Compromises

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by thekeyholderwife, Mar 19, 2015.

1. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    So my husband and I were discussing how things are going and what I expect over the next few months and forward. He is having some concerns. So I thought I should hear him out. His is concerned that I will keep him locked and forgotten. He acknowledges that he agreed to be completely submissive regarding sex and his penis but he still wants to have contact. He is worried about never being unlocked or never being allowed to cum. Also that I will cut him off from all sex. So this is what I told him. I expect first and foremost that he will always be caged. No breaks unless and until I want him to be unlocked. I never want him to ask for it and if he does it will be a guaranteed no. However, he must trust that I will be aware of what is going on. For example, if he has a doctors appointment then we will go together and I will unlock him but he will never leave my side until it is locked back on. Air travel. This is a big concern but one I have decided will have to be dealt with. We went to a park recently where there were metal detectors and we were with friends. He began to get really nervous but I told him to just tell them he had piercings and it ended up being no big deal. So that is that. I don't want to travel with a key simply because there is only one and I don't want the chance for it to get lost. It stays at home. I know this may be an unpopular view here but if this is going to be what I want it to be, then we must learn to deal with some of these inconveniences. He is ok with that with some understandable reservations.

I promised him that so long as he continues to be good about this reset that he is going through that there would be some very very good rewards at the end. Think threesome. However there are conditions that I will go into at a later date.

He doesn't want kids. I do. He wants to have orgasms (not chaste orgasms). I don't want him to. I told him the following. So that we both have a choice here I will be willing to allow him an erect orgasm as long as it is inside me. I will not take the pill. We could have conceive so that will be the cost of getting what he wants and it will give me what I want. Once I conceive he will be locked until after the child is born and then if he wants to continue having orgasms there will always be the chance I get pregnant again. Otherwise we can have normal sex from time to time but he will not cum. So now he knows he has options and we both agreed to those terms. If he agrees to no orgasms, then his reward will be to have the opportunity to get what most men want but never will have. Me and my friend Jen (she is excited about this too by the way).

Finally he addressed his concern for feminzation. I guess he's been reading a few blogs. He doesn't want to wear panties. I thought this was funny and I laughed but laid that concern to rest. I want him to remain manly except that his ass is still mine. Concerned about getting to "full" of cum we had to address that. I will milk him in various was when the time comes. I was very transparent that while I will experiment with various ways to do this, my goal is to be able to make him leak while taking him with a strap on. To this last point is where I would love to have some suggestions as I have never got him to that point yet.

2. Kidkrippler

Kidkrippler Active member

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Wow. Very upfront and honest discussion. He is very lucky indeed to be with a woman like you.

Mistress Julie likes this.
  3. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    I like how strict your conditions are not unlike my wife's demands ...makes for exciting and frustrating times :)

4. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    I couldn't imagine my wife being this strict. I'm not sure about child aspect also, if one partner definitely doesn't want children, they shouldn't be manipulated into a decision that will have dramatic and everlasting consequences. I do understand your idea, and it could be fun if both adults were 100% sure about having children, but going about it this way may not be the best of choices. I'd sit down and discuss how sincerely you wish to have children, and how important it's to you. Doing anything else will backfire.
    As a Dad, being a parent over rides everything--- regardless of lifestyle. Living a certain lifestyle can be fun, exciting and titillating, but it doesn't amount to anything without unconditional consent. I'd rethink this aspect of your plans, otherwise everything else sounds very cool.

Jay.

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    i'm with you, Jay! Having a child without the full consent and enthusiasm of both parties promises to be a mess that will likely end up in divorce and probably a messed up child without 2 committed parents!

SissyWannabe

Kidkrippler and Jay. like this.
  6. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:

As part of a loving couple, regardless of fetishes or lifestyle, children are most important part of marriage (if you choose to have them). Your love for each other is always important and unique. But that love created by having a family is lasting and bonding. It's certainly not something any couple should take lightly. Honestly, if my Wife and I were still considering having more children (2 is enough) I wouldn't wear my cage outside when we're playing, or maybe not at all.

Jay.

Kidkrippler likes this.
  7. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    I'm with Jay also. This is a terrible idea. Basically forcing him to impregnate you. That's not how to plan for children. Each orgasm is another child? And when you've had enough children, then he never cums again? Is this really consensual?

Guest 0388 and Jay. like this.
  8. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    One more thought. When your child grows up, you can tell him or her that they were conceived because daddy needed an orgasm.

If your mate didn't want children, you should have picked someone who did. Perhaps your concern over chastity took first place over the choice of children or not.

benny22 and Jay. like this.
  9. thekeyholderwife

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    Wow! So it's a bad idea. Can you guys suggest an alternative?

10. permanentslave

Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    gentlemen please be kind and get a grip.

Mz Keyholder is simply generously sharing with us how She is establishing Her "reset" mindset with Her husband. Weather it will true or not, Her husband does not need to know. Now that the thought has been placed in his head, this creates an opportunity for a more open discussions in the future regarding having children and a family. To me it seems their life has all been about his happiness, his wants, his desires, his kinks.

Reset his selfish mindset.

Good for Mz Keyholder. Take charge! :)

11. permanentslave

Local Time:
    HA! Never ask a male for suggestions regarding other guys.

i personally feel Your reset mindset is ingenious and will create a much more open means of allowing for equal levels of discussion about Your future lives together.

12. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:

If anything certain aspects of the original post are in poor taste. The OP made it clear her husband didn't want kids---- it's that simple. There are no mind games here, just a clear statement. Btw his wants, happiness etc etc are barely commented upon and irrelevant to the broader discussion. I understand many here idolise the female in all her guises, but following in blind faith, and demarcations based on the trivialities of Sexual orientation are poor witness to logical decisions and outcomes. Read the original post for what it is, and don't be enraptured by the term and meaning of reset.

Jay,.

1111111111116 likes this.
  13. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:

Talk to your husband, if he seriously doesn't want kids, maybe you should consider an alternative (moving on is far easier than holding together a fragmented family). Apart from the impregnation aspect all is good.

Jay.

1111111111116 and Kidkrippler like this.
  14. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I fully concur with Jay. IMHO, the whole chastity & KH relationship is one of increased intimacy between partners that is toward a mutual goal. Each has their role to live out in that relationship, but the mutual goals should be well known and understood by both parties for the relationship to last long term. If he's not on board with having and supporting a child to adulthood, then he should never be forced into 20 years of unwanted responsibility and financial obligation for your desires of the moment. The same would be true if the roles were reversed.

1111111111116 likes this.
  15. permanentslave

Local Time:
    everyone is an expert in everything. LOL

got to love it.

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  16. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Having supported 4 children and 6 grandchildren through college, I feel that I am an expert in family responsibility! Doing this is no small feat with 2 loving partners both pulling together. This would be impossible if one of the parties were not fully committed and desirous of being a responsible parent. This responsibility absolutely trumps any fetish thinking, IMHO! We're talking about creating a life here. That is not something to take lightly - ever.

17. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    since everyone else is giving there view her goes. This argument is not limited to world of male chastity. And it goes down like this, if the woman want kids well she gets kids, if she don't well then she don't.

18. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    While I am keen to suggest that we should create an environment of understanding and acceptance here on CM, I also do not think that disagreement should be something that is seen as unkindness, unless the way it is given is unkind. I certainly mean no unkindness here.

This topic is very difficult. I'm not interested at all in the rights of the father, primarily as this is not his thread. What I am interested in is that the stakes in the game do seem to be really of the highest sort. Bringing up children or no orgasms is a very high stakes game, and I would be very happy to hear whether he is happy to go ahead under those rules.

Now I am not saying that it is a bad thing, just that the stakes are as high as they could ever be.

I can understand the desire for a re-set, and have to put myself on one at times* so I think the general direction of that is fine, but I would strongly advise the two of you talk very openly about the wanting/not-wanting kids thing. It breaks families up, and ruins childrens lives. I have no problem with you forging ahead knowing that he you and he may split up over it in time, but only if you and he have a solid commitment to bringing up healthy happy kids. Yes you could do it on your own, but it is tough. Way tough. It would use all your money and some, it will use all your time, and far more than all of your energy. I can see how it might seem like a good thing to use to segue into the chastity fantasy thing, but I think it's possibly too big an issue to use as a simple orgasm control in a game. Your (and his) opinion may vary of course, and if so then fair play to you.

*Like right now as it happens, I get very gropey sometimes during the chastity cycle, and badly need curing of it, so I am on a no touching her breasts rule for a while :(

19. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    Well just because she said he doesnt want kids doesnt mean we have the whole story. I have a brother who doesnt want kids because he feels he cannot afford them but actually loves kids. His wife wants some kids also but he keeps fighting her for selfish reasons. But I do agree that its best when both parents are in it for the children because if one really and truly does not want kids, yeah that can be rough on everyone. Raising kids is not easy, I know. I have three of them darn little blood suckers :p

spider203 likes this.
  20. MsT'sSlave

MsT'sSlave Active member

Professional
    Atlanta area
    Local Time:
    wow, I contend that TheKeyholderWife is either a fraud or has a psychological issue! No sane person would leverage kids this way.

21. Sig Wyrminorb

Sig Wyrminorb Long term member

San Francisco, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    A total mind fuck.. let's not spoil it.

22. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Certainly sounds like it. If that's the sole intention then more power to your elbow Miss. :D

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  23. thekeyholderwife

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all the replies. When we got together we discussed this at length. The desire to have kids isn't overwhelming and I entered into this conceding this point. My main point is that I want him to have no orgasms. It turns me on. I would not have married him if this was a breaking point in our relationship. Again, you guys don't have our full story. Non of this is non-consensual. That type of thing is non sense. The only reason he is pierced and in the cage in the first place is because he agreed to what I want. He knew coming into this relationship what I was going to be doing to him and to date it has worked for us. He understands what I mean when I gave him those options. I would never leverage kids in a way that would damage what we have. It was a statement of what he can expect which is no cumming. But of course many of you will have opinions on that too. I see many here think of wanting that but want to set conditions on it as well. I don't understand that.

SubVerity likes this.
  24. thekeyholderwife

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the attack. I am completely sane by the way. Not fair for people to say such things knowing full well they don't have the complete story and have no clue what our relationship is like.

incs100 and Sig Wyrminorb like this.
  25. MsT'sSlave

MsT'sSlave Active member

Professional
    Atlanta area
    Local Time:
    True. At least this guy found a cute pic to post.

GoddessMWilspoon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice