Coming out as Bridget

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by SlaveBridget, Aug 9, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. SlaveBridget

SlaveBridget Cuckold Sissy Slave Bridget

Technical Sales / Engineering
    Elk Grove, Ca.
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    Dearest Mistress Michelle, I was in New York and then in North Carolina for a couple of days. Quite a difference in the two places! First the hustle and bustle of Manhattan and then I was outside of Raleigh for two days in a tiny town. The only loud noises going on there (and they were really surprisingly loud) was the crickets and ciccadas (dont know if I spelled that correctly). It was amazing to hear an entire forest full of insects creating so much noise. Not so much that way in NY...lol.

Newsub, I am so glad I make you hot with my adventures. Believe me, now you know why I am in a constant state of horniness. No orgasms and constant sexual energy. My Mistress knows full well how much that affects me and uses it to her total advantage. To be honest, this is the first time since being locked up that I am not sure how long it has been exactly since I came. It makes me one hell of a slave and extremely obediant.

I will post later about the other toy master bought. It is so amazing and I find myself dreaming about it all the time these last few days.

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Cattiedids, thats what we call them, we live in the country so the sounds of all natures creatures is what we are used to. Hummmm....I love NYC, but Raliegh is only a couple hours away, well maybe 3. Wish I had known, I would have loved to have met you for lunch or something....Well, maybe someday :(
    It would have been so nice to have finally met after all this time.
    Mistress Michelle

3. SlaveBridget

Elk Grove, Ca.
    Local Time:
    Sorry I have not posted an update for quite a while but I have been super busy lately! I also will start a new posting for something amazing that has happened sexually to me recently but not meant for this thread.

Well, it has now been about 6 weeks since I started my new life and I can say at this point that this was the greatest decision I have ever made and my only regret was not being able to do it sooner. I went from being nervous each time I ventured out to the store to now just feeling completely normal with me dressed up. Because I work at home a lot I have probably spent about 95% of my life as a woman and it feels so good. I did have to travel back east for a week last month and that sucked because I had to wear boy clothes the entire time...hated that!

Several things of note have happened recently. Mistress and I have had several talks about who I am now because in the past I was basically a sissy slave who dressed ocassionally to now dressing full time and feeling less like a sissy and more like a female. I realize that I am not a female but I really feel like one and every morning when I wake up I feel more and more that way and I love how it is affecting me. I have even been taking voice lessons locally with a speech therapist and actually have been able to change my voice significantly. This is done by learning to use my adams apple differently. I learned that men use both the top and bottom chords on their vocal chords and women only use the bottom chords. Through practice I have learned to use only the bottom ones and have suffered several throat strains during my practice. You can test what I said about use of vocal chords by touching your neck and feeling the vibrations when you change the pitch of your voice. I did this because I felt I needed to speak more freely and comfortably if I was going to live my life this way and am really happy with the results.

Another really cool thing that happened is that I actually started a part time job and as Bridget! I have a shopping center close to me that has several different stores and I have been a regular customer (spending way too much money!) at a store called Dress Barn. Lots of cool clothes there. I have gotten to know the store manager as well as a few other saleswomen and when I was in there two weeks ago I was talking to the manager and she mentioned that they are looking for a new hire in the evenings a few times a week and asked me if I would be interested. My heart jumped at the thought of being able to work as Bridget and I accepted! I am still doing my regular daytime thing olbviously. The money is not much but it is the ability to get out and just be Bridget was too much to pass on.

My initial worry was that there might be women who would be offended if they realized I was not a female but the manager was not worried about it and so far not a single woman has said or acted differently. It is pure heaven because I get to help women pick out clothes! I love doing this. I have already gotten several comments sent to my manager by customers who were really happy with my help. I also arranged a crossdresser's night which started right after the store closed on a Saturday night last weekend and I had invited 2 different large groups that are crossdresser based and the turn out was huge! By 8pm there were about 70 people in the store and we did more business that night then they had done the entire week! My manager is working on getting me a type of bonus where I can pick out a number of outfits to compensate me for my efforts. Now that is a bonus!

Mistress allows me out of my chastity device when I go to work so I can wear slacks and not have a bulge in my pants...lol. I realized that more than ever now I do not like being out of my device at all. I literally feel naked without it. Since my transition I feel so different about my cock. It is unimportant especially given what I will write in the paragraph below.

About a month ago I purchased a toy (for lack of a better term) called the Aneros. It is an anal pleasure toy that was not cheap but I wanted to try it. At first I really didnt get much out of it besides some mild pleasure because it pushes on the prostrate. My prostrate has become very sensitive over time because of milkings by Mistress and her desire for me to become focused there for my pleasure instead of my cock. I was disapointed with the results at first but read a little more about what to do with it and how to use it. One day when I was alone I took a couple of hours to myself and laid in my bed with the Aneros inside of me. I followed the instructions carefully, which included breathing exercises and contractions of my ass and as I did this I became more aware of the pleasure it was causing inside of me. My hands started roaming my body and my hips started moving slowly around, in circles and up and down, and my pleasure internally increased slowly but surely. I dont think I even noticed it but suddenly I was making lots of noises, moaning, and even grunting. Not very feminine I must admit but oh my god it was just coming out of me!

I was suddenly bucking my hips up and down and had pulled my legs towards my body and the contractions in my ass grew stronger and stronger. All of the sudden I felt like I was going to cum! I moaned so loudly that I even shocked myself but it was a long drawn out orgasm build up. It just got stronger and stronger until my cock (which was locked in my chastity device and was never touched) exploded. I came all over my stomach! It was the strongest orgasm I have ever felt and the feeling that ran through my body was unbelievable!

Mistress has watched me twice do this since then and she got so worked up that she started working her vibrator and we came together. She told me later that what she saw looked a lot like what a female orgasm looks and feels like. Obviously I have no idea what that feels like (I wish I did!) but the orgasm encompasses your whole body. It was fucking amazing for lack of a better term. Since then even though the temptation is there I have not once stroked my cock even when unlocked and the craziest part is that I dont want to!

Anyway, I am going to post something esle really intense that happened a couple of weeks ago but will save that for another thread. Thanks for taking the time to read if you did.

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    This is wonderful news bridgett, a job, as bridgett!!! Wow, you certainly have come full circle since I first read a post of yours a couple years ago...My how time flys. I know you are truely in your element now, I'm so happy for you.

Mistress Michelle

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What a good gurl bridget; you've learned how to cum like a gurl - no need to touch that tiny little thingy ever again for your relief. I think that is certainly a very good thing for a cucky gurl like you. As with most gurls - I think you will find it so much more satisfying this way.

I am sure you are aware of neosteel chastity - that would keep you nice and smooth in front - exactly what you need for your new life. It does seem that you are much better off living your life as a gurl - a cucky slave gurl, of course - but a gurl in every way that matters. It must have been so difficult to pretend you were male at times anyway. This way, all the pressure is off - you can just be utterly feminine all the time - exactly as you should be. And with Master and Mistress watching over you - I don't think they'll let you be anything else anyway... There is only room for one male in the house - and that is not you. And I'll bet you feel more dependent on your superiors now than ever.

I am happy to see you are adjusting so well, bridget. Do keep up with letting all of us know how things proceed in your transition to being a full time cucky slave gurl...

6. SlaveBridget

Elk Grove, Ca.
    Local Time:
    I am very intrigued by the neosteel device. They are quite expensive right? Maybe I can get Master to buy one since I found out that he spent over $1000 on the machine he bought! He has got plenty of money anyway. You should see this house I am chained up in right now.

I bet if I asked him to buy a new one for me and also added that I wanted him to hold onto the key so I could only get out once a week or so he would definitely go for it. He never NEVER wants me to be unlocked. In fact for the last 3+ months I have not even been allowed to be intimate with Mistress at all. Orally pleasing her yes but no penetration. I do miss that a little bit because even as a girl we still made love and it was good for me I know. Mistress isnt sexually attracted to me as a girl and has told me so. I guess that is something I am going to have to get used to among everything else.

Quite honestly I really dont have the same desire towards her either in that way. I love worshipping her but she needs a man for intercourse and I am now far from being one or feeling like one. The last time we did do it I could almost feel her thinking "comn get this over with". And of course that turned me on and I came so quickly that I probably didnt even make her have an orgasm.

Does anyone know if you can leave the neosteel device on for extended periods of time without things getting a little...shall we say...rank down there? I love the idea of not being able to get out at all and not having a choice.

And yes, I am much more dependent than ever before on both Master and Mistress. Sometimes I feel like I am too dependent on both of them.

sissybblola likes this.
  7. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    Dear Bridget,

first of all i would like to say how much i feel happy for you. You definitely are a girl and now living as one must be a constant pleasure for you.

As for your question i would say that the Neosteel would suit you very well in particular as it would make your crotch looking much more feminine.
    However, even though the Neosteel is designed for long time wear and truly can be worn for extended periods of time it is recommended to unlock it after a couple of days for a thorough cleaning. From my own experience three or four days is no problem when you are showering twice a day with blow drying it thoroughly afterwards. In exceptional cases a week will do as well.
    Make sure the measurements are being taken very carefully and be prepared that it takes a few weeks till you will be able to wear the belt full time. I know that the adjusting period can be annoying but that is something you have to go through.

Hope this helps

Hugs

maid katrin

8. SlaveBridget

Elk Grove, Ca.
    Local Time:
    Ok this is crazy but I thought for once I should update as it happens! It is 10:30 my time on Saturday night and I am at Masters house. He arranged for a date for me! He is coming to pick me up right now and Mistress said if I liked him I could be out late or even all night. I dont even know what this guy looks like but Mistress said he is nice looking and tall. Always a plus for me since I am 6'1" in 3" heels!

We had a really interesting evening but uneventful for me. I was made to stay in the other room as they made love tonight. They have already gone at it twice tonight and I am sure as soon as I leave they will do it again. I swear, they are like newlyweds sometimes.

Mistress informed me of this afetr dinner. I have been trying to find something to wear since then. I only keep a certain number of outfits here so it is not exactly what I want to wear but still good and sexy. Mistress said my dress is too short. Thats how I know it is just right...lol...she would kick my ass if she read that!

Anyway, I guess I have been really good lately because I wasnt expecting this. My heart is in my throat right now and my heart is pounding. He knows about my chastity device and about the situation between Mistress, master, and me. Mistress found him on Craigslist looking for a sexy crossdresser. I guess tonight that is going to be me. I hope he is attractive. Wish me luck.

9. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    Wow! i have just read this thread from beginning to end (the end so far that is), and i'm simply blown away!

Bridget, i cannot begin to tell you how wet you have made me with your recent experiences involving your Mistress and Master. Your words gave me a sense of almost being in the room with you as i read. Please do continue to tell us about your experiences as they happen.

Going back just a bit to your first post, i am SO HAPPY for you and you are so perfectly contented coming out and finally living as a female. i too wish i could do the same, and i'm sure there is a certain Miss D on this site that would say that i can (don't worry Miss D, i agree, but am not there yet). i found myself tearing up when i was reading about your neighbours amazingly supportive reaction to you sharing something so personal. They bought you a gift and the imagery of the bird flying to be free was quite touching.

i'm not sure what else to say at this point, but please allow me to thank you wholeheartedly for sharing such personal accounts of your life. i have learned from your postings, and hope you will continue to share with us all.

i have but only one question:

HOW DID YOUR DATE GO????????? LOL

brianna :)

p.s. what was that "other toy" you were going to tell us your Master had bought??

10. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Dear Bridget

I have been following your story for sometime. You have been living a cross-dresser's roller coaster ride for quite sometime. From your almost cuckold marriage, to coming out as Bridget full-time. And let's not forget one of the latest, the Fucking Machine experience. I loved reading about you being strapped down and having it fuck you silly. If I wasn't locked, I would have masturbated more than once reading your loving description of the details.

I am not into the Cuckold side of your life, but see that it's important in yours, and the best wishes be with you. I am enthralled with you coming out full-time. To be able too, is almost every cross-dresser's dream. You describing just going to the store, not for the first time dressed, but the first time not just to see if you could pass. Knowing this is how you will do it forever again. And being almost disappointed that no one gave you a second look. The neighbors giving you a friendly wave. And that brings me to why I am writing you. You starting to work at the women's clothing store.

I have had the Neosteel She-male sports model chastity belt for just over one year. I had the opportunely to be fitted in Seattle, by the Mende's. I could not pass up on that chance. I love the belt. It gives me the bondage, security, sexual high, and most important to you, feeling more feminine by hiding it, the cock. It gives me a very sexy feminine mound in my panties. I contentiously think of sexy things, and I want to dress-up more when locked.

The Neosteel product is impassable in quality, the machining and attention to detail are second to none. It will not only complete hides your cock, from you or anyone, it will smooth out your front so that you can wear almost anything and not be given a second look. Even with just a woman's swimsuit bottom on, it is almost impossible to notice. If I recall, you wear a CB-3000. I have too. It gave me the jump start to know chastity would become a big part of my life. But I could escape fairly easily, I am a shrinker, even with KSD's installed, and could cum by just shaking the tube. It was impossible to hide under most clothing, and I still felt like a man. The Neosteel She-Male line of belts changes all that, if fitted correctly, no escape, barely able to squeeze a finger inside. And it gave me the feeling that I do not even have a cock anymore. It is for the most part comfortable. You always know it is their hugging you. I just love that. You soon learn without the key you not be getting out. Without 1st pleasing the Keyholder.

I am in agreement with what Maid Katrin said about long term wearing. Rinsing after peeing, and twice a day showers helps a lot with smells. She also explains the other needs of day-to-day wear much better than I ever could.

Best wish on you continued journey, Missy Tanya

11. SlaveBridget

Elk Grove, Ca.
    Local Time:
    Tanya, thank you so much for the advice on the belt. I had already made up my mind that I am going to get one. I have had good success at hiding my current device but want to wear more slacks and jeans and cant with the CB 3000. I have been looking at various models and have to agree that I like the model best that you described. I am going to order it very soon.

And to Brianna you asked about my date a month ago. It was wonderful. And I have sen him two other times as well and am going to have lunch with him tomorrow. This also means I will probably go back to his office and take dictation if you know what I mean.

Ok, the biggest thing that has happened to me is that I quit my regular job....dont worry and dont freak out because a number of you said "dont do that" in the past. It was a great job and the pay is about 7 times better than what I am now making in my new job but some things have happened recently that have made it possible to make that change.

First about 3 weeks ago I received quite a bit of money from an inheritence. It was my uncle Herb from my Dad's side of the family and he built quite a fortune in real estate in Northern California dating back to the 1950's. He sold most of his holding in the late 90's when the tech boom hit and made a killing. He passed away two years ago. We were very close because I grew up around him and spent a ton of time with him when I was young. He had kids but they were step children and I was always a favorite of his. His estate has been in the courts for the last year and a half because of his step children fighting over everything. God there was so much money to go around I thought it was stupid but people are greedy.

So it just got resolved and my portion exceeded that of any of his step kids. His wife was well taken care of obviously as well as other parts of my family too. So the net result is that quite honestly I dont have to work anymore. Isnt that nice? I thought so. I have to admit that I am not an extravagant person but when it was settled and I got my check I immediately booked 3 tickets to Las Vegas and Mistress, Master, and myself had one hell of a 3 day trip. Wow, lots of fun. Another time and posting if I can remember half of it...lol.

Anyway, I thought "I dont want to quit working but I dont have to stress out and work long hours either so I sked about a more full time position at the Clothes Store where I work and guess what? I am now the assistant manager! I work 32 hours a week and make a whopping $1500 a month. But I dont care about that. For now I get to work as a woman, sell women's clothes, and work with women. Since I worship women it works really well. Two weeks ago Mistress came in and bought a few things and the other saleswomen were falling all over themselves when they met her. I think everyone at the store with the exception of two younger girls know basically what is going on in my house and marriage. Well let me rephrase that. They dont know what is going on completely but they do know that my wife is my Mistress and that she is in charge. It has amazed me from the start how women are able to deal with that so much better than men. It is like they want to know how it all got started and want to hear all the details. I will never tell them about Master. They just think Mistress and I are married and that we are happy this way. They are right and dont need to know anything further for now.

So, I have been having so much fun because now I am pretty much full time. The only time in the last 3 weeks that I was not Bridget was when I visited my brothers house for dinner. I dont see my brothers too ften and my sister knows and lives close. I am sure tat sometime I will tell them too. One of my brothers is gay and the other one is really cool about things like that so they probably wont freak too much...I hope :)

My neighbors have been great lately and this weekend I am going to a Halloween party for the neighborhood. Its all adults so it should be interesting. I am going to go as Anna Nicole Smith post mortum. I know, very tasteless but its Halloween and being a dead person is the point of it all. Should be fun. Should be interesting too because Master and Mistress are both going there together. This is the first time that some of the neighbors that know about him are going to see him. They have promised not to hang all over each other and draw attention so as not to freak out anyone that doesnt know, which is most of the people there.

Gotta run and am sorry for the lack of postings. So many changes in such a short time. Loving it all. Talk to you soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice