College chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by billythe13th, Nov 25, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. kinky01609

kinky01609 New member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    I'm 21, in college, and in a new CB6000 :) I had another one but it had cracked within 2 weeks and had to wait for a new one to be shipped. This is my first day locked up again!

2. Red_Flag_Sam

Red_Flag_Sam Active member

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    I've just graduated. I've gotten into Chastity over the last year or two whilst I was at college. I had a gf at the time who I introduced to the BDSM world and the idea of chastity. We had brief times of playing but there was always something in her mind that held her back from it. Like, she'd lock me when spending time together then the next day unlock and say she wasn't interested. I think because we're both Christians, she felt that we shouldn't be doing anything sexual before marriage. I would argue that me not orgasming, if anything, was a good thing in that case! Even though I got myself locked a couple of times by another KH it still kind of felt wrong - like I was cheating on her, even though TECHNICALLY I couldn't. However, due to other reasons we recently broke up. I'm currently locked by the other KH again and it doesn't feel wrong this time. I think during my time at college, I would've enjoyed being locked by my ex, especially as she was jealous of another girl there who I had asked out in first year (my ex and I got together at the beginning of my 2nd year). If anything, I actually think if she had have locked me, the relationship could perhaps have lasted a bit longer as the jealousy wouldn't have been an issue. Hey ho.

3. cnlh

cnlh Member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    I am a 20 year old college student in chastity.

4. illuzionz

illuzionz New member

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    you aren't the only one haha, im a 20 year old college student in a cb-3000.

5. tommy619

tommy619 Long term member

Local Time:
    I am also a college student. It is hard to wear at school, but I am glad I have been. I am currently wearing the BON4L. Surely there aren't many at my college if any wearing a device.

6. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    Yes, myself and my lady friend roommate, both in chastity and attending university.

I am locked in this T-3 full waistband male steel belt with anal slot
    She is locked in this Female Steel Chastity Belt with removable vagina and butt plugs

We don't use the supplied heavyweight steel plugs for school as they are 1) way TOO HEAVY and 2) way too deep. So it would be counterproductive to be raped in class. The plugs are replaced with MUCH more comfy, ergonomic and unobtrusive.

For school (and every day) our butt plugs secured under the crotch plate of our chastity belts are the SMALL 3.75" Steel Rattler Butt Plug. Lightweight steel since the head is hollow and being under 4" insertable, we can comfortably sit without hitting P/G Spots. Neck is thin and flexible rubber, therefore EXTREMELY comfy for long-term.

The vagina dildo behind the front crotch shield of my lady friend's belt is replaced with a 1" MINI steel plug. Totally unobtrusive, but small enough to wiggle in her pussy when she moves. Seated, she says won't feel it.

7. Guest 2023

Guest 2023 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    I'll be starting college this fall and chastity is by far my number 1 kink. been doing it off and on all year; I was hoping to lock up for all of freshman year but I don't think it's gonna happen... I don't have that kind of stamina yet... Besides, I want to get a PA so a little time outside the cage will be necessary. I'm hoping to find a boyfriend who shares this interest-- it would be great to have an actual keyholder!

8. wazay

wazay Member

Slaveboi
    Estonia, Tallinn
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    Hello everyone and sorry about some long text!

I used to dream about chastity when I found out about it around 3 years ago when I was about 17, but it seemed like a real-far-future dream. But this year I fortunately found a Sir on onesubmissiveact quite fast (happened to be the first to give me a task), but I love his attitude and tasks and understanding :)

So he encouraged me to get a CB6000. I was surprised they even sell those in my country and CB6000s was discounted to 55€ only (used to be 98€ or so; suppose there's still not much of an interest in that in my country).

So I had tried staying in denial just before New Year's Eve for a week, and then for a week, when I edged every evening (because I still would like to experience blue balls; I know it will hurt, but I'm curious, since I suppose I'm one of those boys whose balls just don't swell up that easily) and of course couldn't hold it back on the 7th day. But just before New Year I travelled and stayed in denial for 2 weeks when I finally got back :)

So then I found my Sir and when my CB arrived, I just felt like so satisfied with my life when I clicked the lock in my car in the parking lot. Like that's what was missing from my life :) Everything was ok now, like some kind of weight had fallen from my shoulders in some way.

I was 19 then and got 20 this month. Went to high school in September :) Love it!
    And of course I was afraid of the little bulge in my pants, but as I read - just get used to it! No one is going to ask about it anyways.
    Next thing was of course a butt plug,,,used to it also :)

More about me on the welcome thread :D

9. Sissyslut73

Sissyslut73 Member

South Dakota
    Local Time:
  10. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    We started when we were undergrads. It seemed unusual but I'd say, if it's what you want, then don't let that hold you back. YOLO, as the young people say.

Now a postgrad (among other things), I met a disproportionate number of people in their late 20s/early 30s who seem to be into kink. Maybe your professors are into it ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice