1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cock Sucking

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by jemima, May 21, 2012.

1. I would say, I haven't had any "gay" revelations, but seeing pictures of you @jemima@jemima I will say you are pretty exciting looking ....

2. How do you all even find a guy to pleasure orally?

3. Craigslist makes for one-stop shopping. Many guys post pictures of their hard cocks. You can travel or host.

Jamie's-Locked likes this.
  4. It's worked for me in the past. I met my B/F that way.

danijean001 likes this.
  5. Me too!
    If I looked like Jemima I think I would be in heaven.

6. She's such a sexy girl. Legs to die for.

danijean001 and jemima like this.
  7. oooh what nice things to say to me. so thank you.

danijean001 and Jamie's-Locked like this.
  8. that happen yes but that's cos the man take it out after the first big spurt and then it only dribbles and its ok really. The worstest one is when they takes it out before the cums and then it goes whoosh everwhere and Mistress says its cos they done know what theym doing when it happens to them. One man done it once and it flown over my head and a great blob went on the carpet and on another mans shoe and I had to get a bowl and clean it all up and the man got told off but it wern my fault.

danijean001 likes this.
  9. I always requested facials. Loved the hot splash and the cum dripping off my nose.

danijean001 and jemima like this.
  10. oooh :) i had it on my nose once as well. Mistress wipe it off with a tissue. its having it go in your hair that's the trouble.

danijean001 likes this.
  11. That's why I always turned my face upward. The sweet semen makes for poor shampoo.

12. Just one. Mistress asked me to do it and blind folded me. Has been four times and I don't know who it is. She says I do a great job and he thinks it is the best.

I cannot figure out who it is, I do what I am told to do.

13. oooh, i wonders who it is then. It migt be somebody that your Mistress don't want you to know.

14. As far as know after married 37 years I don't think she would being playing with some one else. I know it was fantasy of hers to see me do it. She works media

for a lumber company. I work 5am-1:30 pm, her 9am to 6 or 7. We talk all the time and I know how she feels about me. The person shows up and leaves right

after. She says that he is friend of hers and he is going though a divorce. She wanted to help him out. Or I guess want to have me help him out. Looking for

people she works with going through a divorce would be tough. They have 550 employs and she works with many other companies. She told me not to worry

about it, no one could take care of me like you do. She is my Mistress and if it makes her happy I leave it alone.

jemima likes this.
  15. I've always been bi and always enjoyed giving head. In fact, I have received innumerable compliments on my deep throating abilities. I'm certain that there will be plenty of cocksucking opportunities in my future, as Princess has mentioned on several occasions that she wants to see me in action. I'm very much looking forward to doing so under her direction. As we are very safety conscious, I'm satisfied knowing that she will properly vet anyone before directing me to perform oral sex on them. As her chastity slave, I believe that it would be my duty to obediently provide my services and my performance would be a relection on her and her training of me. I have no intention if disappointing. :)

jemima likes this.
  16. Perfect attitude, Sara. I, too, was proud of my cocksucking skills and over time expanded them to rimming, which I concluded was a related activity that the recipient was entitled to. I'm sure that your Princess will be delighted.

PrincessK and SaraLovesChastity like this.
  17. Agreed! And thank you for acknowledging the attitude! I think it is emblematic of Princess' obedience training.

18. She obviously has been doing an exemplary job. My wife has insisted on absolute obedience and my submission now is both complete and natural. You and I are indeed blessed.

SaraLovesChastity likes this.
  19. I am in complete accord! Here's to the joys of absute obedience and submission!

20. I never dreamed th
    at

21. that having my manhood broken could be so pleasant and rewarding.