Cock Ring with Anal Ball (50mm) & Penis Plug

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Daniel Piper, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Daniel Piper

Daniel Piper Member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    I just got one of these with the 50mm ball(wish i got smaller) need adivce on loosening the anus to get this in (poppers?)

any advice on these the urethral plug stops about half way i dont want to force it in can only get it about halfway before it stops and i would have to use slight force to get it all the way in is this safe?

http://www.bondara.co.uk/cock-ring-with-anal-ball-and-penis-plug

2. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    That's an interesting device. interested to hear you thoughts once you get it in/on fully.

3. Daniel Piper

Daniel Piper Member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I wore it first time last night :) i couldn't quite get the ball in but nearly there i think if i persevere with it it will go and i bet when its in there it feels great as its heavy,,but i did try the ring and plug on its own (as you can unscrew the ball or plug and use separate ) and at first it hurt a little but once it was and locked in place it felt great moving about with it sometimes yo ucnat feel it but the you get a gentle reminded that your being penetrated....going to give it another go tonight try and get the whole thing on

4. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    Loosen up with your fingers in the shower first. 1 finger, 2 fingers, 3 fingers, 4 fingers (thumb if you're flexible)

5. Daniel Piper

Daniel Piper Member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Just about to finish work and give it a go :)

6. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Hi Daniel and welcome to Chastity Mansion :)

I had something similar created a few years back now - you can see it here https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...otos/upgraded-and-about-to-lock-and-hold.373/

That device is certainly very well priced compared to mine! LOL

The ball size you have chosen can be a challenge I am sure. The asslock I got had options to change the ball size as it screws on. This may be anoption as I see they offer a wide range of ball sizes.

As to the insert - you will see mine was adapted to take the cage of a Looker 01 which has an insert - I would suggest that you have a pee first and then try inserting it on its' own - not with the asslock part in place. More or less sounding I suppose. You can then get the urethra accustomed to being stretched very gently.

For this exercise you could use a some lube but I have found that if you wash the insert and it is wet, and you have had a pee, it should slide nicely.

Gentle pressure should be OK but not beyond the length of your penis IMHO

If you intend leaving the insert in place for any length of time I would strongly advise against the use of any lube.

Hope this helps :)

7. Daniel Piper

Daniel Piper Member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much for the advice that's really helpful, i was looking into other ball sizes today might try a 40mm

It's slides in nice without the bar in place but it's a tight fit my flacid penis almost touches the end where the sound goes through I'm going to try it again tonight see how it goes...If i leave it in for a bit why should i not use lube?

8. Daniel Piper

Daniel Piper Member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Just used it again and still can't quite get the ball up was nearly there just kept slipping out think I'm going to get a 40mm,, but the cock ring and plug felt amazing this time i left myself in it for 3 hours it and you really know it when you get an erection i love the feeling off being fully restrained....Just wish i could get this ball I'm and it would feel immense well worth the money

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice