Cock-n-Ball Rings n PA Piercings

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by CuckeldBull, Mar 28, 2021.

1. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Recently I discovered the pleasures of this device of having your/hers testicles contained but the penis is free. Works perfectly for those recently pierced.
    Dont get me wrong. I love being caged. What with having a Prince Albert piercing and then continuous stretching/healing from 10G to 2G over the course of a year and few months , being caged just wasnt in the picture for myself. Hats off to all the macho pain sadists but honestly the tip of my dick has been pretty much sore the last year and FINALLY getting there but I do miss the cage.
    In the meanwhile this type of device still gives you a feeling of containment without the cage. Like a very firm grip on tha boyze if ya know what I mean. These are all approx 1 3/4” in dia the mid-size in what was offered. All bought on either EBay or Amazon. A” is a hvy wgt circle but wide. The heaviest of the three. “B” is actually the lightest and has the added slave ring. Sadlly havent been able to use this aspect but thought maybe I could link it w/my PA ring with a chain. “C” is oblong and arced but only slightly less heavier than A. The bottom is heavier and pushed forward which lifts the testicles. Overtime a pleasurable ache. These are all very comfortable and if you have erectile disfunction, might help. Never did any come near falling off. Completely secure and easy to sleep in other than the erections that stayed around.

Attached Files:

2. CockLocker

CockLocker Active member

SF Bay Area
    Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    I have the "B" option and the side ring can't take a lot of stress. You could lock a PA ring, or better yet, just thread a lock through the PA piercing to the ring, but it's not good as a bondage tie point. Once we found the ring, it took some work to make it round again...

Cockrings can be a minor challenge to find the right fit. 1.75" is a common size, and flat//wide band styles will fit snugger than round rings. If you're just starting out, I'd advise getting either individual rubber rings or one of the "find a size" sets of rubber rings as they can be easily cut off if you get stuck in one that's too tight.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice