Collaring rachel

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Michelle, Jan 9, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    Great choice Ms. Michelle. That rachel keeps getting the good stuff - lucky, she is. Can't wait to see the pics of her wearing it.

2. Katelyn

Katelyn New member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    Sounds like a lovely thing to do for her.

3. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    The perm collar tiff was on about I believe is http://www.axsmar.eu/wid-1-verschluesse.html
    the locking options are described here http://www.axsmar.eu/wid-1-verschluesse.html as tiff said once its closed its only removable by cutting. They also do bracelets and anklets with the same lock. They look cool but a kicker of a price tag.

My current collar is from wyred slave and they are a good price. But we did have a problem with mine. The collar came apart. I'm not sure if they have changed the method of securing the wire to the clasp but when I was over with mistress, John glued my collar back together. He used some really strong epoxy stuff he uses at work and they use it to bound metal so I know its now not coming apart. The collar is a good collar, its secures with a hex key. I glued my closed last year before. I put glue inside the "female" part of the clasp without the hex grub that secures it then screwed it back in so the glue got into the thread.

Anyways, congrets on collaring Rach.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice