1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cock Sucking

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by jemima, May 21, 2012.

1. Love that this seems to be the highest veiwed post on cm ,though I haven't checked them all .
    Keep up the good work gurls ,hehe ...

2. I recently sucked my first cock - I have dreamed of doing this since adolesence, now I am 43. It was a lovely experience that I would willingly repeat. The fact that I was in control of his orgasm made it even more exciting. I was surprised how easily I could deepthroat him. Still the moment as he came in my throat was wonderful!

LockedinIndy likes this.
  3. yes it a lot better if the man leave it in. Cos if they takes it out, like some does, it goes all over my face and if it gets in my hair its dreadful to get out. Ugh.

4. I woudn't fancy a facial - I'd rather just have him come down my throat - much less messy that way and you get the full taste of him :D

Dana Fleming likes this.
  5. While researching beauty products I discovered this product and since we don't have an area dedicated to facial toning and exercise I thought it might be best to post it here:
    http://noveltystreet.com/item/12429/

jemima, Jasmic68 and CorsetJane like this.
  6. @Mascara^Snake@Mascara^Snake I really shouldn't read threads like this while wearing my Holy Trainer, I only managed the first two pages and now I feel decidedly uncomfortable!

CorsetJane likes this.
  7. oooh, giggle Mistress. only trouble is that it stop you from using lips to squeeze.

danijean001 likes this.
  8. It would stop you from chattering Jem

Jasmic68 likes this.
  9. yes Mistress, curtsy.

10. Nearest I have got is being made to suck my wifes strapon whilst she is wearing it just before she penetrates me.
    I would love to be forced into sucking cocks on my knees in front of multiple guys, but I don't think it will ever become a reality. :(

Dana Fleming likes this.
  11. oh my, that could be used in such ways...

12. I just re read my earlier post and wanted to explain that the uncomfortable feeling wasn't from the idea of sucking a penis, but from how my own penis was struggling to expand and swell inside my Holy Trainer! I doubt I will ever get the chance either as my Wife is completely against other people being involved in our sex life.

13. I have had four cocks in my mouth in my entire life. One of those also enjoyed everything else i had to offer. However, I don't think I am very good at it so I do really need as much practice as i can get! However, I am very careful and only engage with men prepared to take the time to get to know me.

CJ's hubby likes this.
  14. all at the same time once, or just a cumulative answer? after all it'd be tough to do a quality job with four in there at once...

15. Not sure i like the Idea of sucking another "mans" private parts, but a well proportioned MtF in transition i could have a relationship with, and would both enjoy receiving and "giving" oral delights with. Whilst i wish i had my own "feminine bits above the waist" and lock away those below, I like the same in a partner..with the bits below the waist optional....

Ideally, id like a partner whose cloths i could pinch :D and who wanted to be with me as much as i wanted to be with them... guess im getting soppy in my old age.

16. well is a lot better if the man aint got long pubies. and if they don't hold your head then you can tease them for longer as well.

danijean001 likes this.
  17. Never even considered that, i just assumed EVERYONE shaved down there... i may be too far gone to save lol

danijean001 likes this.
  18. I love to suck a cock but mostly in a threesome or foursome situation.

19. lots of men don't shave at all, giggle. they looks a bit like a very hairy thingy and if you not careful the pubie ones get in your mouth and its nasty. its rude to spit it out really.

danijean001 likes this.
  20. On separate occasions thank god. I think I would be overwhelmed otherwise.
    Oh and as a side comment they were all required to be shaved.

21. it nicer if they got no pubis at all cos then you can give there tummy a kiss while you doing it.

rongeo, danijean001 and CJ's hubby like this.
  22. I second that jemima

23. Why has nobody invented a bath where you can sit in, Chin deep and everything under water is de-haired for life. I would support that kickstart project.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  24. No not all, as a Road Race cycling competitor the Epilator is my weapon of choice ;)

Jasmic68 likes this.
  25. I epilate as well. It is better when my Wife epilates me, I really feel submissive and owned when she does it.

danijean001 and TitaniumChastiTi like this.