm or hot bath when the pain was too much usually took care of the problem, although sometimes I did have to remove the cage as well. After a few months my body and brain became somewhat retrained, and night time erections somewhat ended. The real end all solution was getting a much smaller proper fitting tube and cage. Some days I do still wake up with a wanna be erection and arousal but there is no pain at all. Just my junk straining against the bars, and even that often ends with me simply getting up to take a pee. These days I rarely have to use lube on the base ring due to chaffing or discomfort. When I do use lube on the ring, I use baby oil. No concerns about sleeping with the cage on anymore. It is what I do and need most of the time, and I am thankful to those here who have helped and shown me the way. Sweet dreams and sleep tight. :lockkey:

Rectrix likes this.
  2. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    Up until recently I have been a day wearer of the HT small. Last night was my 4th night of 24/7 lock up and it was seriously painful. I awake every 90 minutes with searing pain on the underside of my sac. Going to the bathroom to remove myself does help... For the next 90 minutes. I am feeling wrecked after 4 nights of little quality sleep. I use lube lavishly on the affected area without much improvement. EE0F88B3-EFF1-4216-A9D3-F81C622633C9.jpeg Any feedback welcome please. Pic attached of my "pain" earlier this morning. Thanks

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Without getting into the minutiae of different types of cage, you will experience no ill effects. You'll get a hard on which might be a bit uncomfortable. That's it.

4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    For me, applying coconut oil to the scrotum during the day and before bed seems to help a lot. Also, don’t skip nights wearing the cage because you seem to lose the progress of getting used to it.

5. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    As someone who has slept with his cage on for a few years there was never any damage done at all so I would not worry.

6. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    I completely agree with this, we used to only play short term and my wife usually left the keys on my bedside cabinet overnight. I am now 7 days into my first ever 24 hour per day lock up and it is getting easier at night now, it does not intrude on falling asleep and the occasional erection wakes me briefly. The first night of this current lock up she left the key out and I took the cage off at 3 am and then put it back on at 6am when something woke me. The second night of this current lock up she did not leave the key out because she thought I had kept the cage on all night as it was on when she woke up. This caused me some worry as I was expecting the key, but I accepted my fate as I did not want to tell her I had taken it off the first night. This has forced me to work through it rather than having the option to keep avoiding the issue. The only problem I have had with lack of sleep is if I wake up and then my brain starts churning things over about being locked, mental discomfort not physical.

bondinchas likes this.
  7. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    You'll be fine unless its already too tight. Don't worry itll wake you if you get to hard. Getting a well fitting device helps a lot, it should be right at the end of your penis when soft. Some of the Chinese ringed devices are just bendable enough to customize then to your length. My device almost never wakes me up now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice