Cock sheath recommendation?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Aoilioa, May 26, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Hey guys and girls,
    wondering if one of you can recommend a good cock sheath for me. It should be smooth on the outside and made from a soft material. The one I'm using at the moment is too "rough" for my girl and starts to hurt after a few minutes (it's made from latex and has some artificial veins on the outside, similar to this one).

I've been looking at oxballs products but they are expensive and not located in my country (Germany) which adds shipping fees. Maybe you have a better idea. It's also a bit tricky to figure out if they fit me because some have a top that's filled with material, and some don't, so the length of the product isn't really a reliable measurement.

My measurements are: About 19cm erect and 4.5cm in girth (that's 7.5" / 1.75").

Little background to this request for the ones who are interested: Currently trying to stay as chaste as possible in our relationship and still maintain a proper vanilla-like sex life. Unfortunately we haven't found a good substitute for my cock yet :D
    For me, it feels amazing with my latex sheath already. It's just a hint of a feeling what sex feels like for alphas and I love it. It doesn't satisfy her though so that's why I need a new one.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    At 7.5 inches, you already have the alpha equipment lol! As far as inside dimensions, hollow will be about the only way to go, I haven't seen a sheath that had 7.5 inches inside and not be hollow...mostly it's trying to help the little guys feel big.

3. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    1:36 AM
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    I bought something similar once, I couldn't get my balls through, I ended up trying to cut that part off and kinda ruined it.

5. scott50

scott50 Active member

ontario canada
    Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    just under 6 well 5.75 found this one works great and she loves it xr-017437-img-1.jpg

slayergirl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice