Comparison of a couple of Chinese Chastities to the Mature Metal Jailbird

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by dollyanne, Feb 24, 2018.

1. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    Comparing a couple of Chinese Chastities to the Mature Metal Jailbird

China, long known for takeout, nail salons, and laundries, is now tackling…you guessed it…CHASTITIES! Who would've thought? Maybe they are planning to conquer the Western world by enslaving us in chastity, like a Trojan Horse, then they will flip a secret switch and we will all be locked permanently and will be under their evil control! Or, maybe they just want to make sure we're in chastity at the nail salon!

Whatever the diabolical reason, this sissy recently purchased two of these Chinese chastity devices to find out how serious they are and whether they would work.

Until now, this sissy been using a Mature Metal Jailbird with a small 1.5" cage.

[​IMG]

This is a high quality custom stainless steel device made right here in America! It has served this sissy well for nearly a decade and has locked this sissy up to 219 days at a single stretch with NO release for any reason! But, because in that time this sissy's clitty has shrunk significantly (This is not supposed to happen as permanent shrinking is considered a myth), and sissy's skin has stretched, something smaller is needed. To this sissy's disappointment, the Mature Metal Jailbird has been tilting forward under its weight in the bath allowing her clitty to escape out the back without even trying! (Though certainly not to the point of being able to completely remove the device without some significant pain.) There is no way, lisping to my sissy self, that these Chinese devices could measure up to the quality of Mature Metal. And, besides, what are the chances an off-the-shelf device would fit as well as a custom sized one? The answer surprised this sissy and may surprise you.

As it turns out, both of the devices were in stock and, amazingly, arrived in less than 5 days in a regular Amazon box with some other items. (Stay-up thigh-highs anyone?) Luckily, the box wasn't accidentally delivered to the neighbors! The devices were in their own little black drawstring bag. They were also in good condition, and appeared to be clean, but nevertheless this sissy cleaned them with soap and water and soaked them in an alcohol bath to sanitize them.

The devices could be labeled as a "cap" type and a "cage" type.

The cage type looks like this:

[​IMG]

While the cap type looks like this:

[​IMG]

As you can see, if you take a magnifying glass to the small print, these devices are VERY SMALL!

Here they are, side by side:

[​IMG]

They are arranged from the largest at the bottom (Mature Metal) to the smallest at the top (the Chinese cap type). The review of these devices follows.

CAGE
    • The basic cage design appears to be modeled after the Steelworxx Looker 01, but of course, much cheaper.
    • The cage and ring are made from 304 stainless steel compared to the Mature Metal 316 stainless steel. 304 is typically called "kitchen stainless", while 316 is called "medical/surgical" stainless. Both are good, but the later should hold up better in the long term in very corrosive environments such as chlorine/saline environments. Score one for Mature Metal. Still, it appears that the 304, assuming it really is 304, is good enough to still allow me to pursue my swimming hobby without threatening to corrode or fall off, like my Jailbird is starting to do as this sissy's clitty shrinks. So, score one for China.
    • The locks appear to be made of brass or an alloy that could maybe turn green from swimming in a chlorinated pool, but that is yet to be tested. Hopefully, it won't be an issue.
    • The rings and locks for the two devices are interchangeable, but the keys are not. This enabled the selection of the best ring and lock combination. One of the locks was a bit "sticky" so this sissy was able to choose the one that worked more smoothly for the cage.
    • The 45mm ring was too large. After wearing it for a couple of days it had a tendency to totally slip off in the bath, just like the 1.75" Jailbird ring is doing.
    • The 40mm ring (1.57") is better, but in truth, it is probably a tad too small. It doesn't slide all the back to the base, but it does make the device fit more snugly and is more difficult, but not impossible to slip out the back. Unlike the MM it doesn't rotate as much when on nor does it slip off in the bath.
    • There is a little bit of play between the cage and the ring, but it is slight and not an issue. The MM jailbird is definitely tighter in that respect.
    • This sissy has been wearing the cage with the 40mm ring for several months day and night and, so far, it's working well. it seems to stay in place and fits well and does a good job of preventing, not only erection, but also sissygasms, at least so far. Correction: This sissy has been able to have small sissygasms on occasion but they are smaller as well as fewer and less frequent however, compared to the MM. It's probably the smaller cage size and tighter ring. Apparently, all it took was some time for this horny sissy to adjust to it.
    • The only problem so far is a slight amount of pain the first night that. The cause is unknown, but it passed. No problem since then, either day or night.
    • Unlike the MM, there is definitely no tinkling while standing with the cage. A sissy in this cage must sit or risk a major mess every time! With the Jailbird this sissy can sometimes line things up just right and stand with only an occasional mess.
    • It looks like this sissy will need to wear panty liners with the cage to protect from leaking. This is not a big issue as they are fun to buy! With the Jailbird cotton rounds can be stuffed into the tip-end of the cage to accomplish the same thing.
    • The cage, being an open design, is relatively easy to clean and the cleaning technique for the jailbird works fine with this cage.
    • This sissy takes a lot of bubblebaths and showers, so there is concern about the effect of water immersion on the lock. They say it is rust-proof, but the jury is still out. It's probably a good idea to try the key occasionally to see if it still turns, and so far it does. The 304 steel should hold up ok, but one day, there is concern about waking up and finding it has seized up!
    • Mature Metal is known for its high quality and excellent customer service and there was no expectation that either of these devices would be competitive or useful for long-term chastity, but the cage, to this sissy's surprise, may well be if the standard size and one of the three rings fits you! If it doesn't, then it might be useful to try these, since they are cheap, to get the custom ring and cage sizing that would work best for you on a custom order.
    CAP
    • The cap device had some sharp edges around the rim and had to be sanded down.
    • After wearing it Ithe hole at the tip end was also a little sharp and needed sanding.
    • The cap feels a little smaller and a little more restrictive than the cage. It almost makes you feel as if your clitty has gone away.
    • The cap is more difficult to clean since it is more enclosed than the cage.
    • The cap is definitely a "sitting down to pee" kind of device, since unless you have things lined up perfectly with the tiny hole in the front you will be spraying in all directions.
    • The cap is so small that a tiny bit of clitty flesh protrudes from the hole at the front. This sensitive flesh rubs against things like panties or panty liners and can be quite uncomfortable.
    • The first night required getting up in the middle of the night to insert a cotton round in the cap to prevent this rubbing to be able to sleep. While this worked it would be most inconvenient to do frequently.
    • At first, this sissy thought the cap would totally prevent sissygasm, but this was wrong. It wasn't easy but this horny sissy was able to achieve it in the cap. This sissy may be the only one who could do this, but it's amazing, since the cap is probably about the smallest chastity you can get! This sissy doesn't use the catheter insert for fear of internal injury.
    Summary
    • The cage looks like the most useful and practical for this sissy. It's very small and relatively easy to clean and tinkle in and enforces sitting. It also makes sissygasms less frequent, though still possible. I love the integrated lock and the way it looks. And, of course, the price is right! This sissy doesn't use the catheter insert for fear of internal injury.
    • The cap, so far, doesn't look like it'll be useful for any realistic long term chastity for this sissy. It's smaller, but harder to clean and tinkle in, and the protrusion of flesh makes it most uncomfortable. It is quite convenient that you can interchange the cap with the cage without removing the ring though, and it might work well for "show and tell", for occasional wear, or for picture taking to show how tiny it (and you) are!
    • The MatureMetal is still higher quality, but lacks an integrated lock and is ~10x the price. It is also not yet possible to get one this small from MM. Still, if these are too small for you, the MM is a good choice as it is high quality and custom sized just for you. Or, if you're in Europe and can afford it, the Steelworxx Looker 01 is also quite high quality and has the advantage of an integrated lock, unlike the MM.
    • Like most markets, China may be taking over this one too!

sumito likes this.
  2. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    Thank you very much for the review!! I'm relatively new but after a couple of weeks in the Holy Trainer V2 Small I want to try out a metal cage. The Holy Trainer is working out well for me being a newbie. My only real negative is that the tube is way too big for me. Like a lot too big. I'm tiny and there is a ton of extra space in the tube, which at times creates discomfort. I actually had found the first cage on Amazon and was thinking about getting it to try out. At that price point I figured it would be an inexpensive option for trying out a metal cage. So I'm going to go ahead and order it with the 40mm ring.

Thanks!!

3. legphlover

legphlover Pantyhose lover

Poland, Warsaw
    Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    The 40mm ring is a bit tighter than average 40mm ring ;) Be prepared for it. I simply couldn't wear it long term and had to make some customisation. Having worn the cage since 2 months (without nights) I agree with anything said above. Cage cost on Aliexpress amazingly cheap, about 12$.

Chinese for sure are taking this market. It would be beautiful if they learnt to make more ring and cage diameters.

4. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    Thanks for the advice, I also ordered the 45mm ring. I got everything yesterday evening and wore it for a few hours just to see. I put it on first thing this morning and have had it on since. I'm using the 45mm ring. I had been using the 36mm HTV2 ring so after I wear this cage a bit I'll see if I can go down to the 40mm ring. The HTV2 was giving me irritation and chaffing so the metal was heaven sent - no irritation or anything, very comfortable. The cage does look ridiculously small but it actually fits me and my little guy great, no bulging or straining against the cage at all. It's so comfortable I was forgetting I even had it on. I'm going to try sleeping in it tonight. Night time erections were really painful in the HTV2, I think because I had so much space in the tube. I'd wake up with a 3/4 erection in the cage.

I'm also pleasantly surprised by the build quality. Everything is very solid, it has a nice heft to it, no rough or sharp areas on the cage, brass lock works very smoothly.

I think this might be my long term cage, we'll see how it goes over the next few days and see how the night time goes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice