Cobra by KINK3D

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Sum41Z10, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Sum41Z10

Sum41Z10 Member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    I'm sure most people here have heard of this device. This is where I heard of this device in fact.

I've been searching for a proper chastity device for what feels like a decade. I've tried cheap, expensive, and homemade. The CB-6000, 3D printed, steel. None of them ever really worked well for me, even when properly measured, until this past August.

I gave myself a birthday present and purchased the Cobra S+. The customer service was very good at recommending a proper size.

Just a disclaimer, I am a grower. Which I know can be tough for a lot of people here. This is the closest I've gotten to a proper fitting cage for a grower, and I don't plan on going back. I found that simply having the correct size base ring and pushing it as far as it can go towards your body works for me. May not work for everybody though.

This device is amazing. Everything about it. Never smells, easy to clean, and is super super comfortable. I honestly don't have anything negative to say about it. My personal strategy to avoid turtling is to use baby oil gel on my clitty (Yes I'm a sissy) once a day to prevent any type of turtling. I typically take it off once a day for my shower and clean, and my Dom approve this.

Unlike other 3D printed designs, this one is all smooth and certainly worth the price.

So everything about this device gets an A+ especially considering I've tried so many different products. I think the biggest pro was that it didn't hold any odor whatsoever.

Here is a link to what I purchased
    https://kink3d.com/apps/bundles/bundle/99529

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice