1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chastity Mansion - The most popular community for male chastity on the web. We are glad you have found us!

PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP:

A guide for avatars

We encourage all members to upload an avatar photo to make you recognisable. However, please keep your avatar clean and do not use a photo of a penis (locked or unlocked), or any kind of crotch photo. It can be disconcerting, especially for our ladies, to look at a discussion and see lots of locked penis photos :)
    We have a gallery section where you are welcome to upload photos of you wearing your chastity device. :)

Behaviour on the site

Please remember that you are in the company of members who might not be as open minded as you, if you could remember to keep your posts and particularly thread titles respectful to all, that would be very helpful. We like to include all topics related to chastity on the site, but not at the expense of turning others away. :)

It's best to start at the foyer

It's good to let everyone know you are new and say a little about yourself. Drop into the Foyer section and leave a "Hello - I am here!" message - long or short, it's up to you. :)

Management Team

Please contact
    L-u-c-y or Mistress Jules if you have any problems with your account.
    Welcome to our community! Have fun and enjoy the site!
    Jens & Lucy
    Dismiss Notice

Cock sleeve

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by Lystyoyo, Jul 24, 2017.

1. I hope it's the right forum I'm writing. I'm looking for a cock sleeve that I can use to fuck me with. I can not get pleasure from it when I fuck her. Do you have any experiences? Any links to shops

2. Got one at adam and eve. My lady coats the penis in deadening cream then puts it on

tomf_22033 likes this.
  3. There are loads of places where you can get them from. They are also known as Penis Extenders or Cock/Penis Sheaths.

4. i have a cock sleeve I use, it is 8.5 inches long and thick compared to my 5.75 inch little dick
    my KH takes it all and tells me how it satisfies her more than mine does

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      95.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4 .jpg
      4 .jpg
      File size:
      202.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      78.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      194.8 KB
      Views:
  5. You are going to get the least sensation / pleasure from one like @sm05@sm05 posted ... because it is hollow and belted to you (won't slide / pull / move very much on your actual penis) ... the ones the roll over your cock (think mega think condom) will give you a bit of movement inside the sleeve and the stimulation of fucking (the pulling pushing) so while you won't feel her there could be enough stimulation in the sleeve rubbing / moving on your cock that the sleeve could make you cum.

6. I agree. Go to the drug store and get some numbing stuff. Oragel or some other stuff with *cain or caine as the last part of the ingredient name. Use enough until you can't feel it. Be careful and let it fully fry and make sure to clean your hands.

There will be no way you'll get pleasure and you'll get the most intense mind fuck knowing no matter what you do you can't get any pleasure. One of my exs and I used to do this and it was intense.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forum cocksleeve