Comeing out to my wife this weekend

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChasteBr, Jan 21, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    I would say "steady as she goes that Cap'n!"

She knows she has the links and she obviously know that you know that she knows that she has the kink!

I would say back off now and let her take her time.

We're all the same when starting down this path and we just don't realise what a shock/change it can be for some wives.

Let's be honest, we've lived with the desires for years, yet we expect them to just "jump on board" in a matter of days (hours!).

Let time take it's natural course, you'll find pay dividends in the end.

2. chaste4evette

chaste4evette Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    I hope evrything has been developing the way you wanted Bryan.

3. ChasteBr

ChasteBr Chaste Married Male

Local Time:
    Developing... maybe not so much considering how busy we have been. She still hasnt read any of the links I sent her, and sure enough, when we got home today, that damn book has still not arrived from amazon.. Of course I am going away from work for a couple of days so maybe the fact that a CB6000 and the book are both due to be delivered while I am gone will capture her interest, but who knows????

We shall see.. for now I am trying the be patient (hopefully this is good practice for the future)

-Brian

4. FlyBoyCFI

FlyBoyCFI Junior Member

Local Time:
    Do not rush things

Good Luck Brian!!! What ever you do, DO NOT RUSH THINGS. Stephen Covey said, "Seek To Understand before being understood". The moral of the story is what is in it for your wife? As males in chastity, we tend to want to push our agenda, and what WE want. I have gained more from chastity by extolling the benefits for my wife, and letting her discover the talents she has. By the way, we have been playing with chastity since 1993, just about the time Altarboy started his first web page. Again, Good Luck!!

5. ChasteBr

Local Time:
    I totally agree. I am doing my best to be patient, and I think I might just start masterbating for the time being. Quite frankly, the more turned on I am, the less patient I become, and I become more and more frustrated.. I mean the cat is already out of the bag, and when and if she want to lock me up she can.. so while I am waiting for her to figure out what she wants, than I might as well enjoy myself? Could be a while before I get to do so again?

-Brian

6. FlyBoyCFI

FlyBoyCFI Junior Member

Local Time:
    If you feel the need to masturbate, then why not set up the scenario where she catches you in the act? There could be a couple of outcomes; she says lock up immediately, or she gets really pissed at you. For us, my wife caught me, and immediately went and got the CB, and had me put it on in front of her. It stayed for 3 weeks. Maybe this could work for you....

7. ChasteBr

Local Time:
    Totall love the idea, but I am also totally against manipulating her into this.

I have done everything I can to put this out there as a possible way to enhance our relationship, improve our sex life, etcc.. I am also doing everything I can to be patient...

Manipulation into this, while it could push her towards embracing the role is not how I want us to start this. I want her to start doing this out of excitement, and the thrill of "trying something new". Plus I think if started the right way, it can become a natural part of "us".

-Brian

8. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    This point from L&L'ed was overlooked and it needs to be repeated. Very, very insightful.

9. ChasteBr

Local Time:
    Jenn,

I totally agree... it was definetly not overlooked.

I do appreciate all the voices of experience that have spoken up to help me out.. it has been very supportive.

-Brian

10. FlyBoyCFI

FlyBoyCFI Junior Member

Local Time:
    Don't get me wrong; I agree with what L&L is saying, and Goddess Jen is right on. Sometimes if you let nature take its path, then it just so happens to be the path you both want (or need) to go down. If she were to catch you jerking off, I can't explain the rush when it happens. I would suggest not have the mind set of "manipulation" but rather 'chance'. In our case, my wife had been lukewarm to the idea of chastity. The belt just sat in our toybox. When she caught me it was a TOTAL surprise. I'm wanking away after working on taxes for a couple of hours. It's well past midnight. My mind was racing, and needed to relax, so I figured I'd twist one out. I started to work at it, and then the lights in the room went to full. I was blinded. There she is, with her hands on her hips, "What the hell are you doing?" It took about 30 seconds for my heart to slow down, and my brain to reengage . " She was pissed. "Now I know why you've been doing when alone." She turned around and walked away, and came back 2 minutes later holding the most uncomfortable belt in our collection. Put it on now! The worst part was I hadn't orgasmed when she caught me. She kept me locked for 60 days, and teased me. Be careful for what you wish for; It may come true. Good Luck

11. FlyBoyCFI

FlyBoyCFI Junior Member

Local Time:
    PS- My wife reminded me it was 60 days, not 3 weeks the belt stayed on. Once you get into this lifestyle, the days just run together!!

12. ChasteBr

Local Time:
    We are still "newbies"... we shall see how things progress... Right now I am pretty happy just that she is showing intrest.

13. ChasteBr

Local Time:
    Allright.. so now I am torn.. She wants the keys to my brand spanking new CB6000S (I have worked it all out and fitted it appropriately for long term wear.. thank god for baby oil at three in the morning). She hasnt read the book, I have tried to talk to her about the committment I am making, and the committment she is making. If we werent so vanilla before this, I think I might have a been fine with this, but in this situation I am really confused.

I really want to give it to her, but I feel that maybe she might be rushing into this without really understanding it.

Thoughts?? Should i just give it to her? Should we have another talk?

She specifically said to me this evening.. "hey where is that key you are supposed to give me.. I want it"...

-Brian

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Much if the intrigue is the unknown, is it not? If she wants the keys, I'd give them to her. Your SHOULD have a conversation about hygiene. You'll have to get out every few days for that. Perhaps you should just let her be in charge of it for now, and see what unfolds. If you try to micro-manage it too much, she may get nervous and not want to do it at all. Why not try things on her terms, and see where it leads? At worst, you will have to negotiate with her later. Honestly, I'd take the deal, and give he the keys in a heart beat! hehe

mikecb

15. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Give her the keys, Brian. What's the worst that could happen? OK, don't answer that.

Seriously, hand her the keys. Good luck!!!

16. ChasteBr

Local Time:
    Clearly thats where I am leaning, but out of desire, and frustration.. I just wanted to make sure it didnt seem too insane (as for hygeine.. I have worn it for a week with no problems (and we have extremely high water pressure, with a hand shower over here in europe)... Enough force to get every nook and cranny.. and give yourself a little CBT if your not careful.

17. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    :haha4:

18. ChasteBr

Local Time:
    Thought you might like that Jenn (and so true).. I was cleaning out the CB6000 this morning, and a direct blast to the eurethra... Ouch..

19. Bralover

Bralover Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    Maybe she has looked at the stuff and is just playing it off to mess
    with you. My g/f has done stuff like that before.....just out of the blue tie me up put a pink thong on me drip hot wax all over me the ride me with a dildo in my ass. I just went over there to hang out and bam! I had talked
    to her about that type
    of stuff in the past and she just wasn't into it, then something clicked!

20. ChasteBr

Local Time:
    So far tonight she hasnt mentioned the keys.... so we shall see.. I wonder when my lock up will really start.

21. FlyBoyCFI

FlyBoyCFI Junior Member

Local Time:
    So Brian;
    Have you been locked up for a couple of days now?

22. ChasteBr

Local Time:
    wow.. of course

Of course I have been locked up (as I really needed to be, and as I am already beginning to wonder if I made the right decision)... I started blogging about it, because the format fit my schedule a bit more, and as I really wanted some place to centralize my feelings on the matter.

Here it is... and thanks for asking... http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/blog.php?8575-ChasteBrian66

-Brian

23. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    My eyes are wet and yet I'm smiling.

That sounds like love, what you have there :)

24. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    i came into this thread late and when i go back to the first post it refers to a letter that was given to your wife(chaste). i cannot find that letter? maybe im not looking right or clicking right but i would love to see it if i may? i am still breaking all this stuff in to my Wife/kh and she is really just beginning in this journey so anything i can use that might help explain my thoughts would be wonderful.

25. ChasteBr

Local Time:
    I edited it from this string, because quite frankly I prefer to remain a bit more anonymous on boards that anyone can read. (ACTUALLY I DONT CARE BUT I KNOW MY KH DOES).

Send me a PM, and I can share with you what my thoughts are/were.. I can understand your difficulties, and wish you good luck, and more important than luck, I wish you find the patience required to transistion a signifcant part of your life.

-ChastBrian

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice