Coldness in balls: problem?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by locked_fox, Aug 21, 2010.

1. locked_fox

locked_fox Pet Fox

Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    I have been wearing my device for a day now, BON 4, my first device, and I'm not sure if I should be concerned that periodically my scrotum feels a bit cold to the touch, and has a bit of a bluish color. This typically happens during / after erections that have lasted for a few minutes or much longer. I have not experienced any pain or tingling from this (other than obvious tugging from erection moving cage), and no outright numbness. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated greatly as I would like to be able to wear my device for long periods, should I be able to acclamate to it!

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    i have been wearing a 3k for going on 3 years now and it happens every time. But no ill effects.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

3. locked_fox

locked_fox Pet Fox

Local Time:
    Alright, this helps me a lot, I appreciate it!

Any other thoughts / opionions I would appreciate as well. ^-^

4. 24/7

24/7 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    hi fox
    i`m locked up 24/7/365 forr almost 4 years now.
    my balls become bleu al the time.
    and more when she bring me to the edge a couple of times and lock me back up without a orgasm.
    my balls hurt sometimes and have a nice blue color.still afther almost 4 years.

5. locked_fox

locked_fox Pet Fox

Local Time:
    Okay, thank you for your input as well. ^^;

6. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    I don't think the blueness is a good thing!!?? It indicates a lack of blood flow which, over time, could be harmful. I'm not familiar with the BON 4, but would suggest trying a larger cuff ring coupled with a shorter spacer. I use the CB6000S, so not sure if other size rings/spacers are available with your device.

7. locked_fox

locked_fox Pet Fox

Local Time:
    Well, I would need to know -for sure- that it's not. So far I have had no problems with the smallest after a week in it. Just some discomfort that I would expect for a newbie like myself. There are no 'spacers' to it. I was, however, able to make a hole in the strap which secures it that allows the main ring to expand some without it being too loose, and also allows for very brief periods where it can expand enough to comfortably accomodate erections for a short while.

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    I think what you're experiencing is basically normal for these trapped-ball devices. I've occasionally experienced coolness in the scrotum, and blueness if I've been aroused. Blood does tend to pool and get trapped causing blueballs until I settle down and relax again.

mikecb

9. regular_john

regular_john New member

Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    The body is not meant to be cold! Coldness is BAD as it indicates lack of circulation, which will lead to tissue damage and eventually death. Take it from someone working in healthcare, if something is making a part of your body cold, get rid of it immediately!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice