Complete Denial or Cruel Reminders?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dfs495, May 30, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. dfs495

dfs495 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    I was thinking about a few fem dom / cuckolding / orgasm control and denial topics and wondered what everyone else thought.

If you are (were) a cuckold would it be better or worse to have your wife decide to deny you intercourse completely or to allow you penetration for a few strokes but no orgasm for you just to remind you what you are missing?

If you are (were) the wife of a cuckold would you enjoy denying him completely or the tease of allowing him to be reminded of how great intercourse feels? Do you want him to be thinking about what you allow other men but deny him?

If you are (were) a cuckold would it be easier to be denied orgasms entirely or be allowed to cum occasionally? If denial was complete would it be easier to accept and try to forget it than wonder if you got to cum and be disappointed every time you didnt get to?

As a cuckold would you like to hear, That is the last time you get to fuck me. Or That is the last time you get to cum so you could try to accept your fate and move on or would you rather hear No, you dont get to today over and over?

If your orgasms are controlled by your wife is it better or worse to know when you will get to cum, as in having a scheduled event, or have it be a random duration determined by her or some other factor?

Thanks for your thoughts. .

张恩碧 likes this.
  2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    Well, for me chastity is like prolonged foreplay. Though I'm not into cuckholding, if I was, I would prefer it to be in the context of something arousing between sexual interludes. I have no desire to give up my sexuality completely. I prefer chastity games that amplify rather than diminish sexual intensity.

That said, I could totally get into long term denial of orgasms, provided there was still titillation, teasing and fun! :)

mikecb

3. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    Not into cuckolding either. Although I am currently searching for a play partner / domme interested in keeping me enforcely chaste and orgasm denied permanently, bit with lots of teasing and sex for her (strap on, oral, etc). Not an easy task! It seems even chastity loving dommes want to play with a cock every once in a while! Permanent chastity seems to be a fetish of the few...probably unsurprisingly! LOL!!!

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    Intercourse is a significant part of intimacy between pet and I. I could not see denying him 100%

He would be denied in the run up to a Bull meeting and intercourse, but afterward I would expect us to go back to being "us" in between times.[/QUOTE]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice