Coming in the CB3000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastityslavejohn, Nov 12, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    has anyone ever had an orgasm while locked up in a CB3000? we are new to chastity, only 10 days so far. this morning i was sleeping after Mistress went to work and i had a very sexy dream. Mistress commanded me service Her pussy with my tongue and was grinding into my face and called me a pussy licking slut. in my dream, and i guess in reality, my cock was straining against the confines of the tube. then an orgasm hit and i came and i woke up, quickly grabbing the tube with my hand to catch it all.

of course i confessed to my Mistress and i will be punished. Mistress thinks it's because i had the audacity to ask Her if i could lick Her to orgasm this morning. of course since i asked She refused.

does anyone have a similar experience.

2. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    I have read about people experiencing wet dreams while locked in chastity. I personally haven't, but I do think it is possible. I also think that since you are denied and likely to be thinking about sex it is likely to enter into your dreams.

In my humble opinion, since you can't control your thoughts while you are asleep, I don't believe you should be punished for it. To me, it's a matter of intent. I don't believe you intended to break the rules. However, if you report to her that it's happening every week or so, I'd begin to wonder if you are being truthful since most people don't report having wet dreams that often. (Please note, I'm not saying I don't believe you; I'm explaining how I would think if I were your Mistress and it were to appear to become a pattern, so I hope you don't take offense.)

I hope you will share with us what she decides the punishment is.

3. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    my punishment is usually a good beating, which happens on the weekend when we kick the kids out (adult kids). She will keep me in suspense but i will let you all know after the fact.

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Sounds to Me like john here has a very vivid imagination!!! To have a dream that results in more than a typical wet dream is very intense, and...may happen alot as long as you are locked and denyed!
    As for the punishment....come on now, we all know you boys love punishment and besides, if all of you were so perfect and didnt ever give Us a reason to punish you where would the fun be in that??
    And...most of you that know Me know what My favorite form of punishment is!

Mistress Michelle :sex020::sex020::sex020::sex020:
    LMAO

5. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    I know everyone has their own thoughts on punishment and maybe mine is a little different than others. S&S_MISTRESS can punish me as she sees fit, but to me there is a difference between erotic punishment (for her pleasure)and discipline punishment (because I messed up and deserve it). Maybe I jumped to conclusions in assuming the threat was referencing the more severe discipline punishment, which in my humble opinion isn't deserved since he had no control over having a wet dream.

6. ebasomik58

ebasomik58 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    I've had several orgasms while locked. If Mistress doesn't attend to my prostate massaging after about two weeks I drip precum profusely and am very sensitive to teasing and denile. Just can't help it !!:anim_43:

Jeffina

7. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Here are my Mistresses thoughts on what happened this morning from an IM chat when i told Her about my orgasm:

"I placed you in chastity to prevent you from playing with My property and you intentionally disobeyed Me
    Willfully chose to disobey Me"

She also said: "Perhaps I need to give you away to another Mistress who is more prepared to deal with such insolence"

So as Y/you can see, i will be punished.

8. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    hi jeffina,

the remarkable thing to me was that this was only 2 days from my last release. i also drip pre-cum like crazy, of course it doesn't help that i am addicted to this website and reading hot threads...lol

9. MistressIrianna

MistressIrianna Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well slave, now you didn't exactly tell the whole story now. Truth is I could not sleep and awoke very early this morning. slavejohn wrapped all over me and begged to worship my pussy this morning. After denying this reward, we got up.

slave went about his morning chores; coffee, breakfast and my lunch. After carrying my belonging to my car and I left to go to work, slave went back to bed and re-enacted his desires this morning by humping the bed.:penisdance:

This willful slave knew he was disobeying and made a conscious choice to challenge Me by, as he later confessed, "I had desires and got relief".

Although I would have punished him for his disobedience it would have been a pleasurable experience he desired, however since he chose to ignore and act, he punishment will be genuine and corrective. :smilies_xxx22::smilies_xxx22:

10. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    yes, Mistress. i humbly apologize. i await Your punishment and for the opportunity to thank You for taking Your valuable time to correct Your worthless slave.

11. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Mistress used Her new flicker whip to whip my hard cock after i was released this weekend. it was a first for U/us and really hurt! i hope i never cum in my CB3000 again!

12. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I have cum a couple of times in mine too over the years but I must admit the base ring is too tight and hard for me to cum. I can but when my cock pulses during orgasm the rings make it very unpleasant, not pleasant.

13. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    thanks, Richard. cuming in the device was rather nice for me, no pain at all. i tried a smaller base ring but my balls turned purple.

14. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    My Mistress had her sister stay for a few days this week. On Tuesday they went out shopping and I raided her bag for used panties. I laid three pairs on her bed and just knelt down to clean each pair. I came before I had fished cleaning the first pair. If my Mistress knew I would be blown out but what is a locked in sub to do? Sorry Mistress Just to say I am in a cb6000 for 3 weeks now.

15. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    dubsub...i should have mentioned that when i came in my device i had my nose buried in the crotch of Mistresses panties. when She leaves for work i always fish yesterday's panties out of the laundry basket. Mistress knows about this, as She does about all my activities. i tell Her everything, even when i have been naughty. She knows me better than i know myself. if i tried to hide anything from Her, like cuming without permission, Mistress would know and punishment would be 10 fold.

16. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Hmmm...all this talk about cumming and sniffing panties is creating quite an image for dollyanne to picture in her dreams tonight! Especially since dollyanne was denied once again. Tomorrow is another day!

Sweet dreams,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

17. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    Hi John,

My Mistress leaves yesterdays panties under my pillow each morning and removes the ones from the day before. She does this from kindness as she knows how I love to clean them for her. It was the fact that I got at her sisters and had a whole new aroma and taste added by the fact if Mistress found out I fantasize about her older sister she would go crazy. My Mistress does not know it but I raid panties in houses where ever I go particularly in her Mothers house. Her mother wares fine strong firm big knickers and they are the best of all to clean. I find thm in the laundry basket clean them then fold them neatly and tightly so she must know they have been interfeared with. There is always a well soiled pair available. I wonder does she know who it is at this stage. I am to be kept locked until Dec 5th. Going stir crazy.

18. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    i am a one Mistress slave so i never tried sniffing panties in anyone's house...but the idea is thrilling. Mistress comes several times during the day just from a thought or a flirt. Her panties are always stiff with nectar the next morning. i hate wash day...but i always save one soiled pair. before we were living together She always left panties under my pillow for our 2 week separation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice