Commitment to Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Deleted member 53138, Jan 1, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 53138

I would like everyone to know that I have committed to my Mistress that 2018 is going to be a year of chastity and denial.....
    I know I will need help and advice and I am hoping that I can count on you as time goes on and things get difficult....I really want to do this.....I am full of enthusiasm now......for all of you more experienced out there what should I be aware of....what mistakes have you made and how did you overcome those difficult times?
    I am not sure what my Mistress has in mind for the year, my only rule is that I must OBEY.....I must respect her property and not orgasm. I have never gone so long before, although it has been 1 month now....didn't think I would do that!
    May I also take this opportunity to thank everyone on this site, you are all so supportive and I wish everyone a Happy New Year! x

Joan.t and dkid13 like this.
  2. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Athlete, health professional, and kids coach
    Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    Good luck!! I envy you. I'll ask my wife if we can do the same though I think the answer will be no. Please keep us updated :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice