1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chastity Mansion - The most popular community for male chastity on the web. We are glad you have found us!

PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP:

A guide for avatars

We encourage all members to upload an avatar photo to make you recognisable. However, please keep your avatar clean and do not use a photo of a penis (locked or unlocked), or any kind of crotch photo. It can be disconcerting, especially for our ladies, to look at a discussion and see lots of locked penis photos :)
    We have a gallery section where you are welcome to upload photos of you wearing your chastity device. :)

Behaviour on the site

Please remember that you are in the company of members who might not be as open minded as you, if you could remember to keep your posts and particularly thread titles respectful to all, that would be very helpful. We like to include all topics related to chastity on the site, but not at the expense of turning others away. :)

It's best to start at the foyer

It's good to let everyone know you are new and say a little about yourself. Drop into the Foyer section and leave a "Hello - I am here!" message - long or short, it's up to you. :)

Management Team

Please contact
    L-u-c-y or Mistress Jules if you have any problems with your account.
    Welcome to our community! Have fun and enjoy the site!
    Jens & Lucy
    Dismiss Notice

Completed! Our St. Andrew's Cross!

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by Thatgirl, Apr 17, 2017.

1. So, in his thread titled "Kicking off My Longest Lockup Yet" @Thatguyontheinternet@Thatguyontheinternet posted that we were building a St. Andrews Cross. It took some time, but it was finally completed last night! He did most of the "man" work - measuring, sawing, screws, etc. I helped with filling in the holes with wood putty, and we both did rough and fine sanding. I taped and painted it and he installed the hardware. You can't tell from the pics, but it is hinged in the middle for easy storage. Excited to use it for the first time!

IMG_7497.JPG IMG_7498.JPG IMG_7499.JPG IMG_7500.JPG

spider203, manintyres, RGL and 6 others like this.
  2. Wowsa! Have fuuuun ;)

3. Thanks! Planning on it;)

4. Looks fantastic, who will be doing most of the screwing from now on.

5. Fun times ahead, love the nutsack trap :p

Enjoy !

6. Well done, very nice!

7. Very nice.
    Hinged for foldability if I remember correctly.

Can you share pics of that part if you don't mind?
    Plan on bolting to a wall for stability?

Thanks

8. That is a thing of beauty...and fear. Beauty and fear.

spider203 likes this.
  9. My panties are wet just looking at it wow!

10. The ball attachment is scary! Nicely done guys!

madbdsm likes this.
  11. Yes, we hinged it so we can store it under the bed when not in use. Just three standard gate hinges.

IMG_7575.JPG

12. Tha
    Thanks! We have yet to try it out...I'm thinking very soon though;)

manintyres likes this.
  13. Oops, sorry forgot to add: Yes, we just bought some eye hooks and gate hooks today to secure it to the wall. The cross is almost 8 feet tall so wouldn't want to have any accidents if @Thatguyontheinternet@Thatguyontheinternet bends too much.

manintyres likes this.
  14. Nice work, I can see you are going to have a lot of fun with that , well done

manintyres likes this.
  15. Congrats
    It looks beautiful
    I hope it serves you well for many years

manintyres likes this.
  16. Awesome!

manintyres likes this.
  17. That's awesome! I like the folding idea! I'm hoping to make something similar when we extend our bedroom...

18. We finally tried it out tonight! Complete with "ball holder". It was very fun (for me), and @Thatguyontheinternet@Thatguyontheinternet could barely move an inch! He will deny it, but he was hard in his cage the whole time!

IMG_7614.JPG IMG_7613.JPG

19. Wel done! Any chance you would share the blue prints for that? I would love to have my boy make one for him ;)

manintyres and Herkeys01 like this.
  20. Hi! We do not have blueprints. We just did it from scratch out of our heads.

manintyres and Mistress Sarah like this.
  21. If we were to make another one, it wouldn't be as tall. This was a first attempt.

manintyres and Herkeys01 like this.
  22. Ok, for the ones who are not quite as astute in the wood working department then...... any basic info on how i can have him build one for us then?

23. I can see how it's a bit too tall and how you used rope to extend his wrist restraints but it looks awesome. I especially like how the ball restrainer holds his ass out firm! Scary concept. Well done! Thanks for sharing with us yet again :)

spider203 likes this.
  24. That is just ..... well, words fail me.

Which doesn't happen much!

kellysbitch and Thatgirl like this.