Compromises

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by thekeyholderwife, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Kidkrippler

Kidkrippler Active member

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    As for the many men stating they want to never have an orgasm again, I'd call BS on 99%. I'm sure its a great fantasy many of us have thought of, but when faced with that choice would back down. I know I would.

I believe in the original post it was perceived by many (myself included) that this was a very one sided, selfish sentiment. The thought being "I want kids, you don't. Give me kids or never orgasm again", comes across as blackmail. That said you seem like a very sane and reasonable person. I'm sure you and your husband have had many intimate discussions about this topic in the past and will have many more in the future. I believe many here (again me included) were bridging the gap that we know comes from either having kids or having friends and or family who had kids under kinda similar conditions i.e. one partner wanted kids other did not, and have seen the results of divorce and traumatized kids.

Just my two cents

Dogtanian69 likes this.
  2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    #27 SubVerity, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2015
    Now where do you get off on posting crap like that?

Even if this IS a sock-puppet living out a fantasy, so what? We're all here because of wanting to live out something a little extra to the day to day monotony, so what is the harm, really?

I would like to remind people (and Mrs'T's slave in particular) that this is not Facebook, this is not Youtube, this is a supportive place for talk, conversation, and fantasys about chastity.

What are you going to do next? Correct my grammar? ;)

Sig Wyrminorb and Mascara^Snake like this.
  3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Taking the children bit out of the equation.....I think he is a lucky cuck, and you are a great cuckoldresss :)

4. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    Ez folks ... This is a link being played out, some
    More extreem then others. Why all the opinions... I agree if the leverage with in the kink is being use to decide weather to have kids or not is a bit extreem, but I also assume the relationship as a whole does not make true life long decisions.

Come on all in fun!!

5. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:

You stated some outrageous thoughts about conception, if those thoughts are purely fantasy and your partner understands that, fine. Enjoy the fantasy aspect of your relationship, just don't cloud the fantasy with online comments, please make your fantasy goals clear. As one of the many parents on this forum, I'm happy you appreciate our feelings about the importance of parenthood.I wish you both luck.

Jay.

1111111111116 likes this.
  6. Deleted member 11770

Hi Keyholderwife,
    I was also initially ambivalent about having kids, thought not totally opposed to it. My wife and I conceived our first child on a night of no-condom intercourse, after she dressed me up as her "girlfriend" Pamela (probably also after releasing me from a few days of enforced chastity). We both knew what we were doing. I'm glad we did it. It worked out. Perhaps in time you and your husband will come together on this.

spider203 likes this.
  7. deMont

deMont still waiting for the right one....

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    I think thats the biggest point: no one have the full story can really figger out if its healthy or not for you, him, both, special for a new life. If its real and you are both concered...sorry theres no deal, its only your thing. Someone can say what he or she thinks about, but in all nothing more.

A part of that you strip some ethics where the most of a society thought totally diffrent. But it is confusing, isn't it, there are bigger mistakes out there where nothing hear about right or wrong.

Not to the fact of a life which wasn't asked, your thoughts are in my opions the strictness most people "said" the want to have. So where is the rule not only to talk about. In case to a normal life I think its only important to be responsibly to your self and your love. (Its cant be fun to pay for somehing you would have had). If you both concerned, why not. Its a totally life of love, cause both have a choice. And there will be born babies with much lesser love than these. love it, enjoy it and think in time about what could happens.

i would love the strictness if its would happen in my relationsship. but i am sure its a question of time until she will get there...

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    if Mistress don't want Her hubby to has orgasm then that's it. he cant have one and if She wants a baby then thers a way to do that as well cos my friend emily was marry and she got 2 kids and the Lady done it by inject Emily mess inside Her with a injector thing.

9. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    Wow this sounds either unreal or really manipulative. I feel our subs give us power trusting that we won't abuse it. I don't use a safe word in my dynamic, it is based upon mutual trust and respect even if normal decisive power is not equal between us, it still exists for real life things.

That's the sort of thing what sets our types of relationships in this community apart from online fantasy and more seriously, domestic violence.

I'm all for training and resetting, but: resetting and training while trying to achieve a parenting life goal by using emotional abuse to get what you want long term.... made by a split second decision you brought him to the edge of making.... Resulting in an unagreed upon (not just surprise and not mutually planned) child, probably going to be used as a chess pawn for control over him (by the sounds so far) , is a little bit fucked up.

In my opinion, sorry, but that's not okay. It's fine as a threat to distract him from cumming and learning to control himself, but take the fucking pill woman jesus.

Your power seems to be turning into narcissism. Again, in my humble opinion.

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree with goddessmwilspoon on this.

11. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    Marriage is one big compromise! Now I compromise by saying "Yes Dear" to everything she says!
    As far as taking the pill, many women can not take the pill. My wife is one of them, and so is my daughter. I had to wear condoms for most of our marriage. It wasn't until she reached menopause that I could go bare. Now I wear the most effective condom, a chastity device!

12. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    One take on it is this

If thekeyholderwife said that Her rule was no erect orgasms again, period, so many men here would say that was really hot and many would be jealous
    If She then went on to say that She added a cruel twist which was giving him the chance for him to win an erect orgasm but as an option he would never take because the cost was too high, wouldn't a lot of men here also be saying what a wonderfully sadistic mind game that was?
    She makes the rules and since they are both still working out together what their hard limits are i don't think She deserves the harsh response She is receiving
    These forums are usually more welcoming than this

Itsfishyman likes this.
  13. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Agreed. Not acceptable in my book. Just like it wouldn't be acceptable for a man to force his wife to only have sex without birth control, with the only alternative never having sex again.

14. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    Holy thread revival Batman!

15. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I have decided to move all threads by @thekeyholderwife to the fiction section for now.

If they can verify they are the person in the photos I will restore the threads back to their original locations.

16. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks

GoddessMWilspoon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice