committed

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by countachcx, Jan 16, 2009.

1. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    Hello. I joined this forum about 3 weeks ago and found this forum while obviously researching chastity. I have a fiance who goes to school about 400 miles away so it really sucks, but I visit her at least once a quarter when there's a 3 day weekend depending on the school work load. Our relationship is a kind of switch d/s relationship, I dominate her and other times she dominates me and we enjoy the both of best worlds. I probably like to dominate more often than sub, but in any case we ordered a cb6000 as I wanted my sexual pleasure to come only from her and received it early december 08. These forums were very useful with so many questions I had about it so I am thankful for so many like minded who take the time to post their experiences. We were able to get a trial period during winter break before she took the keys with her, but I did find out that pull out is not that difficult as apparently I'm a 'grower' or something like that. To remedy this, I made a belt for it using rope wire and made a harness that has one lock and I really can't pull out like this so I am quite pleased that my cb is now inescapable unless I get bolt-cutters I suppose. The difficult part is that I am also uncircumcised so that makes things complicated with edemas and such. Currently I have gone two weeks without orgasm, which I know isn't a big deal, but that first week that she was gone was so difficult as the very thought of chastity turns me on.. After that, it's pretty easy going until she teases me, once to the point of blue balls. Already I have decided that chastity is for me and I want it to be a lifestyle with her and she agrees, so I am thankful. I will admit that being chaste brings me to a more submissive state, but I will fulfill her desires of being submissive as well, we really do enjoy both sides. I would actually like to have a lori's device so I will need to get a p/a piercing and hopefully it can work even with the foreskin. I also wouldn't mind one of the steel belts as they look way more comfy than my current belt, however these luxuries will have to wait for me as I am one of those poor starving college students, 5th year... Anywho, just wanted to introduce myself and not be a lurker as I hope to contribute to these forums and tell about my experience with the 6k with all the issues it comes with.:chores008:

2. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    Welcome to the group. Your situation is interesting to me and I hope you will start a journal and post updates.

3. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    aww, now I have to do work? lol
    Very well then, I suppose it would be nice to have my own experience on record. Thank you for the welcome.

4. pet_k

pet_k sissy gurl

Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    Been off/on with chastity for two years but am newly out of lurking status here at Chastity Mansion...welcome to the boards my friend:welcome:

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome! :) So, if I'm understanding, she now has the keys, and you're locked up 24/7, and you only expect to see her about once/quarter?!?

I'm impressed! When I was college aged, that probably would have made my head explode! (and NOT the one on my shoulders!) lol.

Best of luck, and do keep us posted!

mikecb

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :welcome:

I'm glad you've found us and we've been able to contribute to your situation! :anim_63:

The CB range are very popular, so it's always great to hear how others are dealing with wearing them in everyday life. :jumping0046:

7. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    thanks for the welcomes. I got to see her over this holiday weekend and it was so lovely, always brings tears to my eyes to see my love once again. She is coming over in about a month for her nephew's birthday so I will be able to see her again, but yes, it pretty much is going to be once a quarter where I am unlocked, but now I am locked again, but it is completely worth it as those orgasms were amazing! As far as wearing the thing, the cage has split twice on me at the bottom towards the edge so that pinched me. I put double the glue the second time and it has been holding since, so hopefully it won't happen again. If it does, I'll have to send it in to get a replacement and perhaps I'll just add glue to that area right out of the box as I've heard the cage splits for others in that same exact area.

8. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    I remember reading somewhere that a person contacted the company after his cage split and was shipped a replacement. The company told him that the design had been updated to prevent future splits. After receiving the replacement, he posted that the new design certainly seemed thicker and less likely to split. If yours is fairly new, you may wish to consider checking into it rather than continuing to try to deal with it on your own.

Good luck.

9. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    I will look into that. I bought it in early december, and there's a one year warranty, so I have some time. Thank you for informing me.

Can anyone tell me how to add an avatar? I haven't been able to figure it out.

10. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    To add or edit an avatar click on "User CP" (user control panel--upper left next to "Video Uploads"). Select "Edit your Details" from the pull down menu that appears. That will take you to the control panel. Under "Settings and Options" select "Edit Avatar". Check the radio button "Use Custom Avatar". Dollyanne also chooses option 2, "Upload image from your computer". Click on "Browse" to select the image from your hard drive. Note the size limitation. You may need to use a graphics program to resize the image you want to no more than 150x150. Dollyanne uses Paint Shop Pro and the "Resize" command.
    Click "Save Changes" and you should have an avatar!

Hope this helps!

Huggs,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

11. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    :party0019: thanks!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice